Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/Whereareallthegoodmen needs our help

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
r/Whereareallthegoodmen has been based in last few weeks and female dating advice/gender critical are working together to ban them.

:feelskek:
hilarious ngl

BTW I can easily imagine their rebuttal.

"It's not the same, inkwell. We are forced by society not to do something we usually do. If you can't do it, it's not because you are not allowed to, it's because you're unable to. Sex is to you what walking is to a paraplegic. Not society's fault."

Last edited:
Some comments are actually really nice to see, gives me some lifefuel ngl

It's a broken record at this point. You look over stable providers with nothing wrong with them, and only go for "bad boys" (good-looking men) who'll treat you like garbage. It was your own doing whore.

Glad some frustrated normies realize this however.

It's a broken record at this point. You look over stable providers with nothing wrong with them, and only go for "bad boys" (good-looking men) who'll treat you like garbage. It was your own doing whore.

Hole : After 7 years ı finally broke up with my toxic Chad bf who manipulated me with his 6 feet tall heigh and great jaw line tricks and emotionel abuse.
Cuckit : OMG such a strong qweeen

Hole : After 7 years ı finally broke up with my toxic Chad bf who manipulated me with his 6 feet tall heigh and great jaw line tricks and emotionel abuse.
Cuckit : OMG such a strong qweeen

She let herself be abused and he finally got tired of her.

yes it has been a little over 10 years for me and these foids cant go a few weeks without a dicking JFL
now they understand why so many of us are angry
Mfw 14 years of NEETdom isolation

Unfortunately it will get banned like every based subreddit :feelsbadman:

:feelskek:
hilarious ngl

BTW I can easily imagine their rebuttal.

"It's not the same, inkwell. We are forced by society not to do something we usually do. If you can't do it, it's not because you are not allowed to, it's because you're unable to. Sex is to you what walking is to a paraplegic. Not society's fault."

Life fuel. The more people get :blackpill: ed the merrier.

Holy shit I've Just read some of the threads there and they are really based %100 reddit Will ban them once they discover that place

Last edited:
Quarantine is the perfect time to spread our message. normies and foids are put into a situation we have been living our entire lives.
its time for them to understand our anger and emotions we have been experiencing for all these years.
if not now then they wll never accept us

And everyother subreddit not sucking up to foids.

Every now and again there is a brief ray of sunlight from the murky dirty feminist depths of the reddit swamp.

Holy shit that first comment was too much :feelsrope:

It's cuckit. They were always on borrowed time.

yeah I know about that subreddit, it's incredibly based and it exposes roasties which makes them seethe :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back