Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/JustBeAsian

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
jfl look at this sub for yourself
giga- cope by ricecels in denial jfl i even thought this was a parody at first

Just dine on the distant legacy of Genghis Khan theory

This is the cope to end all copes :dafuckfeels:

@pp183

ur alt

holy kek this is based

hahahahahah its like the alt-rights on 4chan who fucking spam BBC

Wish I was asian ngl, they have a based culture

I cringe every time someone says "just be [blank]"

i even thought this was a parody at first
I honestly can't even tell if it's actually a parody or not. I'm having a hard time believing that bluepilled Asians exist

See how it turns into an overpositive westernized asian foids bragging about being foids sub where most ricecels don't even care to show up.

Last edited:
I thought this was satire at first jfl

Brutal there is no r/justbecurry, even as a joke or also as seriously. Just goes to show that nobody has ever thought that

"we believe Asianess is actually an advantage based on history, facts, and the fact that Asian men tend to only get quality women when we date out"

jfl why didn't you tell it was a troll sub to begin with. It certainly has some incel defeatism built in, why else would you bring it up lol.

Last edited:
Brutal there is no r/justbecurry, even as a joke or also as seriously. Just goes to show that nobody has ever thought that

just be curry = legit

Ricecels are delusional wannabe Chads who somehow think that their studymaxxing and careermaxxing will get them a qt waifu. At best it will get them betabuxx while their gf fucks Chad and Chang on the side.

ethnics > everything tbhngl

Ahh let them have fun.

I honestly can't even tell if it's actually a parody or not. I'm having a hard time believing that bluepilled Asians exist

No it's real

It's the era of the rice now

this is what we call mental illness

Say what you want but JBK is legit