Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/niggertears - A challenge to reddit

RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
As we all know, /r/inceltears is a perfect, morally upstanding community which reddit would NEVER shutdown. 

Likewise, I assume that they would never shut down /r/niggertears, which is identical to inceltears except rather than making fun of ugly virgins, it makes fun of blacks.

Irony aside: I made this sub which will copy, word for word, inceltears posts, replacing the word 'incel' with the word 'nigger', and 'woman' with 'racist' etc. Surely this can be of no objection to our cuck reddit friends.
 
A

a-virgin-nigger

Ultimate Wagecuck
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,389
Online
1d 14h 13m
Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
666
Online
0
HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
Unbearable2woman said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait to see them justify this one, lmao
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
Mr_Mercedes said:

Ha. Reddit admins will inexplicably ban it before long, despite the fact that it is a direct copy and paste of inceltears posts/subreddot
 
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
8,075
Online
168d 23h 43m
hahaha fuck, you've done it again rippedrichandincel
 
Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
9,315
Online
11d 8h 11m
best content producer
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
incelkingkong said:
best content producer

thanks bro: satire's always good fun


IlieknothingREAL said:
hahaha fuck, you've done it again rippedrichandincel

Haha, cheers bro. I thought it'd be amusing to see how it plays out
 
blackpilledsubhuman

blackpilledsubhuman

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
96
Online
0
QONVIyz.gif
 
Holy Crusader

Holy Crusader

Greycel
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
53
Online
0
You are doing God's work RippedRichandIncel, you were one of my favourite posters too. Deus vult!
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
Holy Crusader said:
You are doing God's work RippedRichandIncel, you were one of my favourite posters too. Deus vult!

Thank you! It will be interesting to see how consistent reddit is in their policing. This new sub is WORD FOR WORD identical to cucktears, so there really should be no difference.
 
sharkb8

sharkb8

master
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
46
Online
0
Don't actually name your sub that or you'll get banned before it even has a chance to gain any traction.
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
sharkb8 said:
Don't actually name your sub that or you'll get banned before it even has a chance to gain any traction.



Hey, if niggers (incels) use that word to describe themselves, then we can call them niggers (incels)


blackpilledsubhuman said:

Kek. That's how I felt when I came up with the idea.
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
Asshatting

Asshatting

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
24
Online
0
This is fucking genius
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
Asshatting said:
This is fucking genius

Thanks bro. I thought it was amusing.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
It will be shut down because of the word "nigger" itself. You should've made Blackpeopletears or BlackTears
 
G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,281
Online
0
"Maybe they just need to take a shower, use deodorant, stop dressing like shit, get a better attitude and stop being so entitled"
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
Weed said:
It will be shut down because of the word "nigger" itself. You should've made Blackpeopletears or BlackTears

If it gets shutdown I'll remake it with that name, don't worry.
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
RippedRichandIncel said:
If it gets shutdown I'll remake it with that name, don't worry.

Sounds good.
 
sepelion

sepelion

Honk Honk!
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
961
Online
8h 51m
Faggottears would work, with women = homophobes.

Maybe faggots wouldn't have problems with homophobes if they'd stop being gay in public. Homophobes are justifiably repulsed by faggots if you'd just see how they think. If faggots would just take a shower and wash the shit off their penis, homophobes wouldn't have a problem with them
 
RippedRichandIncel

RippedRichandIncel

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
221
Online
9h 6m
sepelion said:
Faggottears would work, with women = homophobes.

Maybe faggots wouldn't have problems with homophobes if they'd stop being gay in public. Homophobes are justifiably repulsed by faggots if you'd just see how they think.

Not a bad idea: Could be good in the case that niggertears gets shut down.
 
Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder

Greycel
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
91
Online
0
Great idea OP even though das raycis.
 
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
445
Online
26d 21h 59m
This really is brilliant, because being incel is every bit as related to genetics as being black.
 
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,661
Online
92d 20h 37m
sepelion said:
Faggottears would work, with women = homophobes.

Maybe faggots wouldn't have problems with homophobes if they'd stop being gay in public. Homophobes are justifiably repulsed by faggots if you'd just see how they think. If faggots would just take a shower and wash the shit off their penis, homophobes wouldn't have a problem with them
Most homophobes are gay themselves, the majority of straight men don't give two shits about gays, more gays means less competition for femoids. If only we could turn all the chads gay, but then the cunts would just end up becoming lesbian.
 
U

undeadcel

Officer
★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
754
Online
26m
Laughed so hard when i found that sub. Nice work
 
J

JovanD

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,663
Online
1h 28m
Holy crap perspective game is strong.
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
13,667
Online
106d 13h 16m
RippedRichandIncel said:
As we all know, /r/inceltears is a perfect, morally upstanding community which reddit would NEVER shutdown. 

Likewise, I assume that they would never shut down /r/niggertears, which is identical to inceltears except rather than making fun of ugly virgins, it makes fun of blacks.

Irony aside: I made this sub which will copy, word for word, inceltears posts, replacing the word 'incel' with the word 'nigger', and 'woman' with 'racist' etc. Surely this can be of no objection to our cuck reddit friends.

This is just great. I subscribed to it.
 
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
734
Online
4d 4h 12m
I'm blackcel, someone give me the rundown
 
BF8211

BF8211

Greycel
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
85
Online
2h 27m
Salutextm said:
I'm blackcel, someone give me the rundown

Basically copying r/IncelTears posts, but using "niggers" or "black people" instead of "incel." If IncelTears says that the content is bad or racist or whatever, they are directly contradicting themselves.
 
Themisterpepsi

Themisterpepsi

it be how it be
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,517
Online
21h 21m
you're a legend lmao
 
Deleted member 195

Deleted member 195

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
734
Online
4d 4h 12m
BF8211 said:
Basically copying r/IncelTears posts, but using "niggers" or "black people" instead of "incel." If IncelTears says that the content is bad or racist or whatever, they are directly contradicting themselves.

Oh okay now I get it

Basically it's showing how hypocritical the folks at inceltears are. I read all the threads on niggertears and I was genuinely confused at first. 

I might make a thread there now. The first thing that came to mind with that sub is Emmet till. A black kid that got beaten to death because he supposedly whistled at a female.
 
11gaijin

11gaijin

Escortcel
★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
3,891
Online
9h 8m
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,451
Online
26d 5h 48m
I don’t see the sub is it shutdown?
 
Loktar Copegar

Loktar Copegar

Greycel
Joined
Nov 14, 2017
Posts
20
Online
0
Maybe if they stopped being so proud of their race and trying to fight for equal rights they would just become white like everyone else? They focus too much on being equal.
 
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
3,451
Online
26d 5h 48m
gstvtrp said:
"Maybe they just need to take a shower, use deodorant, stop dressing like shit, get a better attitude and stop being so entitled"
“Maybe they should stop stealing Shopping carts, Stop shooting up schools, Have an education, and stop sagging their Jeans down to their Knees, and Stop living off welfare”
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top