Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal r/racetransition: the most brootal subreddit I have ever found

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I don't even want to ruin the surprise, the name will make you guess.
But the content on the subreddit is absolutely brootal.
If you are a currycel, DO NOT ENTER if you are close to roping already.

JFL it's all curries. fucking brutal.

damn sounds more brutal than LLS

JFL it's all curries. fucking brutal.
curries have it the worst. But there are some gigachads like @Subhuman Currycel

damn sounds more brutal than LLS
whats that?

My God. I couldn't even imagine opening this if I was a Currycel. Absolute suifuel. They're admitting their self-hatred and the fact that they can't talk about it openly

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/racetransition/comments/klbxuj/heres_a_convo_i_had_with_an_indian_girl/

beyond brootal

My God. I couldn't even imagine opening this if I was a Currycel. Absolute suifuel. They're admitting their self-hatred and the fact that they can't talk about it openly

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/racetransition/comments/klbxuj/heres_a_convo_i_had_with_an_indian_girl/

"I agree but don’t hate yourself" or "lol agree but i can’t say shit like that"

is this person retarded it’s like they can’t be honest with themselves. They still trying to act all moral and shit. Fucking annoying.

is this person retarded it’s like they can’t be honest with themselves. They still trying to act all moral and shit. Fucking annoying.
Honestly convo seems fake. I've never interacted with an Indian foid before though so idk. Maybe that's how they act.

woman moment

Can you post screenshots? Reddit is blocked on my router

This sub can't be serious, I think it is at least partially a joke.

Can you post screenshots? Reddit is blocked on my router
Screen cap of the convo from reddit:

BRUTAL ABOFUCKING ANCESTORS PILL!

A moment of silence for all the currycels worldwide

Honestly convo seems fake. I've never interacted with an Indian foid before though so idk. Maybe that's how they act.
foids are unreal

Brutal, the only thing holding back currywhores from being worse than noodlewhores is the former are usually not that good looking, while the latter are highly desirable (on average)
the whole subreddit is based on curries wanting to larp as a different race.

And so on
BRUTAL ABOFUCKING ANCESTORS PILL!
Abbo ancestry is a death sentence
Created May 29, 2012
This was before ER. They didn't need the blackpill to already know it's over for them

Last edited:
Dead sub. By which I mean all the posters have killed themselves.

JFL at this bunch of spineless self berating currycucks

Whites can only ethnicmaxx by tanning but ethncis are forerever fucked

@tehgymcel420 what do you think of the subreddit?
I don't agree with these kind of ethnics, I accept my inferiority as a sand nigger, but I'd never encourage ethnic holes to cuck me.

I hope IT doesn't get these guys nuked

I'd bet my life on them not being birdcels, thus they mog me and should be turned into mulch, those fucking faggots..

someone needs to bring this subreddit back

Self hating is bad no Matter the race

The only thing I hate as much as foids and Chads are self-hating cucks :feelspuke:

Cope, all races hate you if you are ugly. Saying you shouldn’t hate them back, or even like them, is cucked.
That's kind of true, they should hate all people regardless of race. But only hating their own race is cucked, I don't get these people with inferiority complex

That's kind of true, they should hate all people regardless of race. But only hating their own race is cucked, I don't get these people with inferiority complex
Hating your race makes sense because usually people live around their own race, and they are the ones doing the bullying mosty. So most incels in this scenario will hate them the most.

Banned because too blackpilled :blackpill:

someone need to make an ethnic self hare or race transition forum
it will be more blackpilled than any sub or even this forum by 10 miles