Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Racepill Debunked: This 5’9 Chang Did 9x Better Than My 6’1 White MTN-HTN Tinder Account

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
He had 9x the likes and almost 4x the matches than what my 6’1 HTN white Tinder experiment got in 2 days, despite mine being done in NYC with 100x the population of his Colorado suburb.

Last edited:
Ricemen are fakecels

I would've expected better-quality whores with that face, tbh. :ping:

you can't debunk the rice pill with just a weak cherry pick

you can't debunk the rice pill with just a weak cherry pick
Then explain to me why this Chang manlet got 9x the Tinder likes than my 6’1 white HTN chadfish?

Give it a rest with your garbage threads you obese shitskin

I would've expected better-quality whores with that face, tbh. :ping:
He lives in a Colorado suburb, probably has less than 1/100th of the population of my location

Then explain to me why this Chang manlet got 9x the Tinder likes than my 6’1 white HTN chadfish?
he did it in NYC, the city has large population with a lot of groups. i am pretty sure there's an abundance of girls who have a k-pop or asian fetish.
also saying that the race pill is debunked is like saying that a mid-tier curry is the same as a mid-tier white guy, it's totally retarded.

5’9” is tall for Asians.

he did it in NYC, the city has large population with a lot of groups. i am pretty sure there's an abundance of girls who have a k-pop or asian fetish.
also saying that the race pill is debunked is like saying that a mid-tier curry is the same as a mid-tier white guy, it's totally retarded.
Do you have dyslexia or something?

despite mine being done in NYC with 100x the population of his Colorado suburb.

Young korean men are around 5'7 average so 5'9 is just a bit above average.

Actually it’s closer to 5’9 now for men around 19-30 , so he’s dead average in height

Ricemen are fakecels
Look at all the copers denying just be Asian in this thread, saying it’s just location when my Tinder experiment was done in NYC, claiming he’s tall for an Asian even at 5’9, and saying I’m cherry-picking knowing full well if I had said the reverse, that the white tallfag normie got more matches, they would be spamming this thread with JBW!

"Just Be" threads are all retarded.

except JBNT

Look at all the copers denying just be Asian in this thread, saying it’s just location when my Tinder experiment was done in NYC, claiming he’s tall for an Asian even at 5’9, and saying I’m cherry-picking knowing full well if I had said the reverse, that the white tallfag normie got more matches, they would be spamming this thread with JBW!
Doesnt fit their narrative. They think its white men who are have it good, but in reality white men are hated by the media, feminists (most of women) and blamed for everything bad.

Just be good looking, if he posted here, sub 8 race copers here would gaslight him into believing it’s over for him because he’s some perfect 6’0+ white chad. :feelstastyman: :lul:
@subhuman @Grim_Reaper @depressedblackcel

Racepill isn’t real, no one is ever ends up incel just because of their race, there are plenty of Asian men with girlfriends, it’s always face and height that matters first and foremost

Just be good looking, if he posted here, sub 8 race copers here would gaslight him into believing it’s over for him because he’s some perfect 6’0+ white chad. :feelstastyman: :lul:
Just be attractive to foids theory.

Doesnt fit their narrative. They think its white men who are have it good, but in reality white men are hated by the media, feminists (most of women) and blamed for everything bad.
A lot of the “ricecels” here aren’t even attracted to women of their race, then complain about the noodlewhores having the same mentality, they’re completely oblivious to their hypocrisy. :lul:

PPEcel for example could easily get married back in China to a cute Chinese women due to his wealth, education, and height, but doesn’t because he rather complain about a homeless whitey supposedly having a better life than him and brag about spending money to fuck white whores in Europe here.

A lot of the “ricecels” here aren’t even attracted to women of their race, then complain about the noodlewhores having the same mentality, they’re completely oblivious to their hypocrisy. :lul:

PPEcel for example could easily get married back in China to a cute Chinese women due to his wealth, education, and height, but doesn’t because he rather complain about a homeless whitey supposedly having a better life than him and brag about spending money to fuck white whores in Europe here.
He’s probably a volcel in England too. 6ft tall, Oxford student and extremely rich.

He may be a standardcel cause I saw him rating a stacy as avg.

He had 9x the likes and almost 4x the matches than what my 6’1 HTN white Tinder experiment got in 2 days, despite mine being done in NYC with 100x the population of his Colorado suburb.

Two completely different regions and populations and two completely different men. Different apps, etc. Also tinder shadowbans harder and more often than bumble in my experience. We'd have to see the cave-dweller that you used for your experiment.

Are racially ambiguous men doing better than their racially ambiguous equivalents in NYC? Is Korean Chang doing better than Chad in Colorado?

The thing about NYC is that pretty much every race on earth is here, and yet JBW prevails. It would make sense if an racially ambiguous chang went to some racially ambiguous ass place and got a lot of girls because he is a rare commodity.

Last edited:
just be korean is law at this point

Murder him and his family in boiling acid. And kick his dog.

Try this experiment with shitskin races, like sand nigger or curry. Final match would be using some abo chad

Two completely different regions and populations and two completely different men. Different apps, etc. Also tinder shadowbans harder and more often than bumble in my experience. We'd have to see the cave-dweller that you used for your experiment.
Did you even read the threads I liked?
Results:

Tinder:

Matches: 19

I only mentioned his ethnicity, Bosnian and height as 6’1.

View: https://imgur.com/a/WBT4FjY

View: https://imgur.com/a/yJMSajm

Are Korean men doing better than their white equivalents in NYC? Is Korean Chang doing better than Chad in Colorado?

The thing about NYC is that pretty much every race on earth is here, and yet JBW prevails. It would make sense if an asian chang went to some white ass place and got a lot of girls because he is a rare commodity.
Explain to me why a 6’1 white HTN did so poorly in NYC compared to the 5’9 Chang? 100x population and yet 1/9th the likes.

Did you even read the threads I liked?

Explain to me why a 6’1 white HTN did so poorly in NYC compared to the 5’9 Chang? 100x population and yet 1/9th the likes.
Nigga I don't feel like reading all that shit right now. I'll get to it in a bit though.

But that RA guy is notably worse looking than the RA guy, for starters.

Women have WAAAAAAAAAY more options in NY. They're not going to pick a racially ambiguous normie over racially ambiguous chang.. also other reasons i noted

sub 8 copers are just so silly sometimes. LOOKS is life, A good face is greater than every single thing.

5ft4 3/10 white mogs 6ft5 changs

JbW theory bro!

sub 8 copers are just so silly sometimes. LOOKS is life, A good face is greater than every single thing.
And yet guys like Saint Cho will claim their race makes them incel because they think a Chang does no better than a white normie. :lul: :feelstastyman:

Jfl

proof that face matters most

this thread is pure ragefuel

These are t even chad results lmak, just proof that changs are the lowest of the low so are chudpreets

Why do you even post on looksmax and constantly post your face pictures there?

you want to talk about me but look at this larpfuck. 30 matches, all from legit GL girls. he can definitely fuck at least half of them in real life if he had met them that way. meanwhile over the last 8 years ive had zero women hit me up except for 1 balding 2.5/10

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back