Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/purplepilldebates has temporarily become an incel sub

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Yesterday I asked you guys to post blackpilled memes on the purplepill subreddit, since they are having a purge and blackpill memes are allowed. Idk how many of you guys actually went there, but the entire place is full of blackpilled incel memes on it now and redpill memes jfl.

Good, but they'll probably shut it down if it gets a little too based; can't have too much wrongthink against the sacred bluepill and precious kweens, inkwell! :society:

Ofc. Its a pressure cooker, but they haven't allowed anything blackpilled because the women can't tolerate it. But if you allow men to say how they actually feel what is going on in the dating scene, then they come out and say it. And this is the result. Its not that blackpill is only something that a few incels here and there think about, if you're a young guy and you're trying to date, you have most likely seen the situation with your own eyes, and at that point its useless for women to say "noooo, we don't only go for Chads" when all these young men are witnessing it firsthand.

Yesterday I asked you guys to post blackpilled memes on the purplepill subreddit, since they are having a purge and blackpill memes are allowed. Idk how many of you guys actually went there, but the entire place is full of blackpilled incel memes on it now and redpill memes jfl.

Reading aalot of the toilets's low IQ responses to some of the Based comments is exactly why we dont allow toilets on here

Good, but they'll probably shut it down if it gets a little too based; can't have too much wrongthink against the sacred bluepill and precious kweens, inkwell! :society:
They do these purges every so often and allow stuff like this. Haven’t been banned yet.

Ofc. Its a pressure cooker, but they haven't allowed anything blackpilled because the women can't tolerate it. But if you allow men to say how they actually feel what is going on in the dating scene, then they come out and say it. And this is the result. Its not that blackpill is only something that a few incels here and there think about, if you're a young guy and you're trying to date, you have most likely seen the situation with your own eyes, and at that point its useless for women to say "noooo, we don't only go for Chads" when all these young men are witnessing it firsthand.
There’s actually a bunch of blackpill memes, like chadfishing, blackpill comics, dating stats, roastie memes, etc. just no ER memes and such.

Reading aalot of the toilets's low IQ responses to some of the Based comments is exactly why we dont allow toilets on here
They should stay mad jfl. Over here all they can do is read it and seethe. Although there’s a lot more meme content there than here, and I think the whole meme making thing is pretty much no existent here like it was on the incel subreddits. Have you and the other mods ever thought of trying to incorporate that on here in some way?

They do these purges every so often and allow stuff like this. Haven’t been banned yet.

There’s actually a bunch of blackpill memes, like chadfishing, blackpill comics, dating stats, roastie memes, etc. just no ER memes and such.

They should stay mad jfl. Over here all they can do is read it and seethe. Although there’s a lot more meme content there than here, and I think the whole meme making thing is pretty much no existent here like it was on the incel subreddits. Have you and the other mods ever thought of trying to incorporate that on here in some way?
Well that's more on the users , we used to have alot of meme posts in 2018- 2019 but then we ended up getting useless youngcels and tasteless postmaxxers these last 2 years

Well that's more on the users , we used to have alot of meme posts in 2018- 2019 but then we ended up getting useless youngcels and tasteless postmaxxers these last 2 years
:feelsrope:
How can that be brought back?

Subreddit is legit simpery with how much they value women.

:feelsrope:
How can that be brought back?
We stop getting shitposting boring users to log on and get more "optimistic" "better at coping" cels who would rather have some laughs with brocels instead of being sad and chainballed to their oneitis :soy:

Make me qesadilero burito doritos (in video game)
You've not contributed your mother's work schedule nor her place of work :ping:

Who care what a bunch of normies are doing

Those pills have become a sect. People don’t even dare to have their own opinion on something, without asking first if it’s black or redpilled.

I’m starting to think those pills are just a part of the controlled opposition of the government

We stop getting shitposting boring users to log on and get more "optimistic" "better at coping" cels who would rather have some laughs with brocels instead of being sad and chainballed to their oneitis :soy:
:society::society::society::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsaww:

I love to see the females and cucks seethe

tbh, it's actually insane how they don't give a single argument other than throwing tantrums/ad hominems at the air and hoping one will stick lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/10177ap/if_there_is_one_thing_that_purge_week_has_taught/

instead of actually debating in the responses they just call blackpillers a ''lost cause'' and move on, kek, they don't want to face the truth but rather avoid it like the plague

Unfortunately subs like this don't last long, as long as there are ideological Feminists in power these subs simply exist as honey pots to ban incels.

tbh, it's actually insane how they don't give a single argument other than throwing tantrums/ad hominems at the air and hoping one will stick lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/10177ap/if_there_is_one_thing_that_purge_week_has_taught/

instead of actually debating in the responses they just call blackpillers a ''lost cause'' and move on, kek, they don't want to face the truth but rather avoid it like the plague

r/PurplePillDebate
Posted by u/ChudBuck
7 hours ago
If there is one thing that Purge Week has taught me
Is that without censorship, this sub or just about any forum will be filled to the brim with viewpoints that stand on their own to an extent. I've never seen any well thought out responses to the hypergamy memes, blackpill, dickpill, anti-bluepill, thot memes in any capacity. All that you have managed to muster is something along the lines of "Bitter misogynist" or whatever kind of snarky one-liner you can come up. I've seen no arguments being made, no points being backed up, little to no attempt whatsoever to defend the standard bluepilled viewpoint.

I'm NOT saying I fully agree with every single one of these clickbait meme posts, but they are provocative for a reason. We want to see how your arguments hold up without the daddy mods holding your hand the whole way though. The knee jerk reactions of snarky one-liners or those who are waiting purge week out (really just cowardice) are a defense mechanism. They do nothing to garner any respect let alone give reason to reconsider.

Once in awhile we will see a burst of brutal honesty from the women of this sub, and I can get behind that. More of that please. But for the most part, crickets. Why is that? Explain yourselves

38 upvotes

49 comments

Copied for posterity.

Jfl, it’s amazing they let blackpill run rampant on that sub for a whole week.

Unfortunately subs like this don't last long, as long as there are ideological Feminists in power these subs simply exist as honey pots to ban incels.
This purge week goes on a few times a year and has never been banned or even warned still.

It’s over for ricecels especially, but super based they kept that source for so long to be able to share it.

See and it's shit like this why foids were made to shut the fuck up in the past and only speak when spoken to.

Soys and simps enable this shit.

You are son of slavic WHORE and MEXICAN illegal immigrant take IT as full grown Man and face the truth (in video game)
I am born American :feelscomfy: of the red white and blue :society:

And escoria like you can never take that away :bigbrain:

AnotherDregKingWinOverSneir

MEANWHILE YOUR KENSIGTON PHILADELPHIA BARRIO
XBQ7GUFEVNCSFBN6UMXZMPABEU.jpg
(IN VIDEO GAME)
Nope we here in Texas do not allow this sort of filth to slide :feelsUgh:

I’ve seen very based comments, love to see it

TEXAS XDDDDDDDDDDD IT IS NOW EVEN JEWSA IT IS JUST PART OF MEXICO!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Texas is the Greatest Country in the World :bigbrain:

We can still tell it’s parents and get it disowned
She's engaged to a coloniser already, I hope he dumps her as the last second to fuck 2/10 white chick's instead

She's engaged to a coloniser already, I hope he dumps her as the last second to fuck 2/10 white chick's instead
Him wanting 2/10 mayos over her would put her on suicide watch

Him wanting 2/10 mayos over her would put her on suicide watch
She's so proud of bagging a white guy, she uses it to win arguments, I found a white incel desperate enough, blah blah blah. As he starts earning more, he'll drop her like the starter wife she is.

it will be banned within a few years jfl

She's so proud of bagging a white guy, she uses it to win arguments, I found a white incel desperate enough, blah blah blah. As he starts earning more, he'll drop her like the starter wife she is.
That will be a good time since she mocked others.

it will be banned within a few years jfl
Probably. They are even censoring people who are even participating in the redpillwoman sub, and they are just just trad coping AND female. Purplepill sub stands no chance.