Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] My Race Is So Subhuman, They Are Never Depicted As Attractive In Art...

I'd rather be Italian ngl.

i feel the same as a greek although I am a bit whiter than most. In fact I believe we had it better under the ottomans.
View attachment 270100
For sure. Greeks are legit brothERs of Sicilians. Greece was way more badass under the Ottomans. I would even go as far to say that Greece would have been better off if the Achaemenids conquered it.
It is better in German though.
Mogging machines. I live in the most German place in America too so it's extremely over for me.

Yep, the whole Mediterranean was railed by the moors

For sure. Greeks are legit brothERs of Sicilians. Greece was way more badass under the Ottomans. I would even go as far to say that Greece would have been better off if the Achaemenids conquered it.
it's really cucked that south euros try to fit in with the germanics.

it's really cucked that south euros try to fit in with the germanics.
They should separate themselves from the moggers as much as possible.

OP is a Sicilian. But he considers himself as a curry.
If you're posting here and you're not a fakecel... you should be considering yourself curry.
Even if you're only lurking here... if you're not good looking, you're curry.
Legit curry powder in my armpits right now,

If you're posting here and you're not a fakecel... you should be considering yourself curry.
Even if you're only lurking here... if you're not good looking, you're curry.

Extremely highIQ as always. Very small number of trucels can take the curry-universality-pill.

Street-shitters of the world, unite!!!

Legit curry powder in my armpits right now,

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: