Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/niggertears - A challenge to reddit

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
As we all know, /r/inceltears is a perfect, morally upstanding community which reddit would NEVER shutdown. 

Likewise, I assume that they would never shut down /r/niggertears, which is identical to inceltears except rather than making fun of ugly virgins, it makes fun of blacks.

Irony aside: I made this sub which will copy, word for word, inceltears posts, replacing the word 'incel' with the word 'nigger', and 'woman' with 'racist' etc. Surely this can be of no objection to our cuck reddit friends.

Mr_Mercedes said:

Ha. Reddit admins will inexplicably ban it before long, despite the fact that it is a direct copy and paste of inceltears posts/subreddot

hahaha fuck, you've done it again rippedrichandincel

best content producer

incelkingkong said:
best content producer

thanks bro: satire's always good fun

IlieknothingREAL said:
hahaha fuck, you've done it again rippedrichandincel

Haha, cheers bro. I thought it'd be amusing to see how it plays out

QONVIyz.gif

You are doing God's work RippedRichandIncel, you were one of my favourite posters too. Deus vult!

Holy Crusader said:
You are doing God's work RippedRichandIncel, you were one of my favourite posters too. Deus vult!

Thank you! It will be interesting to see how consistent reddit is in their policing. This new sub is WORD FOR WORD identical to cucktears, so there really should be no difference.

Don't actually name your sub that or you'll get banned before it even has a chance to gain any traction.

sharkb8 said:
Don't actually name your sub that or you'll get banned before it even has a chance to gain any traction.

Hey, if niggers (incels) use that word to describe themselves, then we can call them niggers (incels)

blackpilledsubhuman said:

Kek. That's how I felt when I came up with the idea.

It will be shut down because of the word "nigger" itself. You should've made Blackpeopletears or BlackTears

"Maybe they just need to take a shower, use deodorant, stop dressing like shit, get a better attitude and stop being so entitled"

Weed said:
It will be shut down because of the word "nigger" itself. You should've made Blackpeopletears or BlackTears

If it gets shutdown I'll remake it with that name, don't worry.

Faggottears would work, with women = homophobes.

Maybe faggots wouldn't have problems with homophobes if they'd stop being gay in public. Homophobes are justifiably repulsed by faggots if you'd just see how they think. If faggots would just take a shower and wash the shit off their penis, homophobes wouldn't have a problem with them

sepelion said:

Maybe faggots wouldn't have problems with homophobes if they'd stop being gay in public. Homophobes are justifiably repulsed by faggots if you'd just see how they think.

Not a bad idea: Could be good in the case that niggertears gets shut down.

Great idea OP even though das raycis.

This really is brilliant, because being incel is every bit as related to genetics as being black.

sepelion said:

Maybe faggots wouldn't have problems with homophobes if they'd stop being gay in public. Homophobes are justifiably repulsed by faggots if you'd just see how they think. If faggots would just take a shower and wash the shit off their penis, homophobes wouldn't have a problem with them
Most homophobes are gay themselves, the majority of straight men don't give two shits about gays, more gays means less competition for femoids. If only we could turn all the chads gay, but then the cunts would just end up becoming lesbian.

Laughed so hard when i found that sub. Nice work

Holy crap perspective game is strong.

RippedRichandIncel said:
As we all know, /r/inceltears is a perfect, morally upstanding community which reddit would NEVER shutdown. 

Likewise, I assume that they would never shut down /r/niggertears, which is identical to inceltears except rather than making fun of ugly virgins, it makes fun of blacks.

Irony aside: I made this sub which will copy, word for word, inceltears posts, replacing the word 'incel' with the word 'nigger', and 'woman' with 'racist' etc. Surely this can be of no objection to our cuck reddit friends.

This is just great. I subscribed to it.

I'm blackcel, someone give me the rundown

Salutextm said:
I'm blackcel, someone give me the rundown

Basically copying r/IncelTears posts, but using "niggers" or "black people" instead of "incel." If IncelTears says that the content is bad or racist or whatever, they are directly contradicting themselves.

you're a legend lmao

BF8211 said:
Basically copying r/IncelTears posts, but using "niggers" or "black people" instead of "incel." If IncelTears says that the content is bad or racist or whatever, they are directly contradicting themselves.

Oh okay now I get it

Basically it's showing how hypocritical the folks at inceltears are. I read all the threads on niggertears and I was genuinely confused at first. 

I might make a thread there now. The first thing that came to mind with that sub is Emmet till. A black kid that got beaten to death because he supposedly whistled at a female.

I don’t see the sub is it shutdown?

Maybe if they stopped being so proud of their race and trying to fight for equal rights they would just become white like everyone else? They focus too much on being equal.

gstvtrp said:
"Maybe they just need to take a shower, use deodorant, stop dressing like shit, get a better attitude and stop being so entitled"
“Maybe they should stop stealing Shopping carts, Stop shooting up schools, Have an education, and stop sagging their Jeans down to their Knees, and Stop living off welfare”