Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Race and the language of incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Jfl this ugly slavwhore quoted one of my posts :dab:

Why the fuck are they so obsessed with us? I don't get it.

Why the fuck are they so obsessed with us? I don't get it.
They cannot accept the brutal reality of the blackpill, and what it ultimately says about their current hypergamous nature and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans; thus, they must make up this nonsensical drivel to defame and blemish our arguments instead of legitimately countering them... :feelsUgh:

Not reading study by a foid soysearcher... :smonk:

Most/all are flawed and based off highly biased or inaccurate data, not to mention treating this community like a monolith. :feelsjuice:

But quite telling that they're willing to do all these retarded, money-burning studies on quite apparent situations where many might even be jokes, but they're not at all willing to even accept the possibility that the cause of all this strife and suffering is hypergamy, foid standards and privilege itself, and the widely accepted state of moral degeneracy, as well as the snowballing effects of genetic subhumanity leading into negative treatment, social isolation, and degrading confidence; no, it's us hateful inkwells' faults, obviously subconsciously influencing through waves these truecel's desire to live! :society:

More ultimately useless, surface-level "research" done perhaps to justify having spent thousands of dollars on a spineless degree; quite typical for foids. :feelshaha:

Who finances these worthless studies?

Beta Chad :lul:

How the fuck do they come up with this, I have never seen anyone in inkwell community say this shit :feelskek:
That's what happens when you machine analyze random posts here and don't filter out obvious IT infiltrator GrAYcels.

That's what happens when you machine analyze random posts here and don't filter out obvious IT infiltrator GrAYcels.
Researchcucks and mediafags are so lazy. I can’t believe these lobotomy patient tier retards get paid millions to do “studies” and publish stories.

Wikipedia articles made by internet randoms are unironically more accurate and better cited than foid-run studies.

Just another grift by bottom feeder foids alongside the whole fields of psychology, education and prostitution.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back