Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting /r/truerateme has become a complete joke...

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
ever since the AM incident it threw incels, its cornerstone userbase under the bus and now we have average foids being freely allowed to pretend as if being an average white foid means its over for them. what a complete show of cuckoldry. they probably started using sugarcoated normie ratings format now rather than the accurate and consistent PSL ratings.

also GIGAKEK at the white knighting mod in the stickied comment.
What is psl

(puahate, sluthate, lookism) the origin trinity of forums for the redpill and blackpill. the PSL community however expands beyond that, this website is in the community as it is based around the blackpill. PSL ratings are named as such because they are based on how the PSL community rates people.

We have /r/blackpillscience left, too sad normies and cucks took this one.

What a joke, soyboys would go tens of thousands into debt for her. Anything having to do with Reddit is trash excepting when r/incels was around.

being an average white female is like hunting squirrels with bazookas

this is going to sound massively cucked.

Her imperfections with her face just make her look even cuter and even more adorable.

Yes, I was wondering wtf happened to that place. It used to be pretty objective with multiple mods (they all deleted their account). Now its like one guy modding the place.

Her imperfections with her face just make her look even cuter and even more adorable.

thats not cucked, i think the same thing because 99% of foids cake themselves with makeup and they look so samey and fake.

That's a jb. People rating her should be jailed for being pedophiles.

She is fucked in terms of getting top-tier Chad dick. That's what she's worried about.

Teenagers just shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet to be honest.

There is nothing wrong with that girl and all this serves is to get her addicted to the dopamine rush of getting online attention.

Fuck ALL rating services online. I'd love to get an honest rating but it's either cucks, guys who'll get me doxxed or guys that use the dumbass PSL rating system "bro you have a slightly wonky eyebrow 2/10 IT'S ALL FUCKING OVER"

I'd even pay for honest, confidential and accurate ratings.

Reddit is fucking absurd.

There's a god damned ogre and they're all like, "well you're not my type but if you got some nice shoes and smiled a bit more, you'd easily get a girlfriend 7/10"

and the girls are even worse because millions of betas swarm like flies on a piece of shit

2/10 obese girl:

"Hey girl yo let me hit you up you've got beautiful eyes BEAUITFUL if any guy turned you down he'd be crazy because I'd literally let you sit on my face until I died OMG I'm such a reddit cuck I looooooooooooooooooove girls!"

fucking absurd

OP, please let any of the mods know if you receive any inappropriate messages from the random perverts and jackasses that sometimes find their way into this forum. It will be dealt with. Such commentary is never acceptable here.
I’m sure your dad will bang you.
999 day ban you disgusting fuck.
The life of a man in a nutshell.

Thats not being cucked, thats called not being one of those ridiculous standardcel fakecels. She is probably in the top 15% appearence wise in the USA. This is coming from a Floridian living near multiple beaches, too

Last edited:
Fuck ALL rating services online. I'd love to get an honest rating but it's either cucks, guys who'll get me doxxed or guys that use the dumbass PSL rating system "bro you have a slightly wonky eyebrow 2/10 IT'S ALL FUCKING OVER"
Reddit is fucking absurd.

There's a god damned ogre and they're all like, "well you're not my type but if you got some nice shoes and smiled a bit more, you'd easily get a girlfriend 7/10"

and the girls are even worse because millions of betas swarm like flies on a piece of shit

2/10 obese girl:

"Hey girl yo let me hit you up you've got beautiful eyes BEAUITFUL if any guy turned you down he'd be crazy because I'd literally let you sit on my face until I died OMG I'm such a reddit cuck I looooooooooooooooooove girls!"

You've put it so well, I've got six pack right now from laughing.

One of the mods' usernames is Cope, dude has to be an incel
Also at least they locked this faggot down. JFL at this retarded chadlite wasting his life posting on the internet.

I was a mod there and a mod there was a manlet misogynist, and the head admin(kalkush) is a curry.
They are blackpilled but they want their sub going mainstream so thats why they allow girls and delete comments that are not friendly.

She is cute tho

I was a mod there and a mod there was a manlet misogynist, and the head admin(kalkush) is a curry.
They are blackpilled but they want their sub going mainstream so thats why they allow girls and delete comments that are not friendly.

they dont have to white knight. there is a difference between removing mysogynist/sexist comments and straight up sucking off a foid.