Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I feel like there's an agenda specifically to encourage white man-black woman interracial couples

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
I see WMBW couples on TV much more often than ever before, at this point it can't be a coincidence:

- Strange World: Ethan is born from a white father and a black mother
- The Sonic movies: Sonic's human best friend, Tom Wachowski, is in a relationship with a black woman
- Hello Tomorrow!: Eddie (white man) forms a couple with Shirley (black woman)

I could go on forever with the examples, many more are available out here.

The elites clearly want specifically the white man-black woman type of interracial couple to become the most common one, for some reason.
And for me, the reason to this is simple: They simply want to belittle white men as much as possible, that's all.
The jews know white men are the ones who contributed the most to the evolution of human civilization (through technological, scientific, medical discoveries...) and that they're the ones who value traditional values the most (freedom, justice, duty, family, etc.).

Whites are the pillar of human society, and men are the pillar of traditional family. Therefore, the white man is the pillar of humanity.
Cisgender and heterosexual (aka non-fag and non-tranny) white men are a greater threat to the jews than their equivalent white women, that's why they're more hated than white women by wokefags and more targeted than white women by degrading agendas (like LGBT or interraciality).

By degrading white men like this through brainwashing them into loving and marrying negresses, they're obviously decreasing the white population since it results in less whites and more mixed-race individuals, AND at the same time they're belittling the remaining pillars of human society (aka the white men) by pushing them down to the nigger level and making them feel like they're worth less than what they actually are. They kill two birds with one stone.

You just found this out lol

Enhanced 17159 1423068265 32

If parastitic blood sucking Jews have such small numbers and are still sticking around even till today then why wont the cumskins that believe in sticking to themselves not stick around even in 400-500 years? Think about it, not every cumskin is a Trans ass fcuker or mass immigration lover offering up their daughters to be raped. Some blue eyed devils dont even allow ethnics near them example East Germany, Moormons in US of A, Orania in South Africa etc etc etc.

Also I was looking at Africas demongraphics when cumskins arrived in Rhodesia and South Africa. Niggers were only like close to 1 million max in South Africa but are now over 50million after the blue eyed evil gave them food and stopped them killing each other and in Rhodesia niggers were like 200K max but now 16million from all the food aid donations for starving subhumans the the cumskin protestant christians send from USA as charity. That means the devils can increase their numbers in just 100years because the nigger birth rates are proof that it happens.

Yeah kinda low IQ explanation in my wording but high IQ if you look at exactly what I said by analysing the metrics and frameworks witrh which this kinda stuff works.

Okay bye

View attachment 722782

I think white countries will just be like Brazil, half of Brazil population is whitey, the other half is race mixed (black+white+natives) and there is a small number of niggers.
Also, not every foid will race mix with niggers n shiet, so like i said, it will be like Brazil.

As long as white women prefer white men the white men will never go for sheboons. The jews think they can easily control white people but their power won't last forever

I literally see the opposite. (((media))) always pushes bmwf and wmaf. It's always this and nothing else.

just dont fuck black women then :feelskek::feelskek: no idea what the point of these threads are. bluepilled if you think media changes people's preferences
if you see this from toddler age on of course. They are indoctrinated. Most people are retarded anyway
88e.jpg

Why even give a fuck about who breeds who. We're incels for christ sake. Nothing to do with us.

more members for the ghost squad.

It's cause jealous sheboons are manipulating media to increase their SMV.

the media encourages racemixing in general

Don't forget the little mermaid and spiderman. This is definitely an agenda. They're trying to push the civilized (non ghetto) black women with white men. There's even that Netflix movie with jonah hill's fat ass.

I don't know if there's specifically one to promote black woman white man couples. They've been promoting black man white woman couples for so long now and its definitely more noticeable. They are promoting interracial couples though, that's for certain

White-man black woman couples work out well for society. They can have long monogamous relationships and raise children.

There's an excess of white men that will not be able to find relationships if they do not date black women. Only black women would date many of these men.

The media is also encouraging black man, white women relationships, but only if the black man is rich and well put together. This also works out for society. It gives some black men something to strive for and encourages women to have children that will grow up well nourished.

Essentially the media is doing what they can to cultivate a higher average IQ in the population. If white men weren't marrying these black women, the women would be more likely to have children with black men who would leave them or wind up in prison. This creates more low IQ criminals who grew up without a good father figure.

Diverting off the excess white men, helps plug this gap. Most of the things the Jews and media do improves the world. They take the long perspective, and have a better understanding of reality.

Last edited:
God I hope so :ahegao:

They have always been trying to get the head around normals to racemix either that or they want most. If not all of us to turn gay and chop our genitals off it is just a way to create a more submissive slave population in our capitalist. Global leap controlled system.

I see WMBW couples on TV much more often than ever before, at this point it can't be a coincidence:

- Strange World: Ethan is born from a white father and a black mother
- The Sonic movies: Sonic's human best friend, Tom Wachowski, is in a relationship with a black woman
- Hello Tomorrow!: Eddie (white man) forms a couple with Shirley (black woman)

I could go on forever with the examples, many more are available out here.

The elites clearly want specifically the white man-black woman type of interracial couple to become the most common one, for some reason.
And for me, the reason to this is simple: They simply want to belittle white men as much as possible, that's all.
The jews know white men are the ones who contributed the most to the evolution of human civilization (through technological, scientific, medical discoveries...) and that they're the ones who value traditional values the most (freedom, justice, duty, family, etc.).

Whites are the pillar of human society, and men are the pillar of traditional family. Therefore, the white man is the pillar of humanity.
Cisgender and heterosexual (aka non-fag and non-tranny) white men are a greater threat to the jews than their equivalent white women, that's why they're more hated than white women by wokefags and more targeted than white women by degrading agendas (like LGBT or interraciality).

By degrading white men like this through brainwashing them into loving and marrying negresses, they're obviously decreasing the white population since it results in less whites and more mixed-race individuals, AND at the same time they're belittling the remaining pillars of human society (aka the white men) by pushing them down to the nigger level and making them feel like they're worth less than what they actually are. They kill two birds with one stone.
Stop coping you brain dead pussy.

Everybody knows BM/ww couples are the poster child for interracial dating. Always have been, always will be. BM are the architect for masculinity and can breed circles around the beta, low birthrate, cracka boi. That's why they're pushing that couple and giving the crumbs to BW/wm.