Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/inceltears shares "social changes that could get an incel laid"

Roach

Roach

Greycel
• Embracing body positivity. Let's face it - lookism exists. Beauty standards are messed up. Yes, they affect women more than men, because society still extorts women to be pleasing to the men's eyes for the right to exist, but men are also not spared. If the society appreciates different types and looks more and did not expect people to conform to an ideal, many more incels would find acceptance.
• Embracing women in the workforce, equal pay and opportunity for advancement. Yes, for some women, it is important how much money their partner has. The requirement for men to be "providers" comes from the times where women had few other means to provide for themselves. If a woman is not expected to rely on a man for money, the income of her partner becomes much less important
• Affordable and accessible contraception. If you have to worry about being pregnant, you become much more cautious and discerning about your sexual partners
• Comprehensive sex ed, including women's pleasure. For a guy, an orgasm is relatively easy to achieve, but for many women, sex is a gamble - they may or may not get anything worthwhile out of it. Hence, less interest in casual sex.
•End slut shaming. Seriously, how do you expect a woman to be open to having sex with you, if she is shamed for having sex?
• End rape culture. Women today grow up very aware of their "rapeable" status, and have to evaluate potential dates and sexual encounters with the ever-present threat of rape at the back of their minds. Rape culture makes it so that for a woman, attraction to a guy has to be weighted against basic self-preservation. Is it any wonder that the attraction has to be pretty darn high to outweigh that?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7go4kr/social_changes_that_would_actually_help_incels_to/
here's the post if you're interested.

• embracing body positivity because beauty standards are messed up for women? HAHAHA. then explain why a woman that could look like her face was eaten off by acid end up with a Chad? it doesn't matter what a woman looks like. men will always be craving her.
  • embracing women in the workforce because of unequal pay for women? the wage gap is a LIE. https://www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#36c9cb8f2596
  • affordable and accessible contraception? never EVER has a Stacy ever gone up to an incel and wanted to have sex with them but backed out because they didn't have a condom or she wasn't on birth control.
  • comprehensive sex education, including women's pleasure? yeah because we all want to sit our seventh grade health class where our teacher lectures us about where the clit is and demonstrates on a model. (alright, maybe we would but that's besides the point)
  • end slut shaming? maybe stop acting like sluts then?
  • end rape culture? but it's okay if Chad rapes you because he's good looking so it's not really that big of a deal.
what are your thoughts and opinions on this really educational and informative post written by a femoid?

yep, looks like they still believe it's all about sex.

retarded_dumbshit said:

i don't even want sex at this point, although it'd be nice. i just want a girl to look at my without looking away in disgust.

mental_out said:
Yeah having to not be fat is such an unreasonable bar for women. I mean it'd require them to do something instead of just getting men to do everything for them.

even fat women have an easy time.

Fucking feminists lmao always looking for a reason to feel oppressed, "women have it harder", stopped reading after this.

Roach said:
retarded_dumbshit said:
i don't even want sex at this point, although it'd be nice. i just want a girl to look at my without looking away in disgust.

mental_out said:
Yeah having to not be fat is such an unreasonable bar for women. I mean it'd require them to do something instead of just getting men to do everything for them.
even fat women have an easy time.

lol they always think we incels just want some slut to fuck. fuck that, i want actual affection, but that just doesn't exist from a female unless you're 8/10+. also jfl at "equal pay"

How about you get something other than a gender studies degree, cunt?

They're so fucking retarded.

??????????????
She somehow made this entirely about women????????
L O L
O
L

justforlulzandkeks said:
??????????????
She somehow made this entirely about women????????
L O L
O
L

typical femmerhoid

So basically, I have to become a feminist? Those guys don't get laid either

CopingGymcel said:
So basically, I have to become a feminist? Those guys don't get laid either

read through the comments, the OP admits that she's an SJW and a feminist. it's just more leftist propaganda that women are trying to spread.

If "funded plastic surgery" is not included is a bull of crap, just like everything in Queertears.

All of those points would do the opposite. Sluts would just form chad harems. More money means that poor chads will also have harems. Also the contraceptive thing is maybe the dumbest shit i have ever heard.

Roach said:
read through the comments, the OP admits that she's an SJW and a feminist. it's just more leftist propaganda that women are trying to spread.

I read the comments right now. She comes off as complete retarded. She says that sex is hard to get for her and then in the next post she says that she doesn't want sex and doesn't try and admits that she could have gotten sex despite her appearance, completely proving the incels right.

And how the hell is more sexual promiscuity going to help us, it clearly has made things worse for us. Do these roasties even have a brain to think with? Most of us are incel because women can pick and choose whomever they want to have sex with with the swipe of a finger. Do they expect that if women can have sex with whomever they want, they suddenly will start having sex with everyone, including incels? They're not men.

EDIT: forgot to add

•Allow men to wear heels and makeup without judgement. Would help with a lot of height/appearance complaints

Ok which one of you decided to troll r/inceltears?This can't be serious.

panzer said:
Ok which one of you decided to troll r/inceltears?This can't be serious.

I actually support this.

retarded_dumbshit said:

Awhile ago one of them literally said "inceldom doesn't exist since there are prostitutes." Then when I explained why she's wrong she just said "by definition being incel is about sex."

They honestly must be willfully ignorant at this point.

That shit there has nothing to do with ending hypergamy and encouraging FHOs to looks-match. SMH.

Framecel222 said:
Awhile ago one of them literally said "inceldom doesn't exist since there are prostitutes." Then when I explained why she's wrong she just said "by definition being incel is about sex."

They honestly must be willfully ignorant at this point.

Take it from me. All prostitutes do is some mild temporary relief. I have enough money to see one, once every 2 months for an hour. It makes you feel worse in the long term because you know you won't get touched again for another 8-9 weeks after its over. Its like alcohol, it makes you feel good for a little while and then you feel worse and have to do it again even though you know its kind of bad. 

Also this is a completely retarded statement given prostitution is illegal in many countries now or will be soon enough. Two countries in the industrial world in the last 2 years (France and Canada) adopted the Swedish model criminalising people who pay for sex and more countries will follow suit.

Embracing body positivity.

I agree with this to a point, but it requires ending societal obsession over celebrities, which is mainly a female problem. Females only care about status and it's a natural need that cannot be changed. Next.

Embracing women in the workforce, equal pay and opportunity for advancement.

I'm fine with females wanting to wageslave. Go for it. I understand what she's trying to say concerning females making their own money and not relying on a male to provide. The obvious problem with this is... how does an ugly incel attract a female then? This is why hikkikomoris have skyrocketed in Japan, and is quickly spreading in the Western world. There's simply no motivation for a significant percentage of males to suffer wageslaving drudgery beyond the point of barely surviving

Affordable and accessible contraception.

I've never understood this point except when it concerns poor niggers who are too stupid to use them anyway. Condoms and birth control are affordable, and have been for many years. I will agree that females sleeping around is a net gain for ugly males who are jaded on marriage and relationships like myself. For the incels that want to marry a pure virgin... not so much.

Sex education.

I wish, but it's not feasible in current society.

End slut shaming.

Fully agreed. I love sluts.

End rape culture.

Fuck off SJW cunt. You're only growing up with your 'rapeable' status because the education system is fucked beyond belief. I know that IncelTears is incapable of understanding this, but 99% of males are appalled by rape. Including the posters here. Including posters like myself who casually mention it in joking. We say these things because we are laughing at you delusional cunts and your horrible treatment of ugly males.

Do you want to know what your 'rapeable' status really does? It makes an ugly, tall, physically threatening guy like me be labeled a rapist, pedophile, child molester, etc... when I was a teen and didn't even understand the terms, when I just wanted to talk to females and maybe hug one. Your stupid bullshit is why there are boards like this. Push ugly males away like this, they have to go somewhere.

What kind of sociopath writes a tongue-and-cheek guide like this, fully assured of their righteousness, and expects the reader to be so blind as to not see the snarky venom sprinkled throughout?

Do they truly believe the shit they're selling?

You used to share a site with these lunatics!

I guarantee a sub 5 male wrote this

If birth control, abortion was more accessible and there was no slut shaming females would just harem it up with Chad even more. It’s the same logic as trickle down economics, only the prosperous benefit.

0U7ol0k.jpg

Remember guys females are affected more by beauty standards than males

LMAO they basically want us to become white knight doormats who openly support female degeneracy. gg

I want to punch the idiot who wrote this.

i re-checked the post which has 100 new comments from when i posted it. all the top upvoted comments talk about how beneficial this would be for incels, however if you go to the new comments all of them are completely destroying her logic. why are femmerhoids so fucking stupid and think that feminist and SJW policies would help incels instead of completely hurt them even more? it doesn't matter if i turn into a feminazi and start worshipping women, they'll still look at me in disgust and go and fuck Chad anyways.

Realistic sex ed would take the boys aside and explain to them that girls find most of them sexually repulsive. Girls prefer to have their early experiences the cool boys; but when these broads reach their 20's, they realize that the math doesn't work out for the kinds of men they really want, so they turn to the nerds, reluctantly and without enthusiasm, for boyfriends and husbands. 

Instead we suffer from this degenerate and dishonest sex ed which assumes that all the boys have approximately equal prospects for sex lives, when we can see early on that this is not the case.

And the current sex ed is also damaging because it teaches girls how to masturbate and have orgasms as ends in themselves; and it teaches them how to use contraception to engage in their sterile sexual hedonism with the Chads. 

I also suspect the propaganda about female masturbation lowers girls' inhibitions for experimenting with lesbian sex and relationships. 

By contrast, in a healthy patriarchal society, we would leave girls' sexuality somewhat mysterious, and make it clear to them that they have to wait to explore it when they marry early as virgins to men of good character, probably selected and vetted by their families.