Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/short jesters praising another Teehee my boyfriend is so taaaallll post

Incel face, just be tall bro

Even Chad has to settle for a goblin with tattoos. It's fucking over boyos. Fuck this era.

Just go for shorter girls bro, it's not over if you are sub185!:feelstastyman::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Meanwhile in reality:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The minimum height difference so the foid is loyal

Tattoo on foot = whore confirmed

bluepilled men are pathetic

>My husband is 6'2" and I'm 4'7". He is always hunching down in our photos together. I always have to tell him to stand up. We've been married 29 years. Maybe someday he will embrace his tallness like I've embraced my shortness.

Average height matched couple in 2021 boys:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Just embrace your tallness bro ;)

Tall"cels" need to die

No one care's about chads love life. Or else your a butt hurt cuck

185+ - Chad
185+ and attractive face - Gigachad
JFL at this turbocope, face is what makes chad not height, if this bullshit was true then I’d be a chad who could fuck stacy everyday.

JFL at this turbocope, face is what makes chad not height, if this bullshit was true then I’d be a chad who could fuck stacy everyday.
Yes, volcels are real, I know

Cope overdose, Height literally means nothing if you don't have a good face.
185+ - Chad
185+ and attractive face - Gigachad
Copium overdose, face is what makes you chad. I know a 202 subhuman. Height means nothing, if you have a bad face. The guy in the pic has a LTN face and his foid is LTB at best, by your logic he should be with a stacy

Where are my stacies? I don’t see them. I’ve always been the tallest kid in my class, but foids hate my guts, while the manlets and turbomanlets got gfs.

Where are my stacies? I don’t see them. I’ve always been the tallest kid in my class, but foids hate my guts, while the manlets and turbomanlets got gfs.
:chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back