Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel r/pinkpillfeminism celebrates the coronavirus killing men

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★

Why is this subreddit which openly celebrates men dying allowed to remain unquarantined while all incel subreddits are being deleted? BrazilianSmegma, if you're reading this, which I know you are, you fucking loser, why don't you post this on IT?

because he's a simp

and that sub isnt quarantined because reddit admins are simps too. they're also so useless that reddit doesnt even work right despite all the money from soy awards

the comments are ragefuel tbh

Subconsciously, all foids know they’re inferior to men physically and mentally. That’s why they turn into bitter feminists.

because he's a simp

and that sub isnt quarantined because reddit admins are simps too. they're also so useless that reddit doesnt even work right despite all the money from soy awards

I lurk this subreddit pretty often, along with a few others (femaledatingstrategy, trufemcels, and gendercritical), because the foids who post there are more honest than your average female, and often they say things that confirm what incels have been saying all along.

I lurk this subreddit pretty often, along with a few others (femaledatingstrategy, trufemcels, and gendercritical), because the foids who post there are more honest than your average female, and often they say things that confirm what incels have been saying all along.

the blackpill doesn't need confirming, it's a scientifically proven law already

Subconsciously, all foids know they’re inferior to men physically and mentally. That’s why they turn into bitter feminists.
High IQ
Even a disabled amputee ethnic balding janitor has more worth than all roasties on FDS combined

High IQ
Even a disabled amputee ethnic balding janitor has more worth than all roasties on FDS combined
cope, a non chad male has zero worth :feelsrope:

because he's a simp

agreed with all of your points

High IQ

It’s just their way of coping. Foids are soulless creatures devoid of any personality, creativity or any redeemable qualities. Being a submissive fuck toy, that’s all they are at the end of the day.
High IQ

Imagine how degrading it must feel to be a foid.

Last edited:
And they say we're not equally as edgy as them jfl

It is just a bunch of men LARPing as holes.

because he's a simp

Holes are free to celebrate male deaths on facebook and cuckit, but we can only celebrate the death of foids on an incel forum.

Subreddit that won't be banned number #4578

Fuck cuckit, I hope the site's HQ gets struck by a random meteorite
pewpew

Why is this subreddit which openly celebrates men dying allowed to remain unquarantined while all incel subreddits are being deleted? BrazilianSmegma, if you're reading this, which I know you are, you fucking loser, why don't you post this on IT?

Interesting read GrAYcel

Holes are free to celebrate male deaths on facebook and cuckit, but we can only celebrate the death of foids on an incel forum.
Not even fucking that, our domains get shut down constantly.

At least we have a long term one now, with a based domain owner pewpew.

Not even fucking that, our domains get shut down constantly.

At least we have a long term one now, with a based domain owner pewpew.
These are some very cucked times we're in. Men need to stop being cucks and treat us equal to foids.

These are some very cucked times we're in. Men need to stop being cucks and treat us equal to foids.
Rob Monster will always be my nigga
Rob Monster DigitalTown

pewpew