Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Race copers

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
★★★
Currycels with normie looks and height after telling me I mog them just because of muh skin colour
Meanwhile every other trait/aspect about me is subhuman-tier
I would gladly trade my skin colour away if it meant I would be 5'9+, NT and had normie looks

Yes I agree that a normie white will mog a normie curry but stop saying that a subhuman white mogs a normie curry

Truecels have ugly features regardless of whatever skin tone or eye color they have. There would be no important difference between my current life and if I reincarnated as a curry. I'd be an incel in both.

Currycels with normie looks and height after telling me I mog them just because of muh skin colour
Meanwhile every other trait/aspect about me is subhuman-tier
I would gladly trade my skin colour away if it meant I would be 5'9+, NT and had normie looks

Yes I agree that a normie white will mog a normie curry but stop saying that a subhuman white mogs a normie curry
My Race Abandoned The Men

They would go for money
It's like a phrase now
Get a white man to be happy
They say to their thot foid

I hate them
I wished they would just see
What's wrong with that