Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Racepill isn’t real.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every single day when I go to eat at Popeyes, I see so many chink couples and they’re all Zoomers if you think they’re betabuxxing. In fact, I am sitting across the table of one, a fucking 5’10 “manlet” chink recieving PDAs from a noodle.

But muh race tax, rice have the lowest SMV. :feelstastyman:

You’re incel primarily of your looks and/or autism, everything else is cope!

Last edited:
Where are my noodles?

Every single day when I go to eat at Popeyes, I see so many chink couples and they’re all Zoomers if you think they’re betabuxxing. In fact, I am sitting across the table of one, a fucking 5’10 “manlet” chink recieving PDAs from a noodle.
Racepill doesnt affect zoomer chinks that much tbh, they benefit from kpop halo plus they're getting taller.

Same I don’t believe in jbw, after seeing so many ethnics slay white women

Being 5'10 isn't actually manlet-tier, though, despite what humblebragging tallcels might tell you; sounds like the average wealthmaxxed Korean MTN/HTN, depending on looks... :feelssus:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

Being 5'10 isn't actually manlet-tier, though, despite what humblebragging tallcels might tell you; sounds like the average wealthmaxxed Korean MTN/HTN, depending on looks... :feelssus:
I wear uncomfy insoles that fuck up My feet just to reach 5'9, goddamnit i always cringe hard when someone says 5'10 is manlet.

I wear uncomfy insoles that fuck up My feet just to reach 5'9, goddamnit i always cringe hard when someone says 5'10 is manlet.
How tall are you without shoes? :feelsjuice:

Brutal that you have to do that just to feel like an ordinary man, though still subhuman; the discrimination and subsequent treatment to physically unatrractive manlets remains unopposed. :feelsclown:

@subhuman @bigantennaemay1

How tall are you without shoes? :feelsjuice:

Brutal that you have to do that just to feel like an ordinary man, though still subhuman; the discrimination and subsequent treatment to physically unatrractive manlets remains unopposed. :feelsclown:
I'm 5'8 171 CM JFL. Yeah man everyday whenever i see those insoles and my fucked up feet i just laugh because of this pain, clown world is forcing me to do this shit just to feel like a human (not to mog shit)
Hopefully i'm getting some elevator shoes for christmas, these insoles are killing me

Where are my noodles?
I am in riceland and should be able to get a date due to lower standards here. Yet I can't even get a female friend, why is that? It's because I look like an ugly freak.

Most of the ricecels here would be able to get a partner in riceland but I am not able to do so. This is modern soyciety's way of saying that nobody wants my subhuman genes. Nature would allow me to pass on my genes but humans have gone too far away from their natural habitats due to modernisation.

Technology has ruined my chances of getting a gf, it is evil.

@Zer0/∞ wdym

I agree, personally I am only racist towards beautiful people.

Agreed. I see couples dating within their race all the time. Being ethnic isn’t what makes you incel, it’s face height or autism

Rather be white incel than ethnic non incel

jfl, one example of one couple on one particular occasion doesn't contradict basic blackpill theory, boyo

jfl, one example of one couple on one particular occasion doesn't contradict basic blackpill theory, boyo
they don't get it. racepill is real. Anecdotes can not be used to verify anything.

If you look good, you look good.

If you look bad, you look bad.

lowest iq poster in this forum

5'10 isn't manlet in any way, fool

All men of color are discriminated against by foids in dating. Especially white foids. White foids strongly discriminate against men of color.

I know for almost certain, that for Asian men to succeed in California, you have to literally be in the top 23% of Asian men. You need to have height, status, and looks going for you.

The vast majority of us will die alone if we choose to stay here.

As for me, if I'm not living somewhere in East Asia or South East Asia soon, I have no one to blame. Women of all races strongly discriminate against us Asian men here in San Francisco. Where foids are the most liberated, educated, woke, and financially independent.

In general, I just dont wanna be in this country. I don't like the people especially the women. It is absolute hell here for us Asian American men and I know I am far from speaking just for myself.

Last edited:
As for me, if I'm not living somewhere in East Asia or South East Asia soon, I have no one to blame. Women of all races strongly discriminate against us Asian men here in San Francisco. Where foids are the most liberated, educated, woke, and financially independent.

they don't get it. racepill is real. Anecdotes can not be used to verify anything.
racepill isn't real, most men of all races are not incel. Just look at the fakecels that get exposed here, they're spics, chinks, curries, and blacks.

It's extremely subdued compared to the way some retards on this forum view it.

But yes, autism/schizo and looks are the primary factors involved in inceldom. :feelsjuice:

You are beyond delusional.
guy overly dramatizes some aspect of inceldom tbh
It's extremely subdued compared to the way some retards on this forum view it.

But yes, autism/schizo and looks are the primary factors involved in inceldom. :feelsjuice:
true i even argue that people who complain about being manlets don't realize that 5'8 - 5'11 isn't some turbo manlet category and can still have low tier becky while having 5/10 face and ofcourse NT

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja

true i even argue that people who complain about being manlets don't realize that 5'8 - 5'11 isn't some turbo manlet category and can still have low tier becky while having 5/10 face and ofcourse NT
cope, average white zoomer is 6'6, ethnics and old people decrease the mean.

Racepill is dependent of the country.

On the US the pills is totally valid.

guy overly dramatizes some aspect of inceldom tbh

@Transcended Trucel
@Mecoja
yeah users here heavily exaggerate

@CopingForBrutality

I am being sarcastic, that’s why it’s in quotes.

But muh race tax, rice have the lowest SMV. :feelstastyman:

You’re incel primarily of your looks and/or autism, everything else is cope!
I want porcelain toilets, mang