Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/Sextortion A holy grail of Schadenfreude

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Just looked up this subreddit with stories full of normie men who sent nudes and got blackmailed by scammers. Funniest thing I have seen in a while next to pred poachers.

C you do you get

Last edited:
what no pussy does to a man
most of these guys wouldn't have done something as stupid as this if they got some femalo attention

Trannies larping as if anyone is interested in them.

Lol wtf its insanely active too. Thought only boomers could fall for that shit

Trannies larping as if anyone is interested in them.
It's a subreddit for normtards who got scammed and blackmailed by pajeets on dating apps

what no pussy does to a man
most of these guys wouldn't have done something as stupid as this if they got some femalo attention
I guess Lifefuel as an incel is that you know its a scam if they have any interest in you.

Actually over if you're mentally disabled enough to accept one of those scams as legit. :feelskek:

It's a subreddit for normtards who got scammed and blackmailed by pajeets on dating apps
Baited for dick pics?
Lol wtf its insanely active too. Thought only boomers could fall for that shit
My 50yo cousins believes he is chatting with Charlize Theron :lul:

Also im trans and i dont have a ***** so if they end up sending it theyll know it isnt mine however im scared theyll ask how i ended up in this situation
:feelskek:

Actually over if you're mentally disabled enough to accept one of those scams as legit. :feelskek:
Yeah they must be actual retards. 12 year old me would've smelt scam from a mile away.

I think the average IQ of posters on that sub is like sub-90 unironically. All of the posts there are written like ESLs or just actual low IQ posters despite this being the sort of situation where you'd expect to see people writing detailed verbose posts to describe their situation

Both of those groups are trucels. You get pleasure from that? :feelswhat:

I think the average IQ of posters on that sub is like sub-90 unironically. All of the posts there are written like ESLs or just actual low IQ posters despite this being the sort of situation where you'd expect to see people writing detailed verbose posts to describe their situation
Ok maybe normies too but still what’s the pleasure in making fun of literal retards and old people

Ok maybe normies too but still what’s the pleasure in making fun of literal retards and old people
The chances of it being incels are low becuase they don't have family, friends or jobs that give a shit. This is mostly wageslaves, cheaters, people with GF, people with a normal life. That is why I can laugh at them. If there was any incels they would brush it off because there is nothing they can loose.