Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] “I almost feel like a god”: From dating to business, white men are winning in India

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/amp/

I interviewed a white Dutch man living in Gurugram, just south of New Delhi.

The Dutch gentleman, who is in his 30s, told me he increased his business team’s success rate in closing business deals just by showing up.

If you bring a Western guy … then they really feel important, so if I come in there I almost feel like a God. […] Honestly, every meeting where I have been, they give me business afterwards … I always see that the business is increasing when I’ve been there. Not that because I’m so good, [but] because I’m a Western guy.

In India, one factor stands out far above the rest. Almost every single white man from a “developed” country whom I interviewed candidly explained the positive effect his white skin had on his migration experience. Many felt a mixture of discomfort and surprise at the power they’d gained.

Whiteness is a selling point for many employers.

They report being ushered into nightclubs and concerts and, according to one 20-something American man living in Bangalore, receive a lot of positive attention on dating apps like Tinder.

JFL if you still don't believe white people are living Gods.

Last edited:
I wish I was born in a 3rd world country.
I actually will go move somewhere in Asia permanently if I decide to not rope.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she got raped afterward in broad day light. Curry’s are disposable and we have no value whatsoever.

Also jfl at the 5’1 curry styling his hair

It is india after all, I personally couldn’t stay in that shithole for over a week. It’s stressful as fuck just getting from one place to another over there.

that's a great idea also indian women are Caucasian and they r not western /mean

just don't be curry br0

Damn, really hoping that I'm gonna get at least a small portion of attention from foids when my dad takes me to SEA next year where a friend of his married a noodlewhore

Yeah but brown women are awful. I’m white and have been sent on a mission by God to continue the white race

JBWII

just be white in india

I see how my fellow homeland curries worship white men and white women like they are Gods. I see how excited they are to even have one in their presence. How they get giddy at even the idea of taking a picture with one. How just having a white guy on your business team guarantees you will be profitable because everyone wants to do business with a white person.

It tells me there must be something magical about white people. Am I right or wrong?

On one hand, I have hated living in the west because I am MOGGed 24/7 by white men and taunted 24/7 by white women.

But on the other hand, when I see how priceless even just being around a single white person is to my brethren, should I be happy that I get to experience that all the time? Being around a white person is obviously a transcendental experience for a curry. So are we ethnics lucky to be in the west and experience it so much?

JFL at this logic. I have literally become Uncle Ruckus. But I'm only partly joking. I think the logic itself is unfortunately bulletproof.

Last edited:
Believe me living in a third world shithole is an absolute nightmare, it´s literally hell on earth
I agree, but even they get Chad.

What an imbecile, he threw his DNA into the abyss with that brown monster.

So is pajeetistan better than SEA now?

White chads/chadlites need to gtfo of SEA or India, it should be left for at least incels who managed to wageslave

I see how my fellow homeland curries worship white men and white women like they are Gods. I see how excited they are to even have one in their presence. How they get giddy at even the idea of taking a picture with one. How just having a white guy on your business team guarantees you will be profitable because everyone wants to do business with a white person.

It tells me there must be something magical about white people. Am I right or wrong?

On one hand, I have hated living in the west because I am MOGGed 24/7 by white men and taunted 24/7 by white women.

But on the other hand, when I see how priceless even just being around a single white person is to my brethren, should I be happy that I get to experience that all the time? Being around a white person is obviously a transcendental experience for a curry. So are we ethnics lucky to be in the west and experience it so much?

JFL at this logic. I have literally become Uncle Ruckus. But I'm only partly joking. I think the logic itself is unfortunately bulletproof.

4249965A 3347 4B11 A62A DBCF3C91F309

Jesus fuck..... just be a white woman in India they will actually worship her

Whites invaded India and set it back almost 200 years economically. Oppressed the Indians and killed them when they tried to rebel. Many Indian men lost their lives in the struggle to get the Whites out.

Yet they still worship these Whites like low-iq brainless apes. But what can you expect from a shit country in which most people pray to fucking statues.

meanwhile in the West being a white male makes you hated, its time for ethnics to shine

This is just giant cope, wow a bunch of brown people in a shithole (who are each probably making 1/20th the salary of an American McDonald's worker) worship white people, they also worship cows and value a cow's life more than a brown person's life.

In other words idc because I'm still doing bad here in the us where my skin isn't worshipped

This is just giant cope, wow a bunch of brown people in a shithole (who are each probably making 1/20th the salary of an American McDonald's worker) worship white people, they also worship cows and value a cow's life more than a brown person's life.

In other words idc because I'm still doing bad here in the us where my skin isn't worshipped

meanwhile in the West being a white male makes you hated, its time for ethnics to shine

Spoiled white guys who can't even find a way to make life work on literal God Mode.

White skin is worshiped everywhere.

RacePillers even turned Jesus from an ugly brown man:

maxresdefault.jpg

Into a White Chad:

jesus-christ-pics-2001.jpg

Because no one in the west would even go to church if it involved worshiping a nonwhite.

Spoiled white guys who can't even find a way to make life work on literal God Mode.

White skin is worshiped everywhere.

RacePillers even turned Jesus from an ugly brown man:

maxresdefault.jpg

Into a White Chad:

jesus-christ-pics-2001.jpg

Because no one in the west would even go to church if it involved worshiping a nonwhite.

I'm not traveling to India or SEA just because people native to those areas hate their skin color, I want something meaningful and something I earned.

I'm not traveling to India or SEA just because people native to those areas hate their skin color, I want something meaningful and something I earned.

Hahaha you're so naive. No one earns anything in life. You're just born a winner in the genetic lottery or you're not.

And the only meaning of life is to cuck or be cucked, and/or try to cope until death if you're a genetically assigned omega.

Come home White man! Stop suffering in the West with Ethnics. Go to India instead!

@Gremlincel @FiveFourManlet @Fontaine @StormlitAqua

Hahaha you're so naive. No one earns anything in life. You're just born a winner in the genetic lottery or you're not.

And the only meaning of life is to cuck or be cucked, and/or try to cope until death if you're a genetically assigned omega.

Not true, if you work hard enough you could potentially achieve what you want to achieve or can realistically achieve. That type of thinking is probably why people go LDAR.

Not true, if you work hard enough you could potentially achieve what you want to achieve or can realistically achieve. That type of thinking is probably why people go LDAR.

Hard work is genetic. I was born with a high motivation level. I can't stop working or trying no matter what. It's not a choice for me. If I sit around and do nothing for a few days my head starts to hurt and I have to try to accomplish something. It's built in wiring.

But it doesn't mean much if you're born with all the wrong other elements.

Only works for Northwestern European Aryan Germanic Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Tall Intelligent White Men. Not for ethnic-tier southrons.

Hard work is genetic. I was born with a high motivation level. I can't stop working or trying no matter what. It's not a choice for me. If I sit around and do nothing for a few days my head starts to hurt and I have to try to accomplish something. It's built in wiring.

But it doesn't mean much if you're born with all the wrong other elements.

That doesn't seem related to hard work, that seems like a different problem altogether. I could easily study for a final for 10+ hours (or any class) but could just as easily sit back and do nothing for long periods of time.

I see you and ur white worship has reached unprecendented levels, yes whites have it easier, but no need to worship them as Gods.

You can't lose if you're tall and white. The world is your oyster.

I see you and ur white worship has reached unprecendented levels, yes whites have it easier, but no need to worship them as Gods.

It's not me doing it.

What do you call this if not being worship? The only thing more they could do is kneel before her, and I'm pretty sure if she asked them to and they understood her they would have.

Also, it was a white man's words not mine that were quoted in that article. HE is the one who said he "feels like a God" just for being white in India.

I didn't invent racism or set the racial hierarchies of the world. Yes, the evidence suggests whites ARE gods among ethnics. Frankly, I wish that wasn't the case but it is. I didn't make it that way. I'm just observing.

Because if stuff like this, jbw will never die out.

He actually is curry Uncle Ruckus.

He actually is curry Uncle Ruckus.

I am a very spiritual person. I start off each day by thanking the white man for the sunrise, the land I walk on, for the air I breathe. I also apologize for street shitters. Lord knows they ain’t gonna apologize for themselves.

I am a very spiritual person. I start off each day by thanking the white man for the sunrise, the land I walk on, for the air I breathe. I also apologize for street shitters. Lord knows they ain’t gonna apologize for themselves.
after reading further into ur post, i admit ur right.... fuck the racepill is truly brutal because they is no way for an ethnic to turn white or have cacusoid features

Fuck my white life.

I need to just go to asia and run "just be a white god" game

JBWG Game

Indians love to kiss their white masters ass. Thats why it was so easy for the British to colonize that entire subcontinent so quickly. These whiteworshippers were almost honoured to get raped by whitey.

It was over from the start.

Pretty good deal for white men honestly. But most of the women you'd cross paths with on the street or in daily life would be unfuckable. It is a third world country and 0.001% are at a point where they have the luxury to care about their appearance. If you get in with a richer, more educated crowd that has less social consequences for premarital sex, and tries to dress somewhat modern, you'd probably get whichever girl you wanted even if you were ugly and short.

Fuck my white life.

I need to just go to asia and run "just be a white god" game

JBWG Game

The important part is the choice. You can choose to go to India and ascend. An Indian cannot ascend anywhere.

Just be a 7.5/10 blonde stacy theory
t b h
b
h

fuark brb migrating to India

JFL @ U If you go to India rather than Thailand

meanwhile...

giphy.gif

black men are winning in USA and Europe(or at least EU).

Yeah, the country with the second highest population in the entire world and which counts for 18% of the worlds entire human population is definitely full of “incels”.

The native Americans also thought the Spanish conquistadors were Gods initially lol. Honestly being white is pretty based.

I saw this movie in class.

What do you think the virgin Indian woman who is supposed to marry a Indian man do when the White dude came around?

I wouldn’t be surprised if she got raped afterward in broad day light. Curry’s are disposable and we have no value whatsoever.

Also jfl at the 5’1 curry styling his hair

She was not, she actually defended the guys in the facebook post and said she was shocked by people reactions, and that she was treated nicely by curries and met only nice people/was never molested or harassed.

Believe me living in a third world shithole is an absolute nightmare, it´s literally hell on earth

What an imbecile, he threw his DNA into the abyss with that brown monster.

Lol dude looks like he got cucked left and right by his own race and this is his end result.

Your boy failed to fight the good fight