Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/leopardsatemyface celebrates people dying

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
Basically it’s just a bunch of vaccinated redditors laughing at people who died from Covid. That’s literally it, they just post pictures of people who were skeptical about the vaccine and laugh at them after they fucking die. I really don’t understand why they care if they have protection from their mRNA vaccine but they really don’t have anything better to do besides laugh at dead people. Sometimes I feel bad about posting on a site of lonely virgins but it’s nice to know there are people who spend their time laughing at dead folks.

redditors have no empathy.

I don't understand why all this stuff about vaccines

whats that sub about?

I hope I get Covid, die from it and end up spreading it to as many foids as possible and that they die too.

Zombies are funny! LOL

Zombies are funny! LOL
Especially tarman, he’s probably the best movie zombie of all time. Also brilliant practical effects, no CGI bullshit. The actor did a great job of making him look like he’s rotting as he walks.

Especially tarman, he’s probably the best movie zombie of all time. Also brilliant practical effects, no CGI bullshit. The actor did a great job of making him look like he’s rotting as he walks.
If you say so.

I guess I'm just partial to floaters.

Based. People who die from COVID after refusing the vaccine are retards