Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] My Race Is So Subhuman, They Are Never Depicted As Attractive In Art...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
I've been watching Kings & Generals lately, I've noticed that my race is always depicted like the ugly, worthless slaves they are...

Enslaved, imprisoned, or crucified...That is what all femoids want and expect for the men of my race. Most of our history is about either getting mogged, bullied, or going ER. We are the official incel race.

It's not just in depictions about historical events. Depictions of my people portraying them in more modern times also always depicts them as ugly and subhuman.

Always depicted as creepy looking, poor, and ugly... except when they are criminals, then they are just creepy looking and ugly. It just so happens that my race is also the official race of norwooding.

In any Kings & Generals video depicting my race, we are always dirty looking. ethnic manlet scum. Meanwhile, Vikings and The British are often depicted as chads.

I don't think I have ever seen my race depicted in art as masculine and attractive looking. It's always a failo depiction for us. My race are actually curries, like all non chad races. We are currycels from a different part of the world. Females want us EXTINCT. Imagine a race that is stereotypically depicted as having almost all of the incel traits... Imagine the males of your race being considered by foids to be only slightly better than abos, dravidians, and rice...

[It's Over] for our race. The foids of my subhuman people only want tall, Nordic chads.

Are you Italian muslim ?

If your race wrote the history you would be depicted as attractive chads

You’re Italian?

Its not your race, its your face. Unless you can prove that men of your race are majority incels.

Descended directly from the Muslims who made the island based for a few centuries.
Wow, rare race. Were you born Muslim or did you convert? Or are you just meming.

Well... at least thanks for sharing this cuz I didn’t knew about Kings and Generals

So you’re Sicilian?
Yes

Wow, rare race. Were you born Muslim or did you convert? Or are you just meming.
My last name is Sicilian Arabic so I became a nerd for Muslim history and culture when I found out about it as a kid. My parents aren't Muslim and I'm pretty much a kuffir by Sunni standards. I'm more of an all around sand believer.

Descended directly from the Muslims who made the island based for a few centuries.
Based.
I most likely also have Moor blood in me due to the Umayyads.

Based.
I most likely also have Moor blood in me due to the Umayyads.
Umayyads and even the Fatimids pretty much coomed all over the Medlands.

Very based and proud of the history, it's just looking ethnic in modern times that sucks.

Very based and proud of the history
Very rich in cultural exchange, which led to many new ideas.
It's sad to see the state the Middle East is in currently, complete decline from it's glory in the Middle Ages.

it's just looking ethnic in modern times that sucks.
True, everyone assumes I'm a Turk.

Very rich in cultural exchange, which led to many new ideas.
It's sad to see the state the Middle East is in currently, complete decline from it's glory in the Middle Ages.
The Islamic period of Sicily and Spain is arguably the most badass and interesting periods of their history.
The Muslims of history and the Muslims of today are nothing alike. Muslims are pretty boring and not as badass today. The Muslim world was pretty much put under the boot of The West in 1721 when the Ottomans let the snakes from London in.

True, everyone assumes I'm a Turk.
Similar things happen to me. I have had Arab immigrants walk up and greet me in Arabic and the Arab food places have given me extra food.

Rare race , very brutal ngl

Similar things happen to me. I have had Arab immigrants walk up and greet me in Arabic and the Arab food places have given me extra food.
Jfl that hasn't happened to me yet since I barely communicate with anyone but I remember one Turk coming up to my father, say something and then hand him a Turkish flag pin. :lul:

The Muslim world was pretty much put under the boot of The West in 1721 when the Ottomans let the snakes from London in.
The Ottomans were already in slow decline at that time after Suleimans death.

Try being black.

I'd rather be Italian tbh

Yes

My last name is Sicilian Arabic so I became a nerd for Muslim history and culture when I found out about it as a kid. My parents aren't Muslim and I'm pretty much a kuffir by Sunni standards. I'm more of an all around sand believer.

Weird, Most Maltese and Sicilians are big mad over being sand nigger rape babies. Always going on and on about we wuz white

Weird, Most Maltese and Sicilians are big mad over being sand nigger rape babies. Always going on and on about we wuz white
True. Especially the Maltese, even though their language is basically North African Arabic, they still refuse to admit it.

True. Especially the Maltese, even though their language is basically North African Arabic, they still refuse to admit it.
Funnily enough, I didn't even know the Maltese even existed until a few days ago. Probably the most irrelevant country in Europe.

They're part eggplant. Whaddyagonnado?

They were sand niggers before the Muslims came anyway. Literally two mass importations of sand people onto the island before Islam was even a thing.

The army was from Morocco, the Umayyads didn't invade Iberia.
The Tariq ibn Ziyad was an Umayyad commander. The army that conquered Al-Andalus was mainly Berber though but under Umayyad authority.

Are you Sicilian? If so it's retarded to think your taking a racepill. Every foid wants elite Nordics, but trust me every race except your own wants swarthy Sicilian dark features dark triad guys.
Get off this forum, leave the racepill to curries and rices

In italy a lot of people keep larping about being descendants of the romans and shit, but the truth is we're 90% sandniggers especially here in the south

Morocco was under Umayyad control. :lul:

I don't want to be Moorish anyways.
:lul:

Yep, it was under Ummayad's control for 40 years or so, then there was the Berber revolt and the first independant Maghrebi states/city-states. I just wanted to say the Army that invaded Spain was Moroccan, not Syrian :feelskek:

At least you’re not a slav. It’s literally how the world slave was invented.

Sad but true reality...we are the curries of Europe tbh, big nooses short and balding.Whats funny is that i considered myself true white before finding 4chan and online forums.

Literally 70% of Italians are like that even in the north.No one takes us seriously in Europe, we were a meme country even in WW2.Now it's gonna be even worse because of corona, i Will be 100% homeless when my parents die
At least you’re not a slav. It’s literally how the world slave was invented.
Slav whotemogs me to hell tbh, they have blonde hair and light skin, blue eyes and most are even tall

I’m too retarded to know about subraces to me ur just white black sand rice or curry

I just wanted to say the Army that invaded Spain was Moroccan, not Syrian
Oh yes I know, the commanders that led the invasion were Moroccan.

Oh yes I know, the commanders that led the invasion were Moroccan.
yep the army and the commanders were Moroccan, but they fought under Ummayad flags.

Sad but true reality...we are the curries of Europe tbh, big nooses short and balding.Whats funny is that i considered myself true white before finding 4chan and online forums.

Literally 70% of Italians are like that even in the north.No one takes us seriously in Europe, we were a meme country even in WW2.Now it's gonna be even worse because of corona, i Will be 100% homeless when my parents die

Slav whotemogs me to hell tbh, they have blonde hair and light skin, blue eyes and most are even tall
Turks are more white than italians :feelsLSD:

Totally brutal, some races have truly terrible genetics

They were sand niggers before the Muslims came anyway. Literally two mass importations of sand people onto the island before Islam was even a thing.
don't forget that the native populations of italy were also sandnigs that got mass enslaved when the italoceltic tribes settled there

The Tariq ibn Ziyad was an Umayyad commander. The army that conquered Al-Andalus was mainly Berber though but under Umayyad authority.

The army that invaded was made up of primarily arabs from syria. Berbers and blacks came later (at that point they didn't convert yet).

don't forget that the native populations of italy were also sandnigs that got mass enslaved when the italoceltic tribes settled there
Sandcels basically got shit on for a thousand years on that island.

The army that invaded was made up of primarily arabs from syria. Berbers and blacks came later (at that point they didn't convert yet).
St. Hamudi is legit my cousin.

I don't see your point: do you really think those are bad representations? Mafia and ancient Rome are cool as fuck.

Good luck at feeling in the same boat as Arabs and Curries BTW.

I don't see your point: do you really think those are bad representations? Mafia and ancient Rome are cool as fuck.

We were slaves of ancient Rome, Romans mogged us. Also, Mafia are super rare. Most of the men are just low income wageslves who drink a lot.

We are not far off from Arabs and Curries.

Ancient Roman emperors were celtics who later mixed with the native population they subjugated. Meds today are the descendants of the slaves of indo-European invaders with only 20-30% steppe ancestry.

We were slaves of ancient Rome, Romans mogged us. Also, Mafia are super rare. Most of the men are just low income wageslves who drink a lot.

We are not far off from Arabs and Curries.
i feel the same as a greek although I am a bit whiter than most. In fact I believe we had it better under the ottomans.