Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/TheRedPill - For the Incels - The only post you need, so you can shut up. Forever.

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7nxz2t/for_the_incels_the_only_post_you_need_so_you_can/

KEK

I just black pilled them here...

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7nxz2t/for_the_incels_the_only_post_you_need_so_you_can/ds6bi0q/

TL;DR This is his advice without the incoherent rambling.

- Get a sales job to be less awkward around women
- Hit the gym
- Casey Neistat something something
- Hire hookers to teach you sex
- Pretend to be a bluepill simp and fuck post wall girls who are looking for betabux
- Wear a condom [or get a vasectomy tbh, you can freeze your jizz if you want]
- Pretend you are falling in love with them, maybe you are for real
- Dump them if they press you to marry them or move in together, but in a way that they won't file false rape or assault charges

Basically he is recommending fake betabux game.

BlackPillDealer said:

- Hit the gym
- Pretend to be a bluepill simp and fuck post wall girls who are looking for betabux
- Dump them if they press you to marry them or move in together, but in a way that they won't file false rape or assault charges

Yeah TRP is shit. They are mentally retarded.

Also remember to throw your shit at the female to show how in touch with your " alpha " you are. Red pills are fucking morons.

Virginp0wers said:
Also remember to throw your shit at the female to show how in touch with your " alpha " you are. Red pills are fucking morons.

Haha.

Its Blue Pill repackaged into an edgier tone.

>One woman's 3 is another woman's 5. It is unlikely, you are restricted to women who see you as 0 or 1.
He believes in subjective attractiveness lmao. Also he obviously doesn't know hypergamy. If you're not in the top 20% you are BELOW AVERAGE to women. Average looking men can compensate with betabuxxing but they'll never find true "love" and for sub 5s it is completely over.

Bernd said:
>One woman's 3 is another woman's 5. It is unlikely, you are restricted to women who see you as 0 or 1.
He believes in subjective attractiveness lmao. Also he obviously doesn't know hypergamy. If you're not in the top 20% you are BELOW AVERAGE to women. Average looking men can compensate with betabuxxing but they'll never find true "love" and for sub 5s it is completely over.

Subjective attractiveness applies to the men who are in the top. Its comparing to acceptable angles, shapes, etc. If you're already below average, there aren't preferences for below average features.

Classic PUA crap.

Also, it irks me how so many people believe that all incels are obese. Gymcels exist for a fucking reason.

Minjaze said:
Classic PUA crap.

Also, it irks me how so many people believe that all incels are obese. Gymcels exist for a fucking reason.

It is PUA crap, haha. "Shit tests" come from the days of PUA, lol.

So many people believe that we're obese since society has programmed them to think that.

The stereotype is that we're all 30yo virgins who are all NEETs living in mama's basement while eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew.

truecel23 said:
It is PUA crap, haha. "Shit tests" come from the days of PUA, lol.

So many people believe that we're obese since society has programmed them to think that.

The stereotype is that we're all 30yo virgins who are all NEETs living in mama's basement while eating Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew.
Yeah, they're basically Roosh V types.
What sucks though is that they occasinally have SOME good points, yet they always seem to undermine them. 

Yeah, the whole "neckbeard' stereotype needs to die already.
One guy actually (I wish I was kidding) told me to "get rid of my fedoras" as "advice" while I don't even wear them.

Minjaze said:
Yeah, they're basically Roosh V types.
What sucks though is that they occasinally have SOME good points, yet they always seem to undermine them. 

Yeah, the whole "neckbeard' stereotype needs to die already.
One guy actually (I wish I was kidding) told me to "get rid of my fedoras" as "advice" while I don't even wear them.

What good points come to your mind?

Where the fuck did that neckbeard stereotype even come from, lol?

truecel23 said:
What good points come to your mind?

Where the fuck did that neckbeard stereotype even come from, lol?
Just stuff about how women are very choosy compared to men and I think I used to see an occasional "looks matter" post from time to time.

I honestly have no clue, lmao.
I'm actually really curious now, it would make a neat thing to look up.

Minjaze said:
Just stuff about how women are very choosy compared to men and I think I used to see an occasional "looks matter" post from time to time.

I honestly have no clue, lmao.
I'm actually really curious now, it would make a neat thing to look up.

A lot of those posts get backlash actually with the "GTFO INCEL" being thrown around. Legit, lol.

It would. But I suspect that maybe hollywood has something to do with it? Yeah, would be interesting. Or maybe it arose from actual stereotypes back from the 80s where it was true that if you just did the basic things you would find a gf and women weren't as hypergamous. Maybe people are just stuck in the past.

truecel23 said:
A lot of those posts get backlash actually with the "GTFO INCEL" being thrown around. Legit, lol.

It would. But I suspect that maybe hollywood has something to do with it? Yeah, would be interesting. Or maybe it arose from actual stereotypes back from the 80s where it was true that if you just did the basic things you would find a gf and women weren't as hypergamous. Maybe people are just stuck in the past.
True, unfortunately.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Back then, things like buying a girl flowers/candy or writing her a poem or wearing a fedora (which are now considered neckbeard-y) used to be seen as "gentlemanly" Even the word "gentleman" itself is now associated with stereotype. 

With the rise of hookup culture, I feel like society is trying their best to kill any trace of old romantic traditions.

Minjaze said:
True, unfortunately.

That actually makes a lot of sense. Back then, things like buying a girl flowers/candy or writing her a poem or wearing a fedora (which are now considered neckbeard-y) used to be seen as "gentlemanly" Even the word "gentleman" itself is now associated with stereotype. 

With the rise of hookup culture, I feel like society is trying their best to kill any trace of old romantic traditions.

Absolutely. Hell for a lot of chads and stacies, actual LTRs start as hookups. Legit.

truecel23 said:
Absolutely. Hell for a lot of chads and stacies, actual LTRs start as hookups. Legit.
Yeah man, it's insane. 
Instead of taking the time to form a lasting connection with someone before something serious happens, they jump into bed with people who's names they can hardly even remember. Actually relationships/marriages are losing meaning every day.

BlackPillDealer said:

- Hit the gym

Most of these aren't relevant to actually getting women which is the problem we actually have.

truecel23 said:
Subjective attractiveness applies to the men who are in the top. Its comparing to acceptable angles, shapes, etc. If you're already below average, there aren't preferences for below average features.

Dude this is very true and I've never thought about it that way.

Minjaze said:
Yeah man, it's insane. 
Instead of taking the time to form a lasting connection with someone before something serious happens, they jump into bed with people who's names they can hardly even remember. Actually relationships/marriages are losing meaning every day.

Nah that's cope. A lot of them do have good marriages.

You know who have terrible marriages? Unattractive men and women who settled for each other.

Attractive men also have more options so they can even optimize personality. That hot car girl (a rarity) is dating a car guy chad most likely. Imagine how great of a relationship they have. Same interests. Both enjoy how each other look too. Same goes with that gamer girl stacy dating gamer guy chad.

Good looking men and women are able to have those perfect power relationships. And they have more opportunities to meet the opposite sex who INTERESTS them even rather than us who don't have options even personality wise.

gstvtrp said:
Dude this is very true and I've never thought about it that way.

Yup. I've even made a more elaborate comment to hopefully get normies to understand what we mean about subjective attractiveness. Quite elaborate...

https://www.reddit.com/r/SupportCel/comments/7mmrvc/how_do_i_deal_with_the_fact_that_im_unattractive/drx4iim/?context=3

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back