Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Race war in Ireland: “Irish mother SEETHES at asylum seekers being housed in her hometown”

Why have they suddenly decided to let a bunch of rapefugees in? Good on whoever set the accommodation on fire though, kek

Why have they suddenly decided to let a bunch of rapefugees in? Good on whoever set the accommodation on fire though, kek
@EnglishCel @GimmeShockTreatment can either of you explain it?

I am not a citizen of the Jewnited Kingdom.

@EnglishCel @GimmeShockTreatment can either of you explain it?

I am not a citizen of the Jewnited Kingdom.
I live in (((england))) but I don't follow whats going on in Ireland

GB News is controlled opposition
These Tory shitcunts don't give a piss about the peasants or how they live or who they're forced to live with
The wealthy realise that the goyim are very unhappy with modern life and of course they have to find a scapegoat that's not them

I live in (((england))) but I don't follow whats going on in Ireland
Because, the Jewish Rothschild family has stolen so much money from the British goym that they literally need a buffer of subhuman ethnics to keep the native white British from becoming angrier and going on a rampage against the Jews who have been robbing them blind.

Because, the Jewish Rothschild family has stolen so much money from the British goym that they literally need a buffer of subhuman ethnics to keep the native white British from becoming angrier and going on a rampage against the Jews who have been robbing them blind.
Jews have robbed most countries jfl, but makes sense

she literally voted for this

Those men are conquerors, get used to it Irish goy.