- Nov 23, 2017
• Embracing body positivity. Let's face it - lookism exists. Beauty standards are messed up. Yes, they affect women more than men, because society still extorts women to be pleasing to the men's eyes for the right to exist, but men are also not spared. If the society appreciates different types and looks more and did not expect people to conform to an ideal, many more incels would find acceptance.
• Embracing women in the workforce, equal pay and opportunity for advancement. Yes, for some women, it is important how much money their partner has. The requirement for men to be "providers" comes from the times where women had few other means to provide for themselves. If a woman is not expected to rely on a man for money, the income of her partner becomes much less important
• Affordable and accessible contraception. If you have to worry about being pregnant, you become much more cautious and discerning about your sexual partners
• Comprehensive sex ed, including women's pleasure. For a guy, an orgasm is relatively easy to achieve, but for many women, sex is a gamble - they may or may not get anything worthwhile out of it. Hence, less interest in casual sex.
•End slut shaming. Seriously, how do you expect a woman to be open to having sex with you, if she is shamed for having sex?
• End rape culture. Women today grow up very aware of their "rapeable" status, and have to evaluate potential dates and sexual encounters with the ever-present threat of rape at the back of their minds. Rape culture makes it so that for a woman, attraction to a guy has to be weighted against basic self-preservation. Is it any wonder that the attraction has to be pretty darn high to outweigh that?!
here's the post if you're interested.
- embracing body positivity because beauty standards are messed up for women? HAHAHA. then explain why a woman that could look like her face was eaten off by acid end up with a Chad? it doesn't matter what a woman looks like. men will always be craving her.
- embracing women in the workforce because of unequal pay for women? the wage gap is a LIE. https://www.forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#36c9cb8f2596
- affordable and accessible contraception? never EVER has a Stacy ever gone up to an incel and wanted to have sex with them but backed out because they didn't have a condom or she wasn't on birth control.
- comprehensive sex education, including women's pleasure? yeah because we all want to sit our seventh grade health class where our teacher lectures us about where the clit is and demonstrates on a model. (
alright, maybe we would but that's besides the point)
- end slut shaming? maybe stop acting like sluts then?
- end rape culture? but it's okay if Chad rapes you because he's good looking so it's not really that big of a deal.