Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/relationship_advice is full of cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/

Fucking goldmine if you want to find many blue pilled fags.

CUCK DATABASE

IMG_1435.jpg

It's over for this CUCK ^

Yoyo said:
CUCK DATABASE

IMG_1435.jpg

this is what its like to date western women these days. it disgusts me that she even considered doing that let aloone cucking her husband entirely. in my parents' country that woman would be stoned

guerillahubris said:
this is what its like to date western women these days. it disgusts me that she even considered doing that let aloone cucking her husband entirely. in my parents' country that woman would be stoned

Oh how society has fallen, this is the new norm. It sickens mE

I don't need any bluepill rubbing off on me.

Don't even need to read it to know they blame the man for everything he does and elevate femoids to the status of Angel. Am I the only one who thinks this is less than the women are wonderful effect? it's like all these cucks know how difficult it is to get a gf so they intentionally get mad at the man for doing anything to rebuff the pussy.

pathetic

Yoyo said:
CUCK DATABASE

IMG_1435.jpg

comments on that thread would be so rage inducing

Yoyo said:
CUCK DATABASE

IMG_1435.jpg

At least the responses on the thread aren't cucked.

I go there every so often and get downvoted to fuck lol.

Anytime a guy does anything it's "abuse" or "controlling" behaviour or a "red flag" lol. Ultimate ragefuel. Femoids are children.

existentialhack said:
Anytime a guy does anything it's "abuse" or "controlling" behaviour or a "red flag" lol. Ultimate ragefuel. Femoids are children.

Truth

existentialhack said:

man I wish we lived in an earlier time period

rafaelvicuna3 said:

Ugly men should just accept their fate and let their wife cheat on them or kill themselves. Welcome to every female's dream.

Yoyo said:
CUCK DATABASE

IMG_1435.jpg

Wow.

Rate these retards
As a woman, this is unusual behaviour to say the least if this isn't normal behaviour and she regularly contacts you. Is there anything deeper going on? Something she mentioned at some point?
As a woman- KEK. They really do this to themselves.

Look how she's already trying to make excuses for the dumb cunt. "Is there anything deeper going on? Something she mentioned at some point?" jfl. How can you not grasp the concept that she's cucking him?

all of reddit is. only uncucked sub was r/incels

Why did you get me reading this shit, man?

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/7yhyab/my_mother_61f_told_me_a_few_months_ago_that_my/

This is true cuckoldry. And why no guy should ever have kids or get married.

existentialhack said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/7yhyab/my_mother_61f_told_me_a_few_months_ago_that_my/

I agree with what you say. Nowadays, any relationship with a woman is cuckoldry. I hope the artificial wombs get widespread. Cunts have to be decommissioned.

In Bulgaria this shit is not acceptable. If you are a married woman you go only to work or shopping alone, and you are expected to be back on time... The only other occasion married women go out alone is, if she visits some other housewife from the same building.

existentialhack said:

yeah that's what I'm saying. This is the goldmine to find cucks