Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Race Mixing Create More Incels

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Race mixed guys will pay the price for their parents actions.

We know that chads are very very rare, race mix can create guys like this:
Jeremy Meeks Mug Shot

But also create guys like this, a lot of them:
Images   2023 04 17T170847275
Images   2023 04 17T170834953
Images   2023 04 17T171921584
Images   2023 04 17T171104168

These are the average black+white mixed people from Brazil.
(Almost half of the Brazilian population (49.4%) is White. Those with Mixed-race skin form 42.3%, the Black 7.4%, and the Indigenous and East Asian, according to the IBGE, only 0.8%.)
Almost 42% of race mixed brazilians are like that.

Untitled816 20230417181046

MEDIA STEREOTYPE OF AN INCEL VS REAL INCEL

Now let's take a look on the average white man:
Untitled815 20230417174431

Every single one of these average whiteys mogs to Coruscant and back those mulattos.
Imagine your son have the opportunity to be like one of these guys but you doom him because of BBC lmao, it's truly comical and tragic.

White race mixers choose steel wool
Images   2023 04 17T171231449
over this
Images   2023 04 17T171324512

and this eye color
Download 10
over this one
Download 11

523 years of race mixing in Brazil didn't teached anything to north americans? Jesus, they are dumb as hell.
And the parents will not feel any consequences, just their descendants, because the parents already have a well defined phenotype, every race trait in the place, as the things should be, they are normal.

Images   2023 04 17T171117496

1% chance to born as a Jeremix, if not it's just fucking over for muttcels.
rU3.gif

Attachments

• images - 2023-04-17T182113.120.jpeg
    images - 2023-04-17T182113.120.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 757
so I should kill myself…

brutally over

Apartheid would solve this problem. Not war, not kicking anybody of any country. Just apartheid.

Also look how Argentina Uruguay and Chile being the most whitey countries of Latin America have the less drug gangs while all that colombian/mexican shit happens in the mixed countries. Also the best economies are those 3 I mentioned too.

@Feminism Sucks! Thoughts on the thread?

Apartheid would solve this problem. Not war, not kicking anybody of any country. Just apartheid.

Also look how Argentina Uruguay and Chile being the most whitey countries of Latin America have the less drug gangs while all that colombian/mexican shit happens in the mixed countries. Also the best economies are those 3 I mentioned too.

@Feminism Sucks! Thoughts on the thread?
Both your comment and the OP are very based
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

View attachment 739323

View attachment 739324View attachment 739328View attachment 739325View attachment 739327
(Almost half of the Brazilian population (49.4%) is White. Those with Mixed-race skin form 42.3%, the Black 7.4%, and the Indigenous and East Asian, according to the IBGE, only 0.8%.)

View attachment 739354

View attachment 739335

Every single one of these average whiteys mogs to Coruscant and back those mulattos.
Imagine your son have the opportunity to be like one of these guys but you doom him because of BBC lmao, it's truly comical and tragic.

White race mixers choose steel woolView attachment 739339over thisView attachment 739341

and this eye color View attachment 739344over this oneView attachment 739347

523 years of race mixing in Brazil didn't teached anything to north americans? Jesus, they are dumb as hell.
And the parents will not feel any consequences, just their descendants, because the parents already have a well defined phenotype, every race trait in the place, as the things should be, they are normal.

rU3.gif
majority of people on here are ethnics and leftist so this is worthless

That's what i'm talking about:
images
images
images
DftSem8VAAAu2M8
Df2dyJZWsAIcWsL

1628501190512.jpg

1637000818841.png

1540794603097.jpg

Last edited:
Having kids in general is a genetic crapshoot

And the black woman is the best looking one.

Told yall we don't need these people.
american-psycho-willem-dafoe.gif

i wish we could preserve both races from muttism, both have their unique traits

Last edited:
:yes:

Left-wing cucks cope so hard about how race-mixing “improves our species!” and how “beautiful” mutts supposedly are

Left-wing cucks cope so hard about how race-mixing “improves our species!” and how “beautiful” mutts supposedly are
they will doom their bloodline just to piss off the right wing, but the ones who will be pissed off will be their own descendants who will look to the past and say "well, i could be like that whitey"

but the ones who will be pissed off will be their own descendants who will look to the past and say "well, i could be like that whitey"
Their sons will join this community

lmao accurate, or it would be if it were nordics who invaded since that's what pure nordic foids look like. Masculine and tall with a powerful jaw

Mutt reacts to the Amerimutt meme

Screenshot 20230420 155303 845

Screenshot 20230420 155341 901

Screenshot 20230420 155408 323

Screenshot 20230420 155328 966

Poor muttcel, if only their parents/ancestors didn't mixed with the other race...

mutts are beautiful if they live among the uglier race

A half-Asian half-Black living among blacks will mog, but living among asians will be mogged
A half-Iranian half-Indian living among Indians will mog, but living among Iranians will be mogged
A half-German half-Egyptian living among egyptians will mog, but living among Germans will be mogged.

However, out all those 3 mixes, the German-Egyptian one would be the least severe for obvious reasons I've explained many times before

Spics are ugly cause they're brown mongoloids, not because they're mixed. The ugliest people are them and SEA people. And way to ignore the rewrite of my post

View attachment 739323

View attachment 739324View attachment 739328View attachment 739325View attachment 739327

View attachment 739354

View attachment 739335

White race mixers choose steel woolView attachment 739339over thisView attachment 739341

and this eye color View attachment 739344over this oneView attachment 739347

rU3.gif
Lol those pics are all of native Americans mixed with negros.

It is not a secret that black and gook looking peoples produce the UGLIEST race ever.

There is NO gook/negro mix Chad any where ever.

Mulatto black/white are almost always desired by white foids and in Europe I have never seen a single mulatto foid, always rather they knocked up and betabuxxed by white men.

You cant use one set of variables(Gook/Native American/negro) and then make a claim for all other variables(white/negro) and assume they are the same probability . Thats not a errorless mathematical distribution.

I get what you are saying but get your maths correct first if you want to draw conclusions . So your maths are correct for gook/negro offspring. But Gook/white offspring also perform poorly.

Lol those pics are all of native Americans mixed with negros.

It is not a secret that black and gook looking peoples produce the UGLIEST race ever.

There is NO gook/negro mix Chad any where ever.

Mulatto black/white are almost always desired by white foids and in Europe I have never seen a single mulatto foid, always rather they knocked up and betabuxxed by white men.

You cant use one set of variables(Gook/Native American/negro) and then make a claim for all other variables(white/negro) and assume they are the same probability . Thats not a errorless mathematical distribution.

I get what you are saying but get your maths correct first if you want to draw conclusions . So your maths are correct for gook/negro offspring. But Gook/white offspring also perform poorly.
Those are mix of black and white, i live amongst them, they are ugly as hell, here in Brazil the most handsome men are always only-blacks and only-whites.

Look at his kid, the little turd lost the genes lottery and has gotten shitskin latino traits.
This boy will suffer a blackpilled youth and adult life

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnDWukGBHRM&t=66s&ab_channel=KirbyAllison

I see WMBW couples on TV much more often than ever before, at this point it can't be a coincidence:

- Strange World: Ethan is born from a white father and a black mother
- The Sonic movies: Sonic's human best friend, Tom Wachowski, is in a relationship with a black woman
- Hello Tomorrow!: Eddie (white man) forms a couple with Shirley (black woman)

I could go on forever with the examples, many more are available out here.

The elites clearly want specifically the white man-black woman type of interracial couple to become the most common one, for some reason.
And for me, the reason to this is simple: They simply want to belittle white men as much as possible, that's all.
The jews know white men are the ones who contributed the most to the evolution of human civilization (through technological, scientific, medical discoveries...) and that they're the ones who value traditional values the most (freedom, justice, duty, family, etc.).

Whites are the pillar of human society, and men are the pillar of traditional family. Therefore, the white man is the pillar of humanity.
Cisgender and heterosexual (aka non-fag and non-tranny) white men are a greater threat to the jews than their equivalent white women, that's why they're more hated than white women by wokefags and more targeted than white women by degrading agendas (like LGBT or interraciality).

By degrading white men like this through brainwashing them into loving and marrying negresses, they're obviously decreasing the white population since it results in less whites and more mixed-race individuals, AND at the same time they're belittling the remaining pillars of human society (aka the white men) by pushing them down to the nigger level and making them feel like they're worth less than what they actually are. They kill two birds with one stone.

dude what websites are you scrolling through? Men asking other men to rate them is stupid, only women can rate men. Men can give advice on growing beard because of double chin or balding and stuff but the rest is womens job.
Make a subreddit and ask women, thats all that matters.

Unless of course its a gay ass nonsence website. example image below from that subreddit.

View: https://i.imgur.com/s1bWo8y.gifv

Dude I said this already on other posts also. What men think doesnt matter, all thats matters is what women think only. You are not gonna bred those mulatto men but the women will. You are are writing here but behind the scenes white women are getting their pussies blown out by mutts.

Also I said it already that a Rice/Native American Indian/Nigger mix NEVER EVER comes out beautiful. I have been saying this in other posts since many months already. Even a Rice/Native Indian/Aryan mix produces ER.

Also even Brazilian whites are mixed race themselves. Bring the original immigration documentation. You will see few Prtugese women went to Brazil and MANY Portugese MEN went to Brazil. It is 100% same like South Africa. Most white women went to USA