Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Race is everything if you are white…

• Thread starter Prehistoric Sponge
  • Start date
Prehistoric Sponge

Prehistoric Sponge

Mutant Goblin
20% - race bait
You can ascend with a box shaped Mexican girl anytime but you are volcel so you refuse

It is like saying that if you are mexican or black you can ascend with a fat white women.

I´m starting to think that being a "nearcel" is a horrendous situation: you are just an average guy who´s getting constantly ignored due to the unequal nature of the dating world and as a result you need to sexually interact with repulsive women. Horrible.

Another gate-keeping thread. Fuck you.

It is like saying that if you are mexican or black you can ascend with a fat white women.

I´m starting to think that being a "nearcel" is a horrendous situation: you are just an average guy who´s getting constantly ignored due to the unequal nature of the dating world and as a result you need to sexually interact with repulsive women. Horrible.

I am Latino and I can’t even get a fat white woman

No women want me but White woman are especially off limits for me

yOuR wHITE So VolCEL :feelsclown:

I am Latino and I can’t even get a fat white woman

No women want me but White woman are especially off limits for me
LATINO MEN ALWAYS BANG WHITE CHICKS, YOU'RE FAKECEL. YOU MUST BE HIGH-INHIB AS AN ASIAN AND PLAY VIDEOGAMES, THAT'S WHY YOU GET NO PUSSY

LATINO MEN ALWAYS BANG WHITE CHICKS, YOU'RE FAKECEL. YOU MUST BE HIGH-INHIB AS AN ASIAN AND PLAY VIDEOGAMES, THAT'S WHY YOU GET NO PUSSY

Lol nah I am not Asian I’m just ugly

Maybe white hispanics do

Look at my thread Just be bean is proven.