Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The last ricecel cope sub on cuckit has fallen to shitskins

AsianMasculinity originally had a lot of curries but the chinks didn't like them invading the sub made mainly for them, so the curries made their own sub.

Honestly

East Russian > Japanese > Korean > Chinese > Vietnamese > Mongolian > Thai > Fili > Paki >>> Curry Indian

In general I've noticed southeast Asian men are more accepting that they're less attractive to women. Indian men tend to spew ridiculous cope about how INDIAN MEN ARE ACTUALLY NUMBER ONE MOST ATTRACTIVE. Probably the difference between iq.

Honestly

East Russian > Japanese > Korean > Chinese > Vietnamese > Mongolian > Thai > Fili > Paki >>> Curry Indian
Jfl Pakistanis and Indians are causacaoid. They mog chinks and Pakistanis mog Koreans and Chinese as well, plenty, of them steal noodlewhores from the Ricemen.

Sands are the second most attractive after whites. That's why there's no arab masculinity, we don't need to prove anything.
There is r/TraditionalMuslims which is essentially an Arab masculinity sub.

Sands are the second most attractive after whites. That's why there's no arab masculinity, we don't need to prove anything.
"Wi ar the most atractive saar" "onli sekont to my white mastas saar"

"Wi ar the most atractive saar" "onli sekont to my white mastas saar"
Ok,
1) arabs don't say" Saar". Only curries do that.
2) yes, it's true Arabs are in second place, I don't worship whites, Arabs have ruled white/European lands, we are the Only ethnics who have every accomplished that.
3) you do realize, that the Jews who control Hollywood, casts Indians to play Arab characters right? This, is why many Americans think we look Indian.
IMG 20240526 014409
IMG 20240526 014355
Even, the darkest Arabs don't resemble Curries. Saddam Hussein was a 6'2 mogger, while, the average curry outside urban areas is 5'5.
IMG 20240526 015055
Seethe.

There is r/TraditionalMuslims which is essentially an Arab masculinity sub
Muslim doesn't mean Arab. I'm Arab but Christian. There's no proof that the majority, of the users are Arabs.

Honestly

East Russian > Chinese > Mongolian > Japanese > Korean > Vietnamese > Thai > Fili > Paki >>> Curry Indian
Let's go brothER i'm first