Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [RacePill] “I almost feel like a god”: From dating to business, white men are winning in India

There is more iq in my pinky toe than this post.

Awwww, did I use big nasty empirical evidence to disprove your favourite cope? Poor diddems...

Muh white ass. Pathetic.

JFL at every white faggot believing this shit.
Even if this is partly true, who cares about subhuman, ugly like shit ethnic women with mud genes anyway. Only desperated losers.

XKrOhCN

Anyone who denies white privilege is straight up retarded.

In both South Africa and particularly in India, white men from the West benefit from positive stereotypes. People believe they are wealthy, are a boon to the economy, and are “legal” migrants.

Why did you leave this part out? Anyway, India is poorer than Africa.

https://qz.com/india/951652/i-almos...-business-white-men-are-winning-in-india/amp/

I interviewed a white Dutch man living in Gurugram, just south of New Delhi.

The Dutch gentleman, who is in his 30s, told me he increased his business team’s success rate in closing business deals just by showing up.

If you bring a Western guy … then they really feel important, so if I come in there I almost feel like a God. […] Honestly, every meeting where I have been, they give me business afterwards … I always see that the business is increasing when I’ve been there. Not that because I’m so good, [but] because I’m a Western guy.

In India, one factor stands out far above the rest. Almost every single white man from a “developed” country whom I interviewed candidly explained the positive effect his white skin had on his migration experience. Many felt a mixture of discomfort and surprise at the power they’d gained.

Whiteness is a selling point for many employers.

They report being ushered into nightclubs and concerts and, according to one 20-something American man living in Bangalore, receive a lot of positive attention on dating apps like Tinder.

JFL if you still don't believe white people are living Gods.

Indian women are hot. I'm a white guy myself, haven't had sex with one but have met a couple.

Muh white ass. Pathetic.

JFL at every white faggot believing this shit.
Even if this is partly true, who cares about subhuman, ugly like shit ethnic women with mud genes anyway. Only desperated losers.
I am a desperated loser, there is no way I can get laid on this side of the planet because people simply don't give a shit about my physical attributes.
At least in India my fair skin and my average western height will be treated as divine things and i stand a chance.

Fucking currycucks, at least we ricecels (northerners won't put up with that shit) are slowly rising.

Well India when will you change?

I am a desperated loser, there is no way I can get laid on this side of the planet because people simply don't give a shit about my physical attributes.
At least in India my fair skin and my average western height will be treated as divine things and i stand a chance.
Good. Then kill yourself.

That's why I plan to move there...

Fucking currycucks, at least we ricecels (northerners won't put up with that shit) are slowly rising.

Well India when will you change?

That's why I plan to move there...

It's easiest in Africa.

What I saw in the video is called molestation.
We need to eradicate curries ASAP. We bring no value to this world.

She was not, she actually defended the guys in the facebook post and said she was shocked by people reactions, and that she was treated nicely by curries and met only nice people/was never molested or harassed.

Whites invaded India and set it back almost 200 years economically. Oppressed the Indians and killed them when they tried to rebel. Many Indian men lost their lives in the struggle to get the Whites out.

Yet they still worship these Whites like low-iq brainless apes. But what can you expect from a shit country in which most people pray to fucking statues.

200 years. Have your heard about Vasco da Gama or Albuquerque ? Around 500 years (and before them, there were the muslims)

India eh? I hear they eat shit and fuck corpses over there. Absolute degenerates. :)

Nothing to see here, just JBW theory being reaffirmed for the millionth time

JFL @ this major shirk cope.

May Allah either guide you or cast you to the blaze for eternity.

White people's fair and light skin gets them great love from people of darker skin who have never seen them. Sad but true.

meanwhile in the West being a white male makes you hated, its time for ethnics to shine
Seriously, curries in the west, you should be holding white foids feet to the fire for their blatant racism. Look at this era of virtue-signalling SJWism. Do us all a favor, don't let these feminists have a pass.

Seriously, curries in the west, you should be holding white foids feet to the fire for their blatant racism. Look at this era of virtue-signalling SJWism. Do us all a favor, don't let these feminists have a pass.
Very high iq, goes for all ethnics tbh