Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL R/Tall Is Going Schizophrenic

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral

>2in is massive difference bro
>I literally tower over dudes who are 5’10”

Wow, what a profound thought. I wonder visually what it looks like for a man my size to stand next to a 6’0” behemoth of a man like the giants of R/Tall.

2cb43d28a95fff8734c6af29b35bd354.jpg

>Anthony Mackie (5’10”) next to Chris Evans (6’0”) and Sebastien Stan (5’11”)

Wow bro, that’s literally insane. Chris heightmogs Anthony to the Nether Realm.

How can I compete with Redditors when they look like that next to me.

IMG 6293

It’s so over, bros.

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

>2in is massive difference bro
>I literally tower over dudes who are 5’10”

Wow, what a profound thought. I wonder visually what it looks like for a man my size to stand next to a 6’0” behemoth of a man like the giants of R/Tall.

2cb43d28a95fff8734c6af29b35bd354.jpg

>Anthony Mackie (5’10”) next to Chris Evans (6’0”) and Sebastien Stan (5’11”)

Wow bro, that’s literally insane. Chris heightmogs Anthony to the Nether Realm.

How can I compete with Redditors when they look like that next to me.

View attachment 898611

It’s so over, bros.

:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
"towering" over someone should mean minimum 6 inch difference. my brother is 5 inches taller than me yet he doesn't intimidate me, he is younger and has never been in a fight in his life

you fucking retard

Reddit as a whole is schizo

you fucking retard
shut the fuck up you shitskin

also I agree with you OP 2 inch difference is fucking nothing these retards who praise a small difference between heights and call it two different things are major retards

It depends on the perspective. 2 inches difference are bigger than many people give it credit for.

I personally know a guy who had a foid gf who was 1cm taller than him and you could always see that she heightmogged him.

Last edited:
It depends on the perspective. 2 inches difference are bigger than many people give it credit fore.
Napoleon Dynamite Dance GIF

Screaming Aaron Donald GIF by Tomi Ferraro, Sportz

Depends on how they carry their height. Skinny, lanky dudes look taller by default, while broad, heavy dudes look bigger overall. 2in is not a huge difference, but 2in taller and 50lbs heavier looks like a huge difference. For reference, Napoleon Dynamite is 6’1”, ~150lbs while Aaron Donald is 6’1”, ~300lbs.

I personally know a guy who had a foid gf who was 1cm taller than him and you could always see that she heightmogged him.

chick depiction GIF

Women carry height differently. They have longer legs, shorter arms, and shorter torsos. A 5’7” woman looks long-legged and tall. A 5’7” man looks kind of short.

>Silly manlet height doesn't matter It's just your stinky personalitehee :soy:
>Look at me tower over this guy I'm literally 2 inches taller look at how tall I'am :feels:

People obsessed with height are actually insane. I think of my 5'7 height as a falio but I don't think about constantly. My highschool best friend was 5'11-6'0 something yet we never ever mention our height difference ever.

Lol it makes such a difference that anthony mackie literally appears taller than sebastian stan because anthony is standing a couple centimetres infront of him

Guess this is what happens when height is your personality and only cope

People obsessed with height are actually insane. I think of my 5'7 height as a falio but I don't think about constantly. My highschool best friend was 5'11-6'0 something yet we never ever mention our height difference ever.
I can't help it when I walk down the street I constantly compare myself to every other man walking past me which always ends in me getting mogged because I'm a 5'7 abomination :fuk::cryfeels:

Last edited:
I can't help it when I wak down the street I constantly compare myself to every other man walking past me which always ends in me getting mogged because I'm a 5'7 abomination :fuk::cryfeels:
I kinda did that too for sometime but once I got busy with college and stuff all insecurities left my mind. I am simply to busy to think about that stuff.

Anything below 6ft 4 isn't tall

also I agree with you OP 2 inch difference is fucking nothing these retards who praise a small difference between heights and call it two different things are major retards

No lol. Nobody gives a fuck what you think

2 inches isn't much it's noticeable but not in the way you think oh he's so short or look at those 2 people (in a shocked tone).