Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/socialskills is one of the biggest Cuckit meme subs

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
It's hilarious. It's bluepill central. The narrative is lit the same - "bro i learned how to talk with girls and met my gf:chad:" kek. Imagine trying to strike up a conversation with a random girl/woman as an actual incel-tier guy and how it would end up kek. :feelsclown: Only fakecels (that is most users here) can actually meet their future partner that way. You can have the best personali-tee-hee and talking skills and females will still avoid you like the plague if you're incel-tier.

Have you ever approached someone IRL tho?

Have you ever approached someone IRL tho?
No, (im 22yo) and b4 u start laughing hear this out - it's pointless to approach random people/acquaintances if you get zero IOIs (which is what typically should happen if you're incel-tier). I'm not a sheeple zombie so i can't socialmaxx either. For me it's a combination of me being a framecel and shorter (172cm) that most guys (177-180cm) and not being a NT zombie. No girl ever showed any interest in me and generally if i don't start a convo with them, they won't want to talk with me. Im non existent to them. Most of them will approach me only when they need something from me.

i got banned from their discord for saying social skills are relative to your neurotransmitters and personality

Dude, it works man honest, I met my wife on reddit bro :soy:

i got banned from their discord for saying social skills are relative to your neurotransmitters and personality
Lit. Females and non incel-tier-looking guys get positive reinforcement from an early age, while incels get ostracized from an early age and all throughout life.
JFL at retards who try to talk to girls
Kek. It's not worth the humiliation (and consequences if you live in USSA kek:feelsbaton:)

Last edited:
No, (im 22yo) and b4 u start laughing hear this out - it's pointless to approach random people/acquaintances if you get zero IOIs (which is what typically should happen if you're incel-tier). I'm not a sheeple zombie so i can't socialmaxx either. For me it's a combination of me being a framecel and shorter (172cm) that most guys (177-180cm) and not being a NT zombie. No girl ever showed any interest in me and generally if i don't start a convo with them, they won't want to talk with me. Im non existent to them. Most of them will approach me only when they need something from me.
Framecel is bullshit, muscles overlay the bones, you may be naturally not as broad as all man but you can still maxx out in frame brutally. Your natural limit only matters in professional body building and even there the differences are marginal. You may say now being gymmaxxed at 172 (my height aswell) is useless since you get no IOIs, but you also do things that aren't related to women, or should.

I don't talk that much about approaching foids aswell, that is most likely useless, yet any incel should do this at least a few times. I still try to go out and get as much experience of life I can get, with male friends then. This is probably even more rewarding anyway despite being an incel cutting a big hole in your satisfactionary pyramid. This may not count for you but dudes who can't even have male friends are simply mentalcel or autismo and this is not an excuse not to improve on this field. Such arguments very often sound like excuses to me.

Approach 10 women before you say it’s over. But yeah, I won’t approach any more girls until I’m done looksmaxxing. Then I’ll probably ascend and ditch this place.

Approach 10 women before you say it’s over. But yeah, I won’t approach any more girls until I’m done looksmaxxing. Then I’ll probably ascend and ditch this place.
Good luck.

I don't have to imagine :feelzez:

Which is 100% true, by the way I got banned from using reddit all together

imagine going to fucking reddit for social skills advice. Its already over if you do that. The advice your going to get is going to be dogshit tier since the site is mostly made up of autists and failed normies. Even most normies see reddit users as socially awkward.

its reddit so i wouldn't be surprised

I just want to say that training "social skills" and "being yourself" could not be further apart from each other as concepts. Yet both are common advice lonely men hear everywhere.
I did social skills cope myself too before PUA red pill stuff. "Charisma on Command" was one YouTube channel I watched. I don't think I can even put to words how ridiculous the idea was that I could "learn" to become a normie, rotting by my computer, while my peers were having fun and fucking all the time.

Last edited:
Yeah, fucking dumbass soy-redditors, go and try to talk to a girl as a 5'4 3/10 deathnic incel, lets see what's going to happen after :lasereyes:

imagine going to fucking reddit for social skills advice. Its already over if you do that. The advice your going to get is going to be dogshit tier since the site is mostly made up of autists and failed normies. Even most normies see reddit users as socially awkward.
^^^ This.

Framecel is bullshit, muscles overlay the bones, you may be naturally not as broad as all man but you can still maxx out in frame brutally. Your natural limit only matters in professional body building and even there the differences are marginal. You may say now being gymmaxxed at 172 (my height aswell) is useless since you get no IOIs, but you also do things that aren't related to women, or should.

I don't talk that much about approaching foids aswell, that is most likely useless, yet any incel should do this at least a few times. I still try to go out and get as much experience of life I can get, with male friends then. This is probably even more rewarding anyway despite being an incel cutting a big hole in your satisfactionary pyramid. This may not count for you but dudes who can't even have male friends are simply mentalcel or autismo and this is not an excuse not to improve on this field. Such arguments very often sound like excuses to me.
Most of what you've written is bs, all i've said is true, also i've no friends - not even male ones, let alone female ones kek. Have in mind that im not a "mentalcel", i've no problems talking with anyone, problem is no one wants to talk to me in the first place and if i dont initiate nothing will happen, so i dont try anymore.
Dude, it works man honest, I met my wife on reddit bro :soy:
:feelshaha:
imagine going to fucking reddit for social skills advice. Its already over if you do that. The advice your going to get is going to be dogshit tier since the site is mostly made up of autists and failed normies.
Yep, it's larp central
its reddit so i wouldn't be surprised
chairman :chad:

Last edited:
that subreddit is something a rapist would read