Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Race mixing is based

Cope or die

Cope or die

Captain
★★★
Let me explain.

Theres so much race baiting on here as well as the outside world. Niggers hate white people. White people hate niggers. Asian foids love white chads. Etc, etc. In the end race doesnt matter. What matters is foids are gaining more and more power while men argue about stupid meaningless shit like race, politics, mgtow, blue pill vs red pill vs black pill, etc. If men were all one race we could focus our effort on combating foids and feminism. Furthermore thats where the west is headed anyway. Soon within the next 50-100 years there wont be anymore white or black people. Most people will identify by their country or homeland not skin tone or race. Everyone will be "mixed" or bi-racial so there will need to be a new race hierarchy anyway. The racial hierarchy in the west right now goes as follows:

White
Asian
Latino
Black
Everyone else

Now i know a lot of people will immediately disagree but thats not the point. The point is if we establish a new hierarchy based not on race or skin tone but iq, meritocracy, accomplishments, etc the world would be better off and less incels ironically. Eliminating race from the social commentary would go a long way. Im a blackcel and hate niggers and whites alike.

To me mixing with noodlewhores is based. Any other type of mix is cursed especially if it involves niggers

Tenor 1

To me mixing with noodlewhores is based. Any other type of mix is cursed especially if it involves niggers
Unless you get a lightskin foid.

Ass of a nigger, charm as a white girl.

Fuck you NIGGER!

Let me explain.

Theres so much race baiting on here as well as the outside world. Niggers hate white people. White people hate niggers. Asian foids love white chads. Etc, etc. In the end race doesnt matter. What matters is foids are gaining more and more power while men argue about stupid meaningless shit like race, politics, mgtow, blue pill vs red pill vs black pill, etc. If men were all one race we could focus our effort on combating foids and feminism. Furthermore thats where the west is headed anyway. Soon within the next 50-100 years there wont be anymore white or black people. Most people will identify by their country or homeland not skin tone or race. Everyone will be "mixed" or bi-racial so there will need to be a new race hierarchy anyway. The racial hierarchy in the west right now goes as follows:

White
Asian
Latino
Black
Everyone else

Now i know a lot of people will immediately disagree but thats not the point. The point is if we establish a new hierarchy based not on race or skin tone but iq, meritocracy, accomplishments, etc the world would be better off and less incels ironically. Eliminating race from the social commentary would go a long way. Im a blackcel and hate niggers and whites alike.
based, i want to breed with a noodle toilet.
but i don’t know if my coom would even work in her. her rice genes are so far more developed than mines that my coom would probably be easily fought out of her system by her immune system jfl

it’s over

based, i want to breed with a noodle toilet.
but i don’t know if my coom would even work in her. her rice genes are so far more developed than mines that my coom would probably be easily fought out of her system by her immune system jfl

it’s over
Low iq. Our sperm has evolved to fight off other sperm to impregnate the foids egg.

Last edited:
dnr + cope harder +

The Elites want one slave race and only they stay pure or mix with other tribe members. you shouldn't support them in their plan. Having different races on different part of the planet is better and more interesting.

Low iq. Our sperm has evolved to fight off other sperm to impregnate the foids egg.
even more low iq, the toilet's immune system is triggered to fight off our sperm

it's over

even more low iq, the toilet's immune system is triggered to fight off our sperm
You dont know that unless youve actually been inside a foid. If you have you're a fakecel. :feelswhat:

That would just make everyone equally stupid
Also I'm mixed and yet I'm here.

Race-mixing is part of the jewish-globalist plan to establish the nwo.

The Elites want one slave race and only they stay pure or mix with other tribe members. you shouldn't support them in their plan. Having different races on different part of the planet is better and more interesting.
Maybe but the elites/jews/the powers that be are all most likely one group. So if they want a slave race let them enslave their own race. It would be the biggest :blackpill: in the universe.

You dont know that unless youve actually been inside a foid. If you have you're a fakecel. :feelswhat:
i want to be fakecel, mang. :owo:
i dream about my coomies swimming ontop of a stacy's body and feet

it's over

Not reading. Race mixing = more incels

Racemixxing between black and Japanese's it the worst forms of racemixxing
Images

I approve of race mixing as someone who is from unattractive race. I plan on eventually buy a women from a poor Muslim country like Bosnia.

Let me explain.

White
Asian
Latino
Black
Everyone else

I'm a muttcel and I just hate human nature. Seriously fuck this species.

Wanting at all costs to stick to your own race is retarded af

Racemixxing between black and Japanese's it the worst forms of racemixxing View attachment 742209
It's actually the best. Blasians are a net improvement

Asians get taller, stronger, better jaws, better eyes, and less autism from African genes

Africans get lighter skin, better hair higher iq, and softer features from Asians genes

It's a win win

How can one honestly identify with the country they live in if they are of foreign origin? I identify with my race (White) far more than with my nationality (Burgerland)

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

How can one honestly identify with the country they live in if they are of foreign origin? I identify with my race (White) far more than with my nationality (Burgerland)

You arrived from SA?

You arrived from SA?
No, I'm American, not South African. I just hate being American because America is a degenerate and cucked shithole.