Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism?

Junger1864

Junger1864

History Freak
-
Have you ever been accused of being racist before?
Around 2 years ago I was a huge supporter of the Klan (despite being arab) and listened to tons of songs by ppl like Johnny Rebel.
I wasn't very discriminative irl but I feel like it impacted how I acted to others.
What determines racism in modern society anyways? I don't even know anymore

WTF was your arab ass doing listening to that nigga Johnny Rebel. NGL "Alabama nigger" is catchy

My history teacher in high school accused me of being racist when I told my friend holocaust jokes. JFL.

after blackpill i hate life

Nah. I hate everyone equally

No, just that I give out bad vibes

why do some arabs fall into shit like nazis and kkk?? i dont see curries doing this shit @SuperSaiyanGymcel @tehgymcel420

why do some arabs fall into shit like nazis and kkk?? i dont see curries doing this shit @SuperSaiyanGymcel @tehgymcel420
LOL, really nigga? im a lefist first of all and am LIBERAL in EVERYTHING except women. and have you even been catching up with USA politics? check Donald Trump's adminstration its full of curries, and curries in india prayed for trumps presidency. and you will not find arab in anything right wing. curries are the true racists.

LOL, really nigga? im a lefist first of all and am LIBERAL in EVERYTHING except women.
im not talking about you lol im just talking about some arabs like OP

and yeah i remember that curry that wanted to the US president JFL they threw his ass out with the quickness
curries in india prayed for trumps presidency. and you will not find arab in anything right wing. curries are the true racists.
thats because of geopolitics, curries like trump because he calls out pakistan. a lot of saudis root for trump because he sucks MBS's dick and sells them missiles to blow up yemen.
some saudis call this somali congressfoid a monkey and shit because she calls out saudi king on the whole yemen issue lmao

NOT ALL arabs and curries are like this im generalising, you guys are cool

im not talking about you lol im just talking about some arabs like OP

and yeah i remember that curry that wanted to the US president JFL they threw his ass out with the quickness

thats because of geopolitics, curries like trump because he calls out pakistan. a lot of saudis root for trump because he sucks MBS's dick and sells them missiles to blow up yemen.
some saudis call this somali congressfoid a monkey and shit because she calls out saudi king on the whole yemen issue lmao

NOT ALL arabs and curries are like this im generalising, you guys are cool
Ok, but i was raised in leftist california LOL. i have lefitst values and support saudi governemnt. and search up curries murdering muslim people in india. they are right wing as fuck. https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/hitlers-hindus-indias-nazi-loving-nationalists-on-the-rise-1.5628532 read that. you cant find me any right wing arab person

Around 2 years ago I was a huge supporter of the Klan (despite being arab) and listened to tons of songs by ppl like Johnny Rebel.
I wasn't very discriminative irl but I feel like it impacted how I acted to others.

The (((media))) portrays incels as white to enforce the whole “privileged” notion. As well as portraying us as white supremacists. So we’re all racists in the eyes of (so)ciet(y)

i have lefitst values and support saudi governemnt.
:waitwhat:
yeah their president was involved in this group that killed muslims or something, he's a massive hindu nationalist
you cant find me any right wing arab person
LMAO there's so much arabs on places like stormfront and /pol/

LOL, really nigga? im a lefist first of all and am LIBERAL in EVERYTHING except women. and have you even been catching up with USA politics? check Donald Trump's adminstration its full of curries, and curries in india prayed for trumps presidency. and you will not find arab in anything right wing. curries are the true racists.
by racist you mean right wing.

:waitwhat:

yeah their president was involved in this group that killed muslims or something, he's a massive hindu nationalist

LMAO there's so much arabs on places like stormfront and /pol/
Just say you hate arabs and move on lightbulb ass nigga. you are a somali nationalist clearly

Just say you hate arabs and move on lightbulb ass nigga. you are a somali nationalist clearly
wallahi i dont hate arabs, just saying there are alot of racist arabs, somalis are autistic as fuck. even more autistic than arabs

wallahi i dont hate arabs, just saying there are alot of racist arabs, somalis are autistic as fuck. even more autistic than arabs
Maybe but those are probaly those white persian fuckers, brown subhumans like us sypmathize with ethnics nigga CUZ WE ARE ETHNIC.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel JBW got you banned?

Around 2 years ago I was a huge supporter of the Klan (despite being arab)
:feelskek: Just be a deluded af arab br0

Lifefuel for whiteworshipping deathnic arabs @tehgymcel420 just join the Klan bro

More lifefuel for porkistanis like @SuperSaiyanGymcel ..now u can be a pajeet larping as omani larping as arab larping as white. Good luck br0 :feelshaha:

Yeah I figured this is what got him banned, he always fell to race baiting.
@Azelyas or however you spell his name did this. Burn him at the stake.

Klan? What is that? KKK?

Btw rip op...were u @LebaneseCel?

wtf is going on

Lifefuel for whiteworshipping deathnic arabs @tehgymcel420 just join the Klan bro
Will they let me join if I have carpet textured hair?