Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Racemixing foid dies accidentally because her tyrone boyfriend wanted to show off his guns.

ayo white gurl finna show yo whyte ass mah blicky.

What is it with nig nogs beating and killing white foids? :feelskek::feelskek:

Won't watch. One less dumb foid hogging my oxygen.

I couldn't remove my clothes and could barely sit in my bed without being mogged by White males. Let me continue:

natural selection. date niggers and this is what will happen

Attachments

• E7EB986C-18AD-4B29-967B-69E7899F0949.gif
    E7EB986C-18AD-4B29-967B-69E7899F0949.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 501
You know, there's a lot of these incidents for "JBW" to be a thing.

Makes you think.

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

"Yeah"

Des Y 'Itches Be Delayin Us Dat' P, G! Ben Rottin In Da Baisemint Fo' Months...Ain't Got No Snow Or Dat' Doe

I've...declined a bit too much:

Good

Racial Poetry: 2017

If I could be a Cracker, for a day.

If I could be a Cracker for a day, a Cracker I could be. Global praise for white accomplishments as far as I could see.

I'd go to Korea for the exotic Asian honeys. Then I'd bicker at the Chiinks, for making honest money.

I would love and cherish a Korean trophy wife. Then I'd tell her, she's only, good for making rice!

Oh, if I could be a Cracker for a day, I could live my life the pale and privileged way. I'd chain the apes and find Redskins to slay, If I could be a Cracker for a day.

I could go to Africa and find some diamond mines to loot. The apes there would surely obey me, since I've got NRA guns to shoot.

Oh, if I could be a Cracker for a day, I could live my life the pale and privileged way. I'd chain the apes and find Redskins to slay, If I could be a Cracker, for a day.

But I don't have to be a Cracker for a day, and I really don't want to be. Because Cracker let me tell you, it's plain and simple to see, that if I were you for a day then I'd be, foolishly hating me. So I don't want to be a Cracker, for a day.

No, I don't want to be a Cracker, for a day. I don't want to live my life the pale and privileged way. I'll settle down in my cell downtown, but that's okay, because I'll never be a Cracker, for a day.

You know, there's a lot of these incidents for "JBW" to be a thing.

Makes you think.
Cope, I see your coping comments everywhere, no white female wants a normie or below normie black guy, they only want the equivalent of chad=Tyrone. So “JBW” is a thing.

Cope, I see your coping comments everywhere, no white female wants a normie or below normie black guy, they only want the equivalent of chad=Tyrone. So “JBW” is a thing.

No, White females want NTmaxxed dark triads and barely consider race if ever. They are even more Jewified than ethnic females.

Which inevitably leads them to selecting black males seemingly often, Just look how many examples there are lately of black males/white females posted on this forum.

No, White females want NTmaxxed dark triads and barely consider race if ever. They are even more Jewified than ethnic females.

Which inevitably leads them to selecting black males seemingly often, Just look how many examples there are lately of black males/white females posted on this forum.
Not true but keep coping I guess.

This is the only situation in which Black males will ever touch a White foid: