Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racial Reputation affects your SMV

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Luminary
★★★★★
Alot of users on this board underestimate the power of social and racial reputation that can affect a person's SMV or even the SMV of an entire race. Just by your association with your race, even if you look good it will diminish your SMV

Look at Ryan Gosling & Al-Huesseni. Very similar facial features, almost clones. Yet ryan gosling is considered a stud because he is a movie star while Al-Husseni is demonized for allying with evil nazi Hitler

TIDPibZTFV SvfQwXq9dxo ePUkU DmNWNUwTdhq610
Gettyimages 850161690

Another comparisons. Italian/French actor of Rambo is seen as Turbo Chad, while this random Pakistani man looks the same as him but would lose SMV points simply if he admitted he was a paki or has an ethnic sounding name

Cfc548d2f315dd3f27c85dbed1d964b9
B8f8537a fdee 4a43 88b2 0ca6a7c75c35

An example of this is this Arab guy who admits he gets more pussy when he lies about being half-greek/Arab rather than being full Arab.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/udcmra/lied_about_my_ethnicity_to_my_girlfriend/

Another example is this Chadpreet who admits he gets treated better when he larps as an Italian rather than when he admits he is Indian

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/vunfw8/being_indian_despite_growing_up_in_a_western/

Even I myself can attest to this. I am very racially ambiguous in my looks and can larp as Spanish, Italian, Greek, jew, turk, Iranian, Berber, etc. But in reality I am turkish. Whenever I am talking with aqueintances or strangers at work, I will lie to them about being Italian or Algerian or Jewish, and the way they treat me changes substantially.

One time I told a white woman that I'm turkish and she went on a whole speech about how she loves turkish romantic movies and how exotic turkish men are jfl. Imagine if I told her I was syrian or iraqi.

So the big question is: why does this happen? The answer is simple. Because stereotypes will be applied, and because Europeans are the best, being an olive-colored Italian will be preferable to being an olive-colored Indian.

When someone thinks of an Arab, they think of poor Bedouin with dirty beard who beat women and get bombed by Americans.

When someone thinks of a Greek, they think of great empires, beautiful statues, philosophical endeavors, etc.

Likewise, when one thinks of italians, they think of Roman empire, renaissance artwork, and ancient buildings.

When one thinks of Indians, they think of street shittng, cow loving, cyber scamming manlets.

This is also why Japanese have better racial reputation than Chinese because when you think of Japan you think of anime and video games, while when you think of China you think of commies and bug eating. Despite Chinese and Japanese looking like each other.

If you are an ethnic male, it is 100% in your best interest to racebend as much as you can. It's one of the reasons why I might change my ethnic sounding name to something more ambigious but still Islamic, like Ishmael or Zachary.

Lastly, this works the reverse as well. An Arab-Americn will be seen as higher on thr SMV than an Iraqi-Arab even IF they look identical to each other. Because of the positive halo of being American. This is why black Americans are adored while native Blacks in Africa are seen as barbaric.

It's also why blonde women will fuck a brown MENA before they fuck a brown Med, because the brown MENA is seen as more exotic relative to the brown Med.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Females hate ethnics

over for deathnics

Oh and another thing. This is also shown in how people treat different eras of the same race.

People across the entire planet adore Ancient Egypt, even in places like Japan, because of the positive reputation of muh pharaohs muh pyramids.

But modern Egyptians are viewed in a far less favorable light compared to their ancestors due to jihadmaxxing and negrofication of their genetics

That’s why I NEED to change my name. It’s too ethnic sounding. I mean it could be worse but it can be far better.
Do you look ethnic?

I see reddit I pray to the black hole gods to swallow them whole in the even horizon

Yes but not shitskin level ethnic. Could larp as Spaniard or half if I changed name cause I already know Spanish.
I have pink skin, freckles, and reddish beard. I look nothing like an ethnic and I see many Europeans with darker skin color than me. Even my phenotype is more Pontic with a bit of Assyroid/Gracie Mediterranean

Mogger tbh.
@CopingForBrutality is the person who’s seen my face the most recently and says I could larp as well:society:
Yeah, I don't deny I'm a mogger by deathnkc standards, bur being 5'8, potentially losing my hair (trying to save it rn) and being a Turbo autist doesn't help. :feelsree:

I will DM my face to you if ubdo it to.

I can't larp as another ethnicity and am from one of the ultimate failo countries. Super envious of racial ambiguity cels, with a name change, a bit of duolingo and some different clothes, they can larp as a wide range of ethnicities and gain halos/failos at will.

nah,
there are subtle differences that distinguish a european face from a light arab/iranian/pashtun...

I can larp as human

nah,
there are subtle differences that distinguish a european face from a light arab/iranian/pashtun...
Yeah, I don't deny that , but when you're living In a more multicultural country, it's harder for people to pick up on those subtleties.

Plus, there is definitley overlap between some European and Middle Eastern faces as I showed in OP.

4ac80067 75c0 4770 a5f3 f27417cc1de3

F3c68ac5 33b5 4137 ac4e 1cff5ddd30ab

Plus I was mostly arguing for MENA being able to pass as Mediterranean/Balkan European, which is possible. Only MENA that can possible larp as Nordic are usually Levantines, Turks, or descendants of rapebabies that were Kidnapped by Muslims.

1bc8ec87 4b7b 4a17 9c77 0c5f198e3182
96889c43 292a 49d7 a644 8c1a6e4b16df

Last edited:
I can only larp as failo countries. The most successful country I was mistaken for was a Filipino JFL

I can only larp as failo countries. The most successful country I was mistaken for was a Filipino JFL
I've been mistaken for British, Italian and Greek. Feels good ngl:hax:

Well, I look very curry so I can't larp as something else, nor have I ever. Even if I would do only some low IQ white people who aren't familiar with other cultures and think all "Muslims" are the same will believe that i'm from some other Middle Eastern country, but these countries also have bad reputations, so i'd rather stay Paki

I can only larp as Nepalese, Bhutanese, Burmese, Hazara, Uzbek and Kazakh which is good for nothing:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I can only larp as Nepalese, Bhutanese, Burmese, Hazara, Uzbek and Kazakh which is good for nothing:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
If that is true, that is good thing, since being asian has better halo than being curry.

I have a Hispanic last name but I'm not hispanic it bothers me I wonder if I get treated different because of it

Cope.

Its just looks.
This is pure ignorance, we KNOW people get treated worse based on their names when you look at resumes with white names VS resumes with ethnic names.

I also once read an article by an Arab Lebanese who was named "James" because his mom loved James Bond movies, and in that article that Muslim guy talks about how Europeans would talk negatively/offensively about Arabs in front of him because they DIDNT KNOW he was an Arab because he had a "white" name and white-looking features.

I have a Hispanic last name but I'm not hispanic it bothers me I wonder if I get treated different because of it
100% you do. Ethnic name pill is brutal.

Most ethnics look what they are supposed to look like. Rarely see white passing ethnics. A few of then could pass as meds but they don't get any halo. Halo is being a tall german, halo is being a upper class anglo-saxon. What's the point in being a barely med passing ethnic?

Most ethnics look what they are supposed to look like. Rarely see white passing ethnics. A few of then could pass as meds but they don't get any halo. Halo is being a tall german, halo is being a upper class anglo-saxon. What's the point in being a barely med passing ethnic?
Meds absolutley do get positive racial halo from Greeks, Rome, Rennesaunce, Colonization, Spanish empire, etc. especially when compared to Berbers, Arabs, and Indians

Cope if you think otherwise.

Meds absolutley do get positive racial halo from Greeks, Rome, Rennesaunce, Colonization, Spanish empire, etc. especially when compared to Berbers, Arabs, and Indians

Cope if you think otherwise.
These med passing arabs and curries usually look like southern Italians who themselves are part arab. And they are treated like dogs in europe. Just look up the word "terrone", and you are extremely delusional if you think calling yourself Mario instead of Mohamed will make any meaningful difference to SMV.

These med passing arabs and curries usually look like southern Italians who themselves are part arab.
Not true, tons of Orientals look whiter than Southern Italians/Greeks/Spanish

Compare these Meds

82b1ea466fb45cfbc583cccbed94bc18.png
greek-man-smiling-at-photographer-picture-id1166478999
b53a62c7d99f4f8ce30eb011ccc7580c.jpg

With these Orientals.

MV5BMTRkZWYwMmUtMWFlNi00ZDQ5LTgwY2EtMzE2MmM5YjMwZGQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTkwMDU2MTI@._V1_.jpg
Jwan_Yosef_2-scaled.jpg
image-w856.jpg

And they are treated like dogs in europe.
Source?
Just look up the word "terrone"
That term doesn't relate to race per say.
you are extremely delusional if you think calling yourself Mario instead of Mohamed will make any meaningful difference to SMV.
It does, and studies on IncelTV prove that.

Over for turkcels like me
@decembrist_kirillov

Not true, tons of Orientals look whiter than Southern Italians/Greeks/Spanish

Compare these Meds

82b1ea466fb45cfbc583cccbed94bc18.png
greek-man-smiling-at-photographer-picture-id1166478999
b53a62c7d99f4f8ce30eb011ccc7580c.jpg

With these Orientals.

MV5BMTRkZWYwMmUtMWFlNi00ZDQ5LTgwY2EtMzE2MmM5YjMwZGQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTkwMDU2MTI@._V1_.jpg
Jwan_Yosef_2-scaled.jpg
image-w856.jpg
You are cherry-picking the very swarthy Terroned. The orientals you posted can easily pass as southern Italians

Images   2022 07 18T175844527
Images   2022 07 18T175835679

That term doesn't relate to race per say.

It does, and studies on IncelTV prove that.
The studies on IncelTV just allude to general trend but that doesn't mean a simple name change would get an incel laid. Besides I don't understand why you are so fixated on passing as a euro. Looks>> Everything. Terrones are treated like shit everywhere but Italian women still cream themselves over Michele Morrone. Looks halo is the biggest halo there is.

Good post. I wish I was racially ambiguous sadly I just look like every other light skin black guy.

Most White women are super low key racist but they loveeeee to virtue signal and post BLM on their social media. I really fucking hate them :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee:

You are cherry-picking the very swarthy Terroned.
Yeah? I never said all or most Meds look like that/
The orientals you posted can easily pass as southern Italians

View attachment 640385View attachment 640386
The Orientals I posted are whiter than the southern Italians either I or you posted.

Varg is right
Levant

That seems to be more about wealth
The studies on IncelTV just allude to general trend but that doesn't mean a simple name change would get an incel laid.
It might lead to it. A Chadpreet who is rejected due to people associating him with street shitters could easily ascend if he larps as an Italian Chad instead
Besides I don't understand why you are so fixated on passing as a euro. Looks>> Everything. Terrones are treated like shit everywhere but Italian women still cream themselves over Michele Morrone. Looks halo is the biggest halo there is.
Looking white is ideal, but women do love olive/swarthy colored men. I dont deny that. Caucasion + olive skin + blue eyes is giga slayer

Egyptian
Egypt15

This is pure ignorance, we KNOW people get treated worse based on their names when you look at resumes with white names VS resumes with ethnic names.

I also once read an article by an Arab Lebanese who was named "James" because his mom loved James Bond movies, and in that article that Muslim guy talks about how Europeans would talk negatively/offensively about Arabs in front of him because they DIDNT KNOW he was an Arab because he had a "white" name and white-looking features.

100% you do. Ethnic name pill is brutal.
Nigga who the fuck cares. Reasons arabs are treated worse is cuz they are uglier than whites, not cuz of their ethnic names.

If a chad arab had an ethnic name no one would care

Nigga who the fuck cares. Reasons arabs are treated worse is cuz they are uglier than whites, not cuz of their ethnic names.

If a chad arab had an ethnic name no one would care
This isn't true in the slightest. It is a proven fact that people who are able to racebend are treated better. An indian that larps as an Italian will be treated better than if he admits he is Indian. I literally proved that to you in op

Yeah, even though I'm an Ethnic, I just lie and say I'm mixed and Amerimutts believe me as long as they don't hear my Ethnic sounding last name.

Yeah, even though I'm an Ethnic, I just lie and say I'm mixed and Amerimutts believe me as long as they don't hear my Ethnic sounding last name.
What are You? I'm iraqi

I'm white enough that I don't need to claim to be mixed. I can larp as fully white.

What are You? I'm iraqi

I'm white enough that I don't need to claim to be mixed. I can larp as fully white.
No, I'm a Horner that is Arab-passing (Arab nose, hairy af, pretty much the same color as an average Saudi) but when combined with my name might as well be one.

No, I'm a Horner that is Arab-passing (Arab nose, hairy af, pretty much the same color as an average Saudi) but when combined with my name might as well be one.
I once met a somali who looked very much like a saudi or egyptian. yeah, you are probably mixed tbh

I once met a somali who looked very much like a saudi or egyptian. yeah, you are probably mixed tbh
Kinda curious what my ancestry test will say, but don't want glowies getting my genetic info from those Geneology/Ancestry companies.

Whites also have the bad reputation! I.e hilter , nazi, genocide.
But , universally whites are still attractive.
There is something about ethnics that makes them sub-human even with a good phenotype. Ig it's shitskin.

What ever! My point is that reputation doesn't really matter as much as race/skin/height.

Yes but not shitskin level ethnic. Could larp as Spaniard or half if I changed name cause I already know Spanish.
no u cant nigga if that pfp is you :ahegao::ahegao:

Whites also have the bad reputation! I.e hilter , nazi, genocide.
But , universally whites are still attractive.
There is something about ethnics that makes them sub-human even with a good phenotype. Ig it's shitskin.

What ever! My point is that reputation doesn't really matter as much as race/skin/height.

hitler isnt even bad halo lmao wut

if whites had been known to be rapists or something that would be a bad halo:fuk::fuk::fuk:

Alot of users on this board underestimate the power of social and racial reputation that can affect a person's SMV or even the SMV of an entire race. Just by your association with your race, even if you look good it will diminish your SMV

Look at Ryan Gosling & Al-Huesseni. Very similar facial features, almost clones. Yet ryan gosling is considered a stud because he is a movie star while Al-Husseni is demonized for allying with evil nazi Hitler

View attachment 638529View attachment 638532

Another comparisons. Italian/French actor of Rambo is seen as Turbo Chad, while this random Pakistani man looks the same as him but would lose SMV points simply if he admitted he was a paki or has an ethnic sounding name

View attachment 638536View attachment 638537

An example of this is this Arab guy who admits he gets more pussy when he lies about being half-greek/Arab rather than being full Arab.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/udcmra/lied_about_my_ethnicity_to_my_girlfriend/

Another example is this Chadpreet who admits he gets treated better when he larps as an Italian rather than when he admits he is Indian

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/vunfw8/being_indian_despite_growing_up_in_a_western/

Even I myself can attest to this. I am very racially ambiguous in my looks and can larp as Spanish, Italian, Greek, jew, turk, Iranian, Berber, etc. But in reality I am turkish. Whenever I am talking with aqueintances or strangers at work, I will lie to them about being Italian or Algerian or Jewish, and the way they treat me changes substantially.

One time I told a white woman that I'm turkish and she went on a whole speech about how she loves turkish romantic movies and how exotic turkish men are jfl. Imagine if I told her I was syrian or iraqi.

So the big question is: why does this happen? The answer is simple. Because stereotypes will be applied, and because Europeans are the best, being an olive-colored Italian will be preferable to being an olive-colored Indian.

When someone thinks of an Arab, they think of poor Bedouin with dirty beard who beat women and get bombed by Americans.

When someone thinks of a Greek, they think of great empires, beautiful statues, philosophical endeavors, etc.

Likewise, when one thinks of italians, they think of Roman empire, renaissance artwork, and ancient buildings.

When one thinks of Indians, they think of street shittng, cow loving, cyber scamming manlets.

This is also why Japanese have better racial reputation than Chinese because when you think of Japan you think of anime and video games, while when you think of China you think of commies and bug eating. Despite Chinese and Japanese looking like each other.

If you are an ethnic male, it is 100% in your best interest to racebend as much as you can. It's one of the reasons why I might change my ethnic sounding name to something more ambigious but still Islamic, like Ishmael or Zachary.

Lastly, this works the reverse as well. An Arab-Americn will be seen as higher on thr SMV than an Iraqi-Arab even IF they look identical to each other. Because of the positive halo of being American. This is why black Americans are adored while native Blacks in Africa are seen as barbaric.

It's also why blonde women will fuck a brown MENA before they fuck a brown Med, because the brown MENA is seen as more exotic relative to the brown Med.

Thoughts?

this is just FACTS.

The racial reputation of CHINKS is that we are all WEAK EFFEMINATE GAY HAIRLESS COWARDS WITH 2" PENISES

Yeah? I never said all or most Meds look like that/

The Orientals I posted are whiter than the southern Italians either I or you posted.

View attachment 640392View attachment 640393

That seems to be more about wealth

It might lead to it. A Chadpreet who is rejected due to people associating him with street shitters could easily ascend if he larps as an Italian Chad instead

Looking white is ideal, but women do love olive/swarthy colored men. I dont deny that. Caucasion + olive skin + blue eyes is giga slayer

View attachment 640394View attachment 640395

Cherry picking.