Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL r/inceltear roastie (who also happens to be a consistent lurker on here) admits to being an “online bully”

Caelus

Caelus

★★★★
This is her profile:

https://www.reddit.com/user/funny_opinion_666/

The legend. The myth. Am I online? Am I in the woods sacrificing cels to the gods? Or am I lurking on .is who knows?

Okay, well. Great. Fantastic. Not like there’s anything better to do. Now let’s see what she has to say.

Not my screenshot

> Didn't post my ban as a victim. Didn't invite you to my DMs go take a long walk off a short peer I'm not your therapist I'm an online bully you melt

Now, in all honesty, I don’t know what’s more sad and purely pathetic in this situation. Her having an 8th grade schooler ability of mustering words together (no disrespect to the 8th graders) or putting an “online” before the word “bully” and being so virtuously proud of it (lol).

Anyways, yeah, so since we know for a fact she’s lurking and that she’s a “bully,” y’know, spending quality time on the internet, tormenting mentally ill troubled young men, we want to wish her absolutely nothing but the best in her future endeavors.

Oh and her 6 year old “gender-fluid” son?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/genderfluid/comments/minrb1/hesitant/?

We hope nothing but good things coming at his way. Especially in school. I truly do hope he’ll be having a wonderful time in school and that she doesn’t have to deal with him getting bullied or anything like that.

I do. I honestly do. Best of wishes.

Hope her “gender fluid” son makes red fluid come out of her one day.

You actually converse with those soy chuggers jfl, and of course her son is becoming a fag

Now that is just mean, come on now. Don’t you just want the best things to happen to these fine honest people?
That would be the best thing to happen to her. Her son gets revenge.

Damn that bitch is obsessed with us

i dont consider any foid more evil than an other, they are all equally satanic demons

Empathetic gender something something

Damn, the point about r/Foreveralonewomen is actually pretty good.

Other than that, as a rule of the thumb just avoid everyone with a rainbow flag. Both irl and online.

Imagine censoring names lol

her "gender fluid" son is definetly gonna kill her one day

I feel bad for her son.

Niggas be like Misandry doesnt exists yet evil foids are mentally torturing protocels into becoming presenttranny

Loser (on tutorial mode) vs losers