Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r9gay

yuki.n

yuki.n

Greycel

this is my r9k shithole I hate being a gray I get rejected here a lot that’s why I made the r9k shithole because I get made fun of being a graycel

Your avi makes me feel funny down there

Dude, just make more posts here and you won't be a Greycel anymore. I have over 10 times as many posts as you and you have been here 2 years longer than me.

this is my r9k shithole I hate being a gray I get rejected here a lot that’s why I made the r9k shithole because I get made fun of being a graycel
Literally just post more theory

Nice advertising

Dude, just make more posts here and you won't be a Greycel anymore. I have over 10 times as many posts as you and you have been here 2 years longer than me.
Why do I get made fun of though?…

>nigga developed his own incel forum to escape the shame of being GrAY

Giphy 30

Just use the forum you're already on theory

Why do I get made fun of though?…
I agree it's kind of messed up how the make fun of greycels. I guess it's just like an initiation/hazing ritual to them. They do it to everyone, including me when I first joined, so it's not that they are singling you out. Once you reach the recruit rank, it gets better and once you are officer rank or above it basically stops completely

I just checked and it turns out /r9k/ has a biofem (aka foid) general now. I can't blame you for creating a refugee camp for robots if your board is getting raided by crystalcafe of all places. Who in turn got raided by troons and male trolls until the site became unusable and dead.

it's down

I just checked and it turns out /r9k/ has a biofem (aka foid) general now. I can't blame you for creating a refugee camp for robots if your board is getting raided by crystalcafe of all places. Who in turn got raided by troons and male trolls until the site became unusable and dead.
True male-only spaces are becoming few and far between.

You are not allowed to advertise other forums.