Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/IncelTear women performing hardcore Chad worship in the comments. Thanks for proving our point!

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/qqhc95/a_guys_response_to_incellike_bodyshaming/

Do you think they would hype up any other ugly looking incel like this? I honestly doubt it, and I've never seen it once before, even when they posted the faces of some of the decent-er looking incels over the years. They would be like "he's good looking" or "he looks okay," but with this dude, they're straight up drooling over him.

Pro tip: if you want to try hard to "disprove" the blackpill, at least put your money where your mouth is. :feelsjuice:

Just lol at people who try to deny the blackpill.

It's everywhere, I see it all the times at school. The "cool" and "popular" kids are always good looking statusmaxxed HTN or above. You will almost never see an ugly manlet be a popular kid. Worshipping attractive people is literally ingrained into their brains. The fact that the popular kids are almost always at least slightly above average looking and/or tall is a blackpill in itself.

It's so simple yet if you told them this, they will come up with some personality bullshit to deny it. Their NPC brain will be fried.

"Teehee his personality is a sharp jawline and great eyes"
"Teehee his personalluty is 6'2 tall"
Yup. Back in high school, there was no one who was sub-6 who was popular in my school.

He has a better faceonality and more heightfidence than me I can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back