Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race realisation is undeniable the o0lder I get

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
as a wizard the older I get the more it is undeniable that racial heirachies exist.

Chinese fail completely to build high precision fighter jets, high precision nano chips, hich precision machines. Chinese IQ is thrown all over the internet as so brilliant but they can only manufacture low end stuff. Only whites have succeeded with the precision maufacturing and the Japanese, the Taiwanese dont count because they are USA spoon fed babies so dont count.

Now if China cant produce advanced shit but is Africas big hope then we know Africans are even lower on the ladder. We read and hear alot about Africa economies rising but that also alot of it is China building stuff. Like I said already if subsaharans need Chinese to build stuff for themlike Electrical plants, roads etc then we know blacks are patehtic.

No hating blacks because of colour or whatever but its just fact that China is the big hope for Africans, it is what it is. Now Chinese are more useless than whites so blacks are much lower.

Now look at Latino economies. Latinos are mix of South American indigenous Mayans, Incans, Aztec and Euros such as mostly Spanish.

Latino economies are below Chinese style economies in manufacturing but above blacks because at least Latinos can at least keep electricity working in their countries but blacks cant. Latinos can produce build roads and produce electricty but thats it, otherwise their economies are really not advanced at all but still much more advanced than africans because in Latino areas there is no cholera because they can look after their sewage systems whilst blacks cannot because cholera comes from bacteria foungd in human shit

But now we cant overlook class because white trash are even lower than black working class. But thats another thread coming soon

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AILkThxRBGQ

Last edited:
Japan was way more advanced than China pre 1945 and still is.

And became a superpower
yep they learnt from the germans aint it? Their military and stuff. Thats the army that was handing the Brits defeats during WW2 their in Asia was a military styled on the Prussian system

Japan would be just like China without western help
Except China got massive funds from America thanks to the Kissinger without murrica they would be below India in production and export.

Except China got massive funds from America thanks to the Kissinger without murrica they would be below India in production and export.
yes this is true and all Chinas machines for their factories come from Germany actually. You can say Chinas entire manufacturing infrastructure can only work if Germany keeps supplying them with machines. All that plastic stuff like slippers, toys it all comes from German machines in China

white trash are lower even than niggers so dont be a cheeky white kaffir

yes this is true and all Chinas machines for their factories come from Germany actually. You can say Chinas entire manufacturing infrastructure can only work if Germany keeps supplying them with machines. All that plastic stuff like slippers, toys it all comes from German machines in China
Don't forget about Netherlands ASML which just yesterday received new ban thanks to the USA so they won't ship anything to the China. Without their semiconductors and Zeiss (Germany) optics you can't create anything at your fabs.

building a competitor with your own hands, very smart move

building a competitor with your own hands, very smart move
competitor in what exactly? The West can crash the Chinese economy over night if they stop buying Chinese stuff and stop semding them machinary etc.

Plus rich old white men have never been so rich in all history , imagine 1 billion low wage Chinese producing for white share holders.

White nigga its called economics and business

But now we cant overlook class because white trash are even lower than black working class. But thats another thread coming soon
white trash are lower even than niggers so dont be a cheeky white kaffir
View attachment 1026150
View attachment 1026151
Not really. Blacks of the highest socioeconomic class commit more homicide than Whites of the lowest. Black women commit homicide at a greater rate than White men total. Poor Whites chiefly commit drug crime. Appalachian Whites who are suppose to be "poor and dumb" are highly resourceful and survive easily. I would venture that a colony of a million random Whites of the poorest socioeconomic bracket would far exceed a colony of the richest and most educated Negroes, within a few generations the Negro colony would look like Liberia and the White colony would look like the White average (regression to the mean, and more opportunities for those poorer Whites in a new situation).

Not really. Blacks of the highest socioeconomic class commit more homicide than Whites of the lowest. Black women commit homicide at a greater rate than White men total. Poor Whites chiefly commit drug crime. Appalachian Whites who are suppose to be "poor and dumb" are highly resourceful and survive easily. I would venture that a colony of a million random Whites of the poorest socioeconomic bracket would far exceed a colony of the richest and most educated Negroes, within a few generations the Negro colony would look like Liberia and the White colony would look like the White average (regression to the mean, and more opportunities for those poorer Whites in a new situation).
I will tag you when I make my thread on the class system whites use and why the elites actually import nigger, pakis etc yet they have unemployed whites at home.

Don't forget about Netherlands ASML which just yesterday received new ban thanks to the USA so they won't ship anything to the China. Without their semiconductors and Zeiss (Germany) optics you can't create anything at your fabs.
yep pretty much these are the places China gets their machines. USA is nowshutting China down, China will eventually collapse in a few years, just wait and see, unless of course they can succeed in producing nano chips

1 shot at life and i cant be born white its too brutal :feelsrope: and ppl here still have balls to deny jbw theory here when they mog us hard

1 shot at life and i cant be born white its too brutal :feelsrope: and ppl here still have balls to deny jbw theory here when they mog us hard
Nah not all, majority are trash or workers. The intellectual class are the ones doing all the nerd stuff

Should be in his bed.

Where do curries come

Where do curries come
I guess same like Latinos but it gets complicated because we have to go into class and stuff, like Curryland is a shithole but is also capable of sending rockets to space. So same like Latino shitholes but some Currys are high IQ and thats another thread explaining class because even whites have low IQ white trash who are lower than wild animals.

yep pretty much these are the places China gets their machines. USA is nowshutting China down, China will eventually collapse in a few years, just wait and see, unless of course they can succeed in producing nano chips
It will lead to war with Taiwan and Japan to take their stuff that they have purchased from Europe and Murrica. I'm not sure if USA knows what they are doing you can't fight at 3 fronts at same time and expect to win all of them.

Nigger can't be incel, sibx