Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/TwoXChromosomes thread has 35+ stacies calling a pro life man a mysoginist

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/7g93vk/my_boyfriend_is_pro_life_and_im_unsure_about_the/

The moment when every western woman has abandoned the word of God. I'm almost glad I'm incel the more I see the amount of kufr these people praise.

>He does not believe in your right to choose. Why would you date a misogynistic man? 

>Wouldn’t hurt to ask him those questions but sounds like a deal breaker.

>I believe he said that life begins after contraception. But that’s absolutely a huge grey area for so many.

>My boyfriend and I are total opposites on most things but we agree on all the things I would deem as important for a relationship to last. Your deal breakers are up to you, but some of mine are:

1. >
  2. He must be feminist/agree with feminism
    >
  3. Can't want kids, ever
    >
  4. Must be pro abortion in the case that I end up pregnant
>I can't imagine having my boyfriend shame me while I was in the situation where I needed to have an abortion. He should be my #1 support at that time, so it's something we discussed before having sex.

Let us rejoice that we are forced AWAY from this blatant kufr. JazakAllah khayran brothers.

Wallahi these people are sick in the head.

> 1.He must be feminist/agree with feminism
>
2.Can't want kids, ever
>
3.Must be pro abortion in the case that I end up pregnant

May Allah make her womb shrivel, may her skin be scarred and wrinkled, may her breasts become saggy and empty, may she become a walking corpse, a warning sign for all the Ummah.

THAT is an echo chamber, cesspool, etc, not incels.

THANKFULLY most of these degenerate pieces of shit are child free by choice and won't be spreading their disgusting views to the next generation. Maybe there is hope for the future.

>My boyfriend and I are total opposites on most things but we agree on all the things I would deem as important for a relationship to last. Your deal breakers are up to you, but some of mine are:
>
He must be feminist/agree with feminism
>
Can't want kids, ever
>
Must be pro abortion in the case that I end up pregnant

The fuck???

I seriously hope she gets hit by a car and die.

Stacies? I bet most of them are landwhales.

Namecel said:
Wallahi these people are sick in the head.

> 1.He must be feminist/agree with feminism
>
2.Can't want kids, ever
>
3.Must be pro abortion in the case that I end up pregnant

May Allah make her womb shrivel, may her skin be scarred and wrinkled, may her breasts become saggy and empty, may she become a walking corpse, a warning sign for all the Ummah.

this is merely a warning. what awaits us in the next decades, wAllahi, will be the second coming of Is'sah SAW and judgement day will prevail against the mushrikeen murtaddeen and kuffar.

Sparky said:
Unless the women would otherwise die if she didn’t have an abortion, I’m opposed to abortion. It just perpetuates unruly promiscuity and makes them believe that their actions don’t have consequences.

I always remember this verse from Psalms 127

“Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.”

Disgusting how femoids can have such disregard to the lives of innocent babies simply because they can take responsibility for their actions.

Remember, if femoids feel no remorse for killing their own flesh and blood, why would they even think that us incels could be above vermin. They’d genially of aborted us too had they known that we weren’t going to turn out to be Chads.

Certifiable cunts

I agree. In the scriptures, the only time an abortion is allowed is when the mother may die from it.

The only punishment that these women could have in accordance to the Quran and Sunnah is a bullet to the head. Anyone who strongly considers abortion must receive punishment per Shar'i ruling. This punishment is certainly MERCIFUL, as if we were going to give them an exact 'eye for an eye' punishment, we would have to rip each of their limbs apart and throw it into landfills of garbage, just as they had to a baby.

opsec said:
I agree. In the scriptures, the only time an abortion is allowed is when the mother may die from it.

wester society has abandoned the path of the righteous to follow SATAN

I will never submit to this abominion without waging Jihad

wonderful signature, my brother

lol if you think twoxchromosomes is full of stacys. they are the equally bitter female equivalent of incels except they can get laid because all femoids can get laid.

Zielony4 said:
THAT is an echo chamber, cesspool, etc, not incels.

Absolutely, and of course since it worships women it's not banned and will never been banned.

thejamalocaust said:
lol if you think twoxchromosomes is full of stacys. they are the equally bitter female equivalent of incels except they can get laid because all femoids can get laid.
I'm anti abortion too, but do we really need those land whales to reproduce? They would just create more incels.