Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racial Reputation affects your SMV

Yeah, I don't deny that , but when you're living In a more multicultural country, it's harder for people to pick up on those subtleties.

Plus, there is definitley overlap between some European and Middle Eastern faces as I showed in OP.

View attachment 638552
View attachment 638548

Plus I was mostly arguing for MENA being able to pass as Mediterranean/Balkan European, which is possible. Only MENA that can possible larp as Nordic are usually Levantines, Turks, or descendants of rapebabies that were Kidnapped by Muslims.

View attachment 638549View attachment 638550

Some Levantines look white because of EEF genetics. Sardinians have the most EEF genetics in the world.

Alot of users on this board underestimate the power of social and racial reputation that can affect a person's SMV or even the SMV of an entire race. Just by your association with your race, even if you look good it will diminish your SMV

Look at Ryan Gosling & Al-Huesseni. Very similar facial features, almost clones. Yet ryan gosling is considered a stud because he is a movie star while Al-Husseni is demonized for allying with evil nazi Hitler

View attachment 638529View attachment 638532

Another comparisons. Italian/French actor of Rambo is seen as Turbo Chad, while this random Pakistani man looks the same as him but would lose SMV points simply if he admitted he was a paki or has an ethnic sounding name

View attachment 638536View attachment 638537

An example of this is this Arab guy who admits he gets more pussy when he lies about being half-greek/Arab rather than being full Arab.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/udcmra/lied_about_my_ethnicity_to_my_girlfriend/

Another example is this Chadpreet who admits he gets treated better when he larps as an Italian rather than when he admits he is Indian

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/vunfw8/being_indian_despite_growing_up_in_a_western/

Even I myself can attest to this. I am very racially ambiguous in my looks and can larp as Spanish, Italian, Greek, jew, turk, Iranian, Berber, etc. But in reality I am turkish. Whenever I am talking with aqueintances or strangers at work, I will lie to them about being Italian or Algerian or Jewish, and the way they treat me changes substantially.

One time I told a white woman that I'm turkish and she went on a whole speech about how she loves turkish romantic movies and how exotic turkish men are jfl. Imagine if I told her I was syrian or iraqi.

So the big question is: why does this happen? The answer is simple. Because stereotypes will be applied, and because Europeans are the best, being an olive-colored Italian will be preferable to being an olive-colored Indian.

When someone thinks of an Arab, they think of poor Bedouin with dirty beard who beat women and get bombed by Americans.

When someone thinks of a Greek, they think of great empires, beautiful statues, philosophical endeavors, etc.

Likewise, when one thinks of italians, they think of Roman empire, renaissance artwork, and ancient buildings.

When one thinks of Indians, they think of street shittng, cow loving, cyber scamming manlets.

This is also why Japanese have better racial reputation than Chinese because when you think of Japan you think of anime and video games, while when you think of China you think of commies and bug eating. Despite Chinese and Japanese looking like each other.

If you are an ethnic male, it is 100% in your best interest to racebend as much as you can. It's one of the reasons why I might change my ethnic sounding name to something more ambigious but still Islamic, like Ishmael or Zachary.

Lastly, this works the reverse as well. An Arab-Americn will be seen as higher on thr SMV than an Iraqi-Arab even IF they look identical to each other. Because of the positive halo of being American. This is why black Americans are adored while native Blacks in Africa are seen as barbaric.

It's also why blonde women will fuck a brown MENA before they fuck a brown Med, because the brown MENA is seen as more exotic relative to the brown Med.

Thoughts?

this seems like common sense. The two biggest drains on curry SMV is their rapey culture and dark skin. I mean curry albinos basically look like irish

Correct Sardinians have the most EEF even more than basques. Also levantines are Phoenicians I’m pretty sure
The current Levantines have dark components like the Natufian farmer.

main-qimg-319dbe2429a2e955077353e0bbc24b36-lq

main-qimg-5fb236b1da211e69f825f0c1bc7d91b6-lq

I come from a weird family where almost everyone is racially mixed.

To each other, they identify as black. To the world, most of them avoid their blackness as much as possible.

Name switching is very common too. Every culture does it to avoid certain associations and stereotypes. Jews do it too.

Curry lost his virginity at 23, wow - most foids have already fucked 20+ guys by then.

People assume that you are a criminal and immoral based on your ethnicity.