Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal r/racetransition: the most brootal subreddit I have ever found

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
There’s something about this forum the prevents people from making and sharing memes.
true but i think the forum probably lacks culture and people are just too bored and fed up to even make more memes anymore
we already know that looks matter and only chad gets pussy

true but i think the forum probably lacks culture and people are just too bored and fed up to even make more memes anymore
we already know that looks matter and only chad gets pussy
I should suggest a meme section jfl

I should suggest a meme section jfl
i spent hours learining photoshop so i can start making memes but i was too lazy to make anything.

a meme section will definitely give me some courage to start doing something

i spent hours learining photoshop so i can start making memes but i was too lazy to make anything.

a meme section will definitely give me some courage to start doing something
I suggested it, let’s hope it goes through (and they actually go through with it).

@Copexodius Maximus You're Jewish right? What do you think of a North African wearing a yarmulke to pass as Jewish in America? I've already had success with wearing a do-rag to look part black, but they still treat me like a criminal, they're just more avoidant about it.

@Copexodius Maximus You're Jewish right? What do you think of a North African wearing a yarmulke to pass as Jewish in America? I've already had success with wearing a do-rag to look part black, but they still treat me like a criminal, they're just more avoidant about it.
Go on right ahead. Do whatever you need to make your life easier.

I racially identify as a wife beater

What was it about? It's banned now
Literally just people finding tips and tricks to change to a different race (transracial). Then it devolved into people posting memes and stories about how subhuman their own race is.