Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Race baiting posts will now be subject to 4 day bans!

This is (((their))) doing :feelsclown:

Dude I was literally involved in these places and still am. Fat Link just mentioned stormfront multiple times and claimed he had an account there. Yes I know there’s other sites I’ve been going on /pol/ for 2 years bro.
Where did I ever mention having an account on that retarded hillbilly haven?

Again I am NOT affiliated with /pol/ or Stormfront or race mixer Andrew Anglin or VNN leader and long rumoured crypto Jew Alex Linder all of whose organizations I factually know to be compromised and filled with useless retarded hillbillies and Republicans and drunks and race mixers and other outright traitors.

I am a supporder of the Pierce/Strom led National Alliance and National Vanguard plain and simple which is literally the very last effective, genuine pro white racial organization in America.

I also support meaning I endorse white activists Scott Roberts, John Kaminski and Varg Vikernes as individuals whom whites can obtain the truth about the ongoing racial situation and Jew control of our world from.

Last edited:
JBF = Just be fat

Greatest thing that has happened to this forum this year.

Ok nigga, but one question, is it still allowed to talk shit about globohomo and trannies or is that forbidden too?
Starts to look like soydit.

Ok nigga, but one question, is it still allowed to talk shit about globohomo and trannies or is that forbidden too?
Starts to look like soydit.
Of course! :feelsahh:

Again this edict is mainly directed at the JBW, JBB, JBC shitposting phenomenon. :feelsclown:

Finally I rather have a debate on face vs height vs dick size tbh

You seem to be niggerfied:feelshehe::feelshehe:

Been here for a year and a half and still don't know what race baiting is

You mean feds?
Feds= Daily Stormer/Anglin, Alex Jones/InfoWars, Alex Linder/VNN, Richard Spencer, Proud Boys, etc, etc.

Stormfront itself was literally taken over by Jews a while back as an ex mod from there told myself and someother pro white activists all about it.

Some Jew paid Don Black an exorbitant amount of money to allow him to not only be a moderator on the site and delete important educational threads about WWII and the Third Reich but he also was able to have Don cuck the site by making it against the rules to use Swastika icons and I think also racial slurs so now it’s not very different from going to any other kosher Republican party website like Fox News or Breitbart etc, etc.

Feds= Daily Stormer/Anglin, Alex Jones/InfoWars, Alex Linder/VNN, Richard Spencer, Proud Boys, etc, etc.

Stormfront itself was literally taken over by Jews a while back as an ex mod from there told myself and someother pro white activists all about it.

Some Jew paid Don Black an exorbitant amount of money to allow him to not only be a moderator on the site and delete important educational threads about WWII and the Third Reich but he also was able to have Don cuck the site by making it against the rules to use Swastika icons and I think also racial slurs so now it’s not very different from going to any other kosher Republican party website like Fox News or Breitbart etc, etc.
Jews outsmarting whites as always.

Suifuel for shitskins and niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back