Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Race war has heated up just like I told you it would: Hells Angels bikers charged with a hate crime for beating up three niggers

They can’t be racist, the boots they used to stomp those dudes were black.

In all srsness, cucked for chimping out over a foid.

Why is Kelly squinting so much - is the sun in her eyes?

“See his lungs”…

A fucking toilet! Just beat the toilet for disrespecting her master, although respect is everything with clubs like the Hells Angels.

I hate being black

A fucking toilet! Just beat the toilet for disrespecting her master, although respect is everything with clubs like the Hells Angels.
I hope the ttoilet got what itt deserved

Doubt the navy would be too happy about having their uniform worn in court.

you already know that if it was the other way around, that normalfags would say "its because of sistematik racism!!! it drove him to violence!!!" :soy: :soy: :soy:
Only western normalfags.

Gas the bikes, race car now

anytime a white gets charged for anything against a black or non white it's automatically a hate crime which makes the penalty worse, just systematic anti-whitism

I hope race wars happen soon

imagine going to jail for three orifices

dont ever get into relationships with women

just fuck them if you have the chance and as soon as another male tries to get her try to get another one

women aint worth that much