Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL /r/IncelTear trying to shame us for not dating trannies

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm a sand nigger, this is forbidden where I'm from so I'll pass. Would anyone else give them a chance? :feelskek:

Last edited:
They'd never tell a fag that he should tell a woman and yet they'll say this

Degenerate and wouldn’t expect anything less from a deviant alphabet IT poster

Because cucktears is full of those freaks.

Humanity started going down hill even faster once trannies and gays became a protected class.

We beat gay Gorillas to death where i come from

"Homos are born gay bro, you can't change your sexuality"
"Dude just date a man and change your seuxality bro" :soy:
I'm not really sure on where to stand on this ngl. I mean even if they "pass" as a woman and even got a surgical pussy, it's ultimately just a dude who no longer has a penis and is full of estrogen and looks like a woman.
So i'm gonna have to go with no.
And btw yes some Reddit and normie cucks even shame fags about not wanting to date female to male trannies lol.
Based and Gorilla hierarchy pilled

Fuck no, when those fags at I.T choke to death on their tranny cock induced vomit it will be as if earth became heaven pure bliss.

I somewhat empathize with people suffering from the tranny condition as their mentalceldom causes them to mutilate their bodies and compels them to present themselves as tragic imitations of women (or of men). And this is exactly the thing, a MtF tranny just like any sex doll or bot, no matter how advanced, is not a woman. And the vast majority of heterosexual men can feel that, are viscerally aware of it. Men feel the same disgust for sex with trannies as foids do for sex with incels. So both groups are cursed this way.

Soyified ITcucks will not grapple with this but if incels are not entitled to sex, then neither are trannies.

Last edited:
factory original vaginas only

I somewhat empathize with people suffering from the tranny condition as their mentalceldom causes them to mutilate their bodies and compels them to present themselves as tragic imitations of women (or of men). And this is exactly the thing, a MtF tranny just like any sex doll or bot, no matter how advanced, is not a woman. And the vast majority of heterosexual men can feel that, are viscerally aware of it. Men feel the same disgust for sex with trannies as foids do for sex with incels. So both groups are cursed this way.

Soyified ITcucks will not grapple with this but if incels are not entitled to sex, then neither are trannies.
dis why you inkel :soy:

Incels are by definition heterosexual men. If you're attracted to a tranny, you're not heterosexual.

implying there aren't chads fucking this tranny by now jfl

It kinda feels like normies encouraging it is just a ploy to get low-value males to think they can reap the benefits of being a woman, then have them rope into the stratosphere when they realize what they did to themselves. :feelsrope:

Better incel than a faggot

Humanity started going down hill even faster once trannies and gays became a protected class.

No gorillas on the down low eh?

Trannies don't want incels unless it's a fucking shit looking larper that comes across as a truck driver cross dressing lol.

Last edited:

Just tidy your home up a bit if you're neet then you can get your treat :feelskek:

no thanks I dont want to date a hormonal cripple, much less if it has dick.

Men feel the same disgust for sex with trannies as foids do for sex with incels. So both groups are cursed this way.

You agreed here with ITs agenda IMO.

So we dont deserve a girlfriend but we "deserve our misery"

Normies must be in cognitive dissonance when they lurk Inceltears

No, it's a blackpill. That is how foids really feel about us.
When you compare it, that we would possibly treat an obvious tranny at least nicely, in contrast to general womens behaviour to ugly men, then they see us even worse.

BUT: When you agree, you cannot say to a woman/the female gender in general: "lower your standards". Then they can say: "that's like you would be forced to be attracted to trannys. I only can do it with Chad." Bullshit. A big part of this chadsexuality is greed, sadism against weak man, spoiled uncontrolled extreme hypergamy due to general shameless degeneracy and entitlement trough feminism, media and P&D experiences, whereas we only don't want have sex with our own sex aka put our dick in an gone-dick aka aren't homosexual.

Actually they downvoted him and told him we don’t need to date a tranny