Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racial differences in sexual behavior and attitudes among college students

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

tl;dr:

- among men blacks have most sex partners while half of rice and currycels are virgins

- among women mayowhores have the most sex partners while currywhores the least

- men of every race have more casual sex than women except for East Asians (ropefuel for ricecels :feelsrope: )

- water is wet :feelsseriously:

Screen-Shot-2019-11-11-at-7.42.47-PM.png

Of course just with any sociology "study" this is all self-reported, so quarter the numbers for men and quadruple the numbers for women :feelshaha::feelshaha:

I've been always saying, JBB is law

Self reported values mean absolutely nothing tbh. You are right, the number for foids will be heavily underrepresented here while males will be over represented.

Self reported values mean absolutely nothing tbh. You are right, the number for foids will be heavily underrepresented here while males will be over represented.
Yeah but it's still somewhat useful to see general trends.

- among men blacks have most sex partners while half of rice and currycels are virgins
Alot of those black men have alot of sex partners becuase they'll fuck anything that moves. My cousin fuck bottom of the barell whore because they're easy andlack any self confidence, but my family see him as a Chad because of it. No actually attravtive women would ever sleep with him because he smell like abosolute shit.

lmao, imagine being a ricel and reading this shit, holy fuck.

self-reported
into the trash it goes.

We all know blacks lie like a rug when it comes to how sexually active they are. Also JFL at the males of any race mogging their female counterparts:feelskek:

White man is mogged by both nigs and spics.

Respect your whitecel comrades

Alot of those black men have alot of sex partners becuase they'll fuck anything that moves. My cousin fuck bottom of the barell whore because they're easy andlack any self confidence, but my family see him as a Chad because of it. No actually attravtive women would ever sleep with him because he smell like abosolute shit.
:feelskek:

into the trash it goes.

We all know blacks lie like a rug when it comes to how sexually active they are. Also JFL at the males of any race mogging their female counterparts:feelskek:
Cope. See:
Yup, I've seen blacks simping for literal pig women

Yeah but it's still somewhat useful to see general trends.
Curry and sand whores will lie for religious reasons. Black males will lie about having more than anyone else. These things can easily be predicted before hand based on how much each culture values virginity, and what do you know, they will lie the same way as well.

And people still cope with muh jbw:feelskek::feelskek:.
Bbc theory is the only race theory that is relevany

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back