Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race baiting posts will now be subject to 4 day bans!

Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
Y’all niggas be wilin out, an never seem 2 learn all y’alls lesson as usual, so peep diss playaz… :feelsUgh:

It ain’t matterin what form it takes, whether it’s be JBW, JBB, JBC, JBJ or JB-W32-BJ or anything else, iffin it be posted by one of y’all niggaz here, yo azz is goin on foh dey vacation feel me? :fuk:

Now enuff of da boo sheeeit! :feelsree:

Don’t make me buss a cap! :kys:
awkward jim carrey GIF
crowd audience GIF by South Park

stone cold steve austin wrestling GIF by WWE

We're still good to go after the eternal Jew though, right? :feelsjuice:

Fat Link, I never receive any positive attention from women. Can you warn users for bragging about receiving positive attention? Pretty please? :feelsaww:

Man went from "Fat Link" To "Big Double G Link"

Just Be Mod is LAW. :feelsjuice:

Sheeeeeet wonder what caused this post

Fat Link, I never receive any positive attention from women. Can you warn users for bragging about receiving positive attention? Pretty please? :feelsaww:
Sheeeit nigga fo sho! :feelsahh:

Sharin romantic experiences bese against our rulez 2 dawg. :feelsthink:

So eithah report dat sheeit or send it to one of us moderoarators in PM cuh. :feelsclown:

shucks racebait is my fave

Y’all niggas be wilin out, an never seem 2 learn all y’alls lesson as usual, so peep diss playaz… :feelsUgh:

It ain’t matterin what form it takes, whether it’s be JBW, JBB, JBC, JBJ or JB-W32-BJ or anything else, iffin it be posted by one of y’all niggaz here, yo azz is goin on foh dey vacation feel me? :fuk:

Now enuff of da boo sheeeit! :feelsree:

Don’t make me buss a cap! :kys:
awkward jim carrey GIF
crowd audience GIF by South Park

stone cold steve austin wrestling GIF by WWE
Can you please translate all of that into the white man's English please?

Why do I still see foid avi? Are you janitors stuck in the closet?

Last edited:
Casually watches thread from a distance. :feelsjuice:

Shaq shaquille o neal

Sheeeit nigga fo sho! :feelsahh:

Sharin romantic experiences bese against our rulez 2 dawg. :feelsthink:

So eithah report dat sheeit or send it to one of us moderoarators in PM cuh. :feelsclown:
still wouldnt apply to me cause none were romantic :p

over 4 u boyo

Sorry I don't speak Jive

So, just to be clear: this means anything that implies a male cannot be incel because they possess x genetic trait is a bannable offense? Is everything else still safe (unless covered by other rules), or what else falls under this umbrella?

Edit: And is this forum-wide, or just ID?

das wassup. maaaaaaaaaaaah niuhgguh

So, just to be clear: this means anything that implies a male cannot be incel because they possess x genetic trait is a bannable offense? Is everything else still safe (unless covered by other rules), or what else falls under this umbrella?

Edit: And is this forum-wide, or just ID?
Everything is still racially on limits as far as user infighting goes save for the JBW, JBB, JBC type of shit for now.

To clarify further the threads moved to the Sewers can be posted in and fought over until the end of time if you guys want but any new threads made anywhere on the board in this regard will result in strong disciplinary action, the type of which has already been mentioned earlier in this thread and this will go on for the foreseeable future, which basically means until I judge users have got the just be whatever race bait desires out of their system. :feelsthink:

Can we still make posts fetishizing different races of women?

Freedom of speech > race anger, but then some are just race spammers, so idk

Everything is still racially on limits as far as user infighting goes save for the JBW, JBB, JBC type of shit for now.

To clarify further the threads moved to the Sewers can be posted in and fought over until the end of time if you guys want but any new threads made anywhere on the board in this regard will result in strong disciplinary action, the type of which has already been mentioned earlier in this thread and this will go on for the foreseeable future, which basically means until I judge users have got the just be whatever race bait desires out of their system. :feelsthink:
Got it, thank you. :feelsokman:

@TheShingTard on suicide watch.

Oh cool, I'll make sure to tag you in all the nigger threads

Ain’t this nigga Fat Link a stormfront OG or smth?

LOL, no those are hillbillies.

I’m a National Alliance and National Vanguard supporter.
How do you feel about groypers?

Gotta placate the faggot ass white boys complaining about JBW right? Ethnics don't really give a fuck about JB_ posts.

SJW tier shit.

Ain’t this nigga Fat Link a stormfront OG or smth?
Do you even know any pro-White website or forum that is not Stormfront? I assure you that none of us has a Stormfront account. I would bet my live on it. Young White men have their own spaces now.

Do you even know any pro-White website or forum that is not Stormfront? I assure you that none of us has a Stormfront account. I would bet my live on it. Young White men have their own spaces now.
Dude I was literally involved in these places and still am. Fat Link just mentioned stormfront multiple times and claimed he had an account there. Yes I know there’s other sites I’ve been going on /pol/ for 2 years bro.

I'll center my commentary on holes to avoid degrading other incels on the site.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Great, amazing even

Nice to see the death of JBW nonsense, well done jannies

Why r u speaking like a niggER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back