Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rabbi's convene council on Covid vaccines, discover that everyone who got the vaxx will die

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/WsvhxBD4k1uZ/

cope no one will die

Thank you for posting that video, I've been wanting to watch it for sometime now. :feelsjuice:

Most people probably won't understand the value of this video.

RIP, saw this too late.
It’s over for me.

As expected, I was right about the poison shot. Everyone who doubted it was.

He's going to be the one who's crying if you develop serious health issues in the near future.
He would probably be happy because I’m the humiliation of the family. If I died, all his kids would be chads and stacies.

He would probably be happy because I’m the humiliation of the family. If I died, all his kids would be chads and stacies.
What a prick of a dad. My sympathies.

What a prick of a dad. My sympathies.
If you are blackpilled, you know that’s how your parents would feel. ER’s dad is probably happy his remaining son is a male model and his daughter is famous for something else too for her looks.

When even the Jews are saying it's over :worryfeels:

If you are blackpilled, you know that’s how your parents would feel. ER’s dad is probably happy his remaining son is a male model and his daughter is famous for something else too for her looks.
Your brother is a male model?

Bro what.