Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Racism vs Heightism

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bhgd7e/this_guy_keeps_calling_the_criminal_short_even/

He mentions how the guy did the crime because of "short man energy" which is basically like saying he did it because of his libra astrology sign energy as theres no studies which prove stuff like napoleon complex real

But then the hypocrisy of it all if you take a black man that commits a crime and say he commited due to being black you will be called racist even though its scientifically an statistically accurate they will commit crimes because of their race.

Manlets are really the most discriminated group of people in the world I feel like.

Yes, and somehow normies just don't care.
It's just so casual to them like it's a matter of fact we are inferior.

In a sense fair enough it is better to be taller but it really doesnt matter that much, as a completely logical observer I think being black is worse than being short as black people destroy society and generally you have a very low IQ but it's not ok to call black people dumb and destructive so the heightism then annoys me.

It's just so casual to them like it's a matter of fact we are inferior.
How come with all this social justice stuff, heightism just gets ignored?

Yeah, 100% agree
I honestly think we are, I feel like ugly people get attacked too but its more direct and people do take a step back and be like "hm he did just insult his appearance" but normies dont even blink twice when you say something about someone being short, as if its a simple fact of life like the sun rising in the east
How come with all this social justice stuff, heightism just gets ignored?
Power lies with the foids, so foids only want tall attractive guys, and then tall normies will just be like "ME! ME!" "I'm tall!" To try scrape any pussy they can get due to increasing standards so its us short guys against the world, and short men are not attractive therefore no value.

it was elites/kike/modern day libcuck science that popularized napoleon syndrome or small man energy

it wasnt a thing before
also once shit hits the fan, i doubt normies would talk shit about manlets who outnumber them by a big margin :feelswhat::feelswhat:

I honestly think we are, I feel like ugly people get attacked too but its more direct and people do take a step back and be like "hm he did just insult his appearance" but normies dont even blink twice when you say something about someone being short, as if its a simple fact of life like the sun rising in the east
People literally cant hold the laugh back when they see a turbomanlet (under 5'7)

sub 5 bald ass nigga is sayin all this its probably over for him too lol

Women's "heightism" is accepted because men accept it.

If a woman declares her height requirement tall men are unlikely to stand up for shorter men. If an in-shape man declares his preference for in-shape women, and how he excludes fat women, it is very possible that in-shape women will reject him.

Similarly, if an Asian woman is on a date with a white man, and she makes demeaning comments about Asian men, he is likely to cringe internally, while just tolerating her comments. He might think, "I guess I could call her out on that comment, but then she will just reject me and find a different white guy to blow."

Bald tiktoker makes cringe video where light reflects off of his shiny bald scalp.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/shortguys/comments/1bhgd7e/this_guy_keeps_calling_the_criminal_short_even/

He mentions how the guy did the crime because of "short man energy" which is basically like saying he did it because of his libra astrology sign energy as theres no studies which prove stuff like napoleon complex real

But then the hypocrisy of it all if you take a black man that commits a crime and say he commited due to being black you will be called racist even though its scientifically an statistically accurate they will commit crimes because of their race.

Manlets are really the most discriminated group of people in the world I feel like.

The fucking social hypocrisy....:lasereyes:

As a short guy, you instantly are playing life disadvantaged: I know that is water, yet some of the fucking cunts lurking here think that it's not a big deal because ":soy:: Oh well I know a short guy who..."

No, shut the fuck up.

If you are short, people will find anyway to use it against you.

Manlets are really the most discriminated group of people in the world I feel like
Yes but notmies aren't about the truth they are about what is convenient.
A nigger cloud be a Tyrone and have value , si no racism, a manlet always don't have value so who gives a shit about him
Same thing is applies with man problem and women problems

Power lies with the foids, so foids only want tall attractive guys, and then tall normies will just be like "ME! ME!" "I'm tall!" To try scrape any pussy they can get due to increasing standards so its us short guys against the world, and short men are not attractive therefore no value.

It’s more politically correct to discriminate against physical features than races