Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another One (RIP Bro)

Foids have negative loyalty stat

I would say fake because why would your first instinct be to post on reddit unless you are a retard?

Imagine letting your girl get into a gangbang kekekekek

Life of a beta buxxer.

Water is wet, never trust a w0men.

If she is not a virgin, then 99.9% she is a wh0re to varying extent.

Our ancerstors were right about w0men, Islam is right about w0men, chirstianity WAS right about w0men, hack even joodism is right about w0men. One rabbi even said that a w0men is like a coca cola bottle, if its opened up it worth nothing, based Rabbi.

Probably fake but if this really did happen he's about to become the ultimate mgtard

Non virgin women are gross. The more partners = less purity.

Better to just be alone as to not deal with this BS

AWALT. I am reminded again and again that even if I ascend the foid will have a disgusting sexual past and completely broken pair-bonding ability. AI wives are the way.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/i0pw1z/my_24m_girlfriend_24f_had_a_gang_bang_before_we/

Hard to say if it's fake or not. But holy shit dude dump that whore and never look back

Most toilets are like this, popular to contrary belief most of this stuff never sees the light of day. You think every male is gonna find out that their toilets was having gangbangs with chads and tyrones? Nope, I estimate that a minuscule amount of these toilets past sees the light of day. If we could somehow see the past of every single foid, men would realize that women are infact disgusting and should be lynched and curb stomped immediately.

All toilets are like this, the only thing is, this toilet wrote her past in a journal jfl

AWALT. I am reminded again and again that even if I ascend the foid will have a disgusting sexual past and completely broken pair-bonding ability. AI wives are the way.
Agree with the first part that pertains to AWALT but you're mega coping by thinking AI gfs are the way jfl. If you have two braincels to rub together you'd know some soycuck programmed that shiet and it isn't genuine. People who use AI waifus are unable to cope with loneliness then again most human beings are unable to cope with loneliness. AI isn't our salvation it's our downfall brocel. I won't get into specific but just know it's over for you and for me. I plan to move to a remote location in burundi and get myself a dog and love that dog until it dies, then I will proceed to take a beretta 1301 and take my own life.

At least the fags on Reddit arent calling him an asshole for reading her journal. He should just break up with that cunt without any explanation.

I would say fake because why would your first instinct be to post on reddit unless you are a retard?
Soy overdose, that's why.

This what will happen to every agecuck if they don't swallow the teenfoidonly pill

HAHAHAHAHAHA

stupid cuck

im not reading this abortion of a story. can somebody please tell me what? did some incel rope because his girlfriend was fucking another guy and left him? what

Strangle her to death vile bitch

Reddit = Larp

im not reading this abortion of a story. can somebody please tell me what? did some incel rope because his girlfriend was fucking another guy and left him? what
He found out his current gf got gangbanged and tore apart by 4 guys in the past. Now he's wondering how he should cope/whether to break up with her

bro thought he would ascend and got the death sentence
According to his other posts, this cuck is making excuses for her jfl.

According to his other posts, this cuck is making excuses for her jfl.
Seriously? Holy shit that's fucking pathetic. If that was my gf I would tell her the relationship is off and explain to her why. Then I would cut all contact with her. Would hurt to do if I loved her, but no way I could deal with it knowing she's done that. It would be in the back of my head and drive me insane

And notice how she only gives her bf "vanilla sex"
She's probably not attracted to this guy and using him as betabuxxer.

Avg day in the life of betabuxxing cuck geezer

fake as fuck, why would you even put that down in the diary and then let it be read by anyone lol
not saying shit like this couldn't happen IRL

These hoes getting gangbanged will be some oofy doofy cuck’s wife one day

These hoes getting gangbanged will be some oofy doofy cuck’s wife one day
gangbanged foid = damaged goods, imagine taking this trash of a human as wife, you just can't trust her