Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Racepilled so bad that I’m on verge of suicide

Last edited:
I'm from a slightly less ghetto part of Egypt, and those guys are copts like me (most of us are low class).
Do the Muslims push the copts in poorer parts of the country or make it so that they can’t prosper, like dumping garbage in their villages?

:lul::lul::lul:
There’s no coping with the eye color pill buddy boyo, there really isn’t.
Who said I was coping. It feels really good. Maybe you just haven't hold a steel bat. I'll get you one this Christmas:feelsaww:

I can understand if he was from Yemen or Saudi Arabia, where it never began for the average male, but this dude is from the most important civilization in all of history, and as you said, with the most media influence in the Arab world. The dude has pale white skin, hazel eyes, and is 6’ tall btw.

As for the Nord coloring, I always thought dark hair was the best for males and tan/olive skin, but with pale blue eyes for the contrast. I thought blonde was mostly a female smv booster.
Who is from the most important civilization? That Arab guy I posted? He's from Jordan, so he's basically the same as a Saudi

Yes, with men, olive/swarthy skin + black/brown hair + blue/green eyes is best. But with women red/yellow hair and light skin is better. Colored eyes look better on any living thing, even animals.

Speaking of yemen/saudi, it's hilarious to think that many of the blue eyed/blonde Arabs in Saudi/Yemen you see like these kids below are all likely descendants of Lebanese Muslims or European slaves brought to Saudi/Yemen.

8e3a3d6131d562d775c38daea7149e9d

Even many of the Saudi princes have blue eyes because of this.

View attachment 484311
main-qimg-0a6af8a6a6072f4b96fabbc244db0804
View attachment 484314
btw what race are you?

Last edited:
Do the Muslims push the copts in poorer parts of the country or make it so that they can’t prosper, like dumping garbage in their villages?
They've went and killed pigs in their slums before.
Who is from the most important civilization? That Arab guy I posted? He's from Jordan, so he's basically the same as a Saudi

Yes, with men, olive/swarthy skin + black/brown hair + blue/green eyes is best. But with women red/yellow hair and light skin is better. Colored eyes look better on any living thing, even animals.

Speaking of yemen/saudi, it's hilarious to think that many of the blue eyed/blonde Arabs in Saudi/Yemen you see like these kids below are all likely descendants of Lebanese Muslims or European slaves brought to Saudi/Yemen.

View attachment 484310

Even many of the Saudi princes have blue eyes because of this.

View attachment 484311
main-qimg-0a6af8a6a6072f4b96fabbc244db0804
View attachment 484314
btw what race are you?
This is cherry picking hard, stop the "middle easterners are actually white" cope.

Who said I was coping. It feels really good. Maybe you just haven't hold a steel bat. I'll get you one this Christmas:feelsaww:
Thanks

@tehgymcel420 JFL

[UWSL]btw what race are you?[/UWSL]
Subhuman kike

Disappointed that the pyramid didn’t shoot a laser and completely destroy her in the air.

The most racepilled user on this forum is no longer @tehgymcel420 , it’s the 2021cel @dominic . Because of him I’ve come to realize if you aren’t white, you are pretty much like being born as a homo habilis and thinking you are equal to a homo sapiens.

Whites literally mog deathnics in every single aspect in life in every way possible.

Firstly, we already know that white males have a huge advantage in dating and that women want to fuck white men the most. I know some people say that’s not genetics, but idgaf. If it’s not generic we have to beg the white man to give deathnics a chance to sexually compete with them and give us a fair ground to compete? Absolutely cucked.
“plz mr white man, we dont have portrayals in your white media, show us to cause women don’t find us sexually attractive”. Pathetic beyond belief.

Second, whites literally invented almost everything in the last millennium. Advanced mathematics, modern science, physics, chemistry, human rights, sexond agricultural revolution, industrial revolution, space travel, human flight, internet, computers, etc. Literally everything deathnics use that makes society different from shit hole villages is made by white people.

Third, they literally conquered and won the game of empires and all deathnics are alive cause whites spared our ancestors. People complain about whites being oppressors and such, but they literally gave deathnic countries the ability to use their technology and didn’t just genocide them and replace their entire populations with white people. Deathnics are sore defeated loser races, and us being kept alive is like if homo sapiens kept the homo erectus alive.

Fourth, whites have the most diversity of all races in terms of appearance. Literally the only race with people with different hair colours and different eye colours that don’t just look like someone pooped in their eyes. This one trait of having light is so sexually attractive that it spread all over Europe because of how attractive it is. Just look at blue eyes, they look like cosmic nebula.
View attachment 483960View attachment 483961

Meanwhile this is the eye color all other races have.
View attachment 483962View attachment 483963

As a Jew who’s people have gotten genocided by whites, it’s a brutal reality to accept. Deathnics are just bearing witness to the world whites are building, and that we are no more than monkey and apes that watch them build the world, while deathnic whores all want to fuck the white males as well.

It’s absolutely over, racepill has completely destroyed me. How can I cope knowing that I’m not the main race? What’s the point of being the secondary ape character other than being a laughing stock and humiliation of this world. If a deathnic had any dignity, they wouldn’t be able to continue on living as such a lowly being.
Appreciate it. And yeah, it's the truth.

I have brown eyes, not all Caucasians have blue eyes
Also, you are a jewcel, and b[UWSL]elong to the most powerful race on earth :feelsseriously:[/UWSL]
Just be a 0.000....1% elite kike theory.
Also, Jews have all the worst characteristics of being sand nigger and kike. And I’m very sorry to hear you have brown eyes brocel, you are an honorary daethnic homo habilis.

Appreciate it. And yeah, it's the truth.
:feelsokman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

The same could be said about whiteys, who are not that powerful except for that top 0.0001%

Jewish chads cannot relate to this.

Everyone in Europe has blue/green eyes, it's not that big of a halo to have these here anyway (unless really unique shade of it). Maybe it's s different in Muttmerica, idk. I worry more about things like ipd, short height, and recessed maxilla.
Whities still won the game of empires and invented almost everything in the last millennium. Nords make fun of southern europeans sometimes and call them poop eye. And yeah, all those things matter as well and probably more as an individual, but as a collective it’s a negative halo.

At least Jews are God's chosen and run the world.

Gigacope
@tehgymcel420 is based the feshik pill destroyed me too
:feelsjuice:

Whities still won the game of empires and invented almost everything in the last millennium. Nords make fun of southern europeans sometimes and call them poop eye. And yeah, all those things matter as well and probably more as an individual, but as a collective it’s a negative halo.
Med chads mog Nord chads though. Women prefer southern european men over pale nordic males on average.

Smv is not about scientific achievements, foids don't care about that
True, but when they see these group of people that invented everything while their people live in shit hole slums like animals, it is a halo.

Maybe, idk, not a Southern European, but they (especially Spaniards) are famous for slaying collage foids on Erasmus program.
Is Spain in southern Europe? It’s right next to France to the west. What’s Erasmus?

Eye shape is more important, Lachowski is not an incel. I'd definitely agree that blue eyes are better for slaying ethnic girls cause they are something new for them.
True, but eye color is also a huge halo, especially if there is a contrast with the skin. Hence why Jeremy meeks is a gigachad. If he had brown eyes, he would still be rotting in jail today.
Med chads mog Nord chads though. Women prefer southern european men over pale nordic males on average.
Cope, most meds look like sand niggers.
You wouldn't be incel if you had blue eyes.
:lul::lul::lul::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Subhuman kike
Aren't Jews smart though :feelsjuice: Plus you spiritually conquered all of Europe (Christianity)
This is cherry picking hard, stop the "middle easterners are actually white" cope.
Never said middle easterners are white. Maybe you should re-read my post in context this time :feelsstudy:
Cope, most meds look like sand niggers.
That still doesn't change the fact that women still prefer dark-skinned caucasions. Do you think a white woman would prefer a nordic chad over this Egyptian chad?

Egyptian3

these group of people that invented everything while their people live in shit hole slums like animals,
Whites didn't invent everything. Show me what the Irish, Finnish, Bulgarians, Polish, and Romanians have made. Their track record is probably worse than most Middle Eastern races. The reason this happened is because the Industrial Revolution was in Britain, most other races have the intellectual capability to also invent these things potentially, hence why there are many MENAs who are often doctors and engineers, as cliche as that may sound :feelshaha:

Whities still won the game of empires
Most European empires were not anymore impressive than other previous larger empires, like the Mughal or Mongol Empires or the Arab Caliphates. In fact, they're probably more pathetic. Outside of India, most places conquered by Europeans were full of backward primitive Africans. Even the Native Americans who the Spanish fought were being killed by disease NOT by trafitional warfare alone and they race mixed A LOT with the Natives. Even when you look at Algeria, which the French had for some 130 years, they were only able to hold onto it due to making deals with the Ottomans. AND even then, the French still failed to win the hearts of the Algerian people despite so hard to subvert Islam. That does not sound like conquest at all. Not to mention many of these empires had indian, african, and native soliders

I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. I will admit however, that eye color is indeed attractive.

Aren't Jews smart though :feelsjuice: Plus you spiritually conquered all of Europe (Christianity)

Never said middle easterners are white. Maybe you should re-read my post in context this time :feelsstudy:

That still doesn't change the fact that women still prefer dark-skinned caucasions. Do you think a white woman would prefer a nordic chad over this Egyptian chad?

View attachment 485098

Whites didn't invent everything. Show me what the Irish, Finnish, Bulgarians, Polish, and Romanians have made. Their track record is probably worse than most Middle Eastern races. The reason this happened is because the Industrial Revolution was in Britain, most other races have the intellectual capability to also invent these things potentially, hence why there are many MENAs who are often doctors and engineers, as cliche as that may sound :feelshaha:

Most European empires were not anymore impressive than other previous larger empires, like the Mughal or Mongol Empires or the Arab Caliphates. In fact, they're probably more pathetic. Outside of India, most places conquered by Europeans were full of backward primitive Africans. Even the Native Americans who the Spanish fought were being killed by disease NOT by trafitional warfare alone and they race mixed A LOT with the Natives. Even when you look at Algeria, which the French had for some 130 years, they were only able to hold onto it due to making deals with the Ottomans. AND even then, the French still failed to win the hearts of the Algerian people despite so hard to subvert Islam. That does not sound like conquest at all. Not to mention many of these empires had indian, african, and native soliders

I could go on and on, but I'll stop there. I will admit however, that eye color is indeed attractive.
Intelligence is cope, and conquering others spiritually is cope, everyone hates Jews because of Islam and Christianity even before the modern zionists and such.

chad is chad, whether nordic or egyptian. Chads have overcome all possible failios and women lust after them because of their superior genetics.

Yeah, anglos and germans pretty much invented everything, but since most people can’t distinguish other whites from them, they all get the halo.

And no, the British Empire was the greatest Empire that ever existed, surpassing the likes of the Mongols, Persians, Romans, Greeks, etc. The entire world speaks English now, English common law and parliamentary systems are used almost everywhere, and the communist countries are also using a German idea of governance.

JBW is real but some of you blow it way the fuck out of proportion. Whitecels overwhelmingly live in "1st world" western neoliberal shitholes while ethnics live overwhelmingly in 3rd world countries, most of whom can still get regular sex from there looksmatch.